Quickly. – Yes, I was.
该死的,你到底需要多少工具?
Bloody hell, how many tools do you really need?
Oi!
Oi!
快走,快走,快走,快走! – 喂过来
Go, go, go, go, go! – Oi! Come here!
是的,正在追赶
Yeah, in pursuit now.
对不起
Ooh! Sorry!
哦,是的,是的! Oh, yeah!Oh yeah! Yeah!
Oh, yeah! Yeah!
到下面去
Go down there.
你看他们多慢 – 闭嘴这不好笑
You see how slow they were! – Shut up! It ain’t funny!
你能不笑吗?
Can you stop laughing?
你听起来像头猪
You sound like a pig.
要不要加点水? – 这是什么?里面都是结块的
Want a bit of water in there? – What is it? There’s all clumps in it.
啊? – 我正试着把团块弄出来
Huh? – I’m trying to get the clumps out.
那会有帮助的,不是吗?给你
Well, that will help, won’t it? There you go.
不,我的热巧克力里不需要你的茶水
No, I don’t need your tea water in my hot chocolate.
你看到我的手♥机♥了吗?
You seen my phone? – No.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我没看过
I haven’t seen it.
不,别放我包里
Nah, don’t go in my bag.
把我的包拿出来
Get out my bag now.
找不到
Can’t find it.
可能是跑步时从口袋里掉出来的?
Might have fallen out your pocket when you were running?
在哪一个? – 这个
Which one was it in? – This one.
上面有拉链吗? – 没有
Is there zips on it? – No.
那就早已不复存在了
That’s long gone, then.
那是你的错是你让我们那样跑的
That’s your fault, that is. You’re the one that made us run like that.
不跑就会被抓 乔治 – 你在摆弄自行车
It was run or get arrested, Georgie. – You were fiddling about with the bikes!
你引起了我们的注意 – 没有
You drew attention to us. – No.
可能是你的速度把我们搞乱了
It was probably your speed that messed us up.
你为什么要拍我?
‘Why you filming me?’
你为什么要拍我?
‘Why you filming me?’
你为什么要拍我?
‘Why you filming me?’
你在找什么?
What you looking for?
你在寻找什么? – 你关心什么?
What you looking for? – What do you care?
我不知道
I dunno.
只有我的手♥机♥ – 你的手♥机♥?
Just my phone. – Your phone?
你为什么这么生气?
What are you so upset about that for?
换一个新的就行
Just ask for a new one.
闭嘴,你不明白。 – 懂什么?只是个电♥话♥
Shut up, you don’t get it. – Get what? It’s just a phone!
才没有 – 你犯什么傻?
No, it’s not. – What are you being stupid for?
闭嘴
Shut up!
乔治? – 喂
Georgie? – Oi!
你以为你在干什么? – 给你带来这个
What do you think you’re doing? – Bringing you this.
你在里面干什么?玩秘密游戏还是什么?
What were you doing in there? Playing secret games or something?
别担心
Don’t worry.
你想出去玩一天吗?
Do you wanna go out for the day?
来吧,来一次冒险会很有趣的
Come on, a little adventure! It’ll be fun.
不能 – 不能?
Can’t. – Can’t?
为什么不呢,你很忙吗?有什么大计划吗?
Why not, you busy? Got big plans, have ya?
乔吉乔治,开门
Georgie! Georgie, open up!
不,不,不,不
No, no, no, no.
你真的伤害了蕾拉
You really hurt Layla.
乔治
Georgie!
不回答,不回答
Don’t answer, don’t answer.
我知道你一个人住在这里
I know you’re living here by yourself.
乔治
Georgie!
别接请不要回答 – 乔吉,开门好吗?
Don’t. Please don’t answer. – Georgie, will you open this door?
请不要回答 – 我快没耐心了
Don’t answer, please. – I’m losing my patience here.
我们从后门走 – 来吧,到门口来好吗?
Let’s nip out the back. – Come on, will you come to the door?
不过要低一点。蹲下
Get low, though. Duck down.
我和你妈妈以前常玩这个游戏,是的
Me and your mum used to play this game, yeah,
在这里,你可以挑选正在进行对话的人,然后为他们提供对话内容
where you, like, pick people having a conversation then you have it for them.
给他们编个小故事?
You know, make up a little story for them?
给你,看看那边那两个那边
Here you are, look. Look at these two over here. There.
就当他们是一对吧我是男的,你是女的,好吗?
Let’s just assume they’re a couple. I’ll be the guy, you be the woman, yeah?
我的天啊这三明治真♥他♥妈♥的好吃
My God! This sandwich is bloody delightful!
什么?
What? – Do her.
想想才 10 英镑
To think it was only £10.
嗯…10 英镑对我来说不算什么!
Well… £10 isn’t much to me!
零钱,亲爱的
Pocket change, darling.
继续
Go on.
亲爱的,我们得谈谈你的工作
Darling, we need to discuss and talk about your job.
我的工作怎么办?
What about my job?
没有足够的钱来种植植物
There’s not enough money for the plants.
桑德拉,我不想再经历一次了!
Sandra, I’m not going through this again!
这一切都太夸张了!你的开支已经失控了
It’s all getting too much! Your spending’s out of control.
你说什么? – 你听到我说的了
Excuse me? – You heard me!
帕特里克,我…
Patrick, I…
上个月我只花了 1 万英镑
I’ve only spent £10,000 in the last month.
去年是狗,今年是花♥园♥。我就是跟不上
Last year it was the dogs and this year it’s the garden. I just can’t keep up.
你以为我每天上班… – 帕特里克
Do you think I go to work every day… – Patrick!
不 桑德拉 你听我说
No, Sandra, you listen to me.
如果你真的想知道我为什么要在植物上花这么多钱
If you really must know why I’m spending so much on the plants,
那么…这是…
then… it’s…
哦,你要哭了,是吗?
Oh, you’re going to cry now, are you?
典型!典型的桑德拉!
Typical! Typical Sandra!
这是因为,维拉…维拉和彼得
It’s because, well, Vera… Vera and Peter,
他们一直在栅栏外张望,露出猥琐的表情…
they keep looking over the fence, giving dirty looks going…
每天
Oh! – Every day!
又是比较? – 每天,大约一天五次!
Again with the comparisons? – Every day, about five times a day!
他们的花♥园♥很美! – 我们也是!
Their garden is beautiful! – So is ours!
它们有黄色、白色、紫色、粉红色…
They have yellow, white and purple, pink…
我们的很可爱,亲爱的。 – …绿色的花朵
Ours is lovely, darling. – …green flowers.
我们一无所有 – 我们有你想要的一切
And we have nothing! – We have everything you’ve ever wanted.
他们有一个小湖 – 喂,伙计
They have a small lake! – Oi, mate!
我们能听到你,是吗?别嬉皮笑脸的
We can hear you, yeah? Don’t take the mick.
哎呀
Oops.
这里令人作呕,臭气熏天
Disgusting here, it stinks.
我就是在那里长大的。 – 乡村?
It’s where I grew up. – The countryside?

Mm.
好吧,听着,它是如何工作的
Right, so listen, how it works.
将其悬停在地面上,然后当信♥号♥♥哔哔声最响亮时
Hover it above the ground, and then when the signal beeps loudest,
它会发出 “哔!”的声音,然后你就知道该去哪里挖了
it’ll be, like, “Beep!” then you, like, know where to dig up.
就在那里 – 真的吗?太不可思议了
That’s where it’ll be. – Really? Oh, that’s amazing, you know.
我很想知道更多 – 好的好的
I’d love to know more. – Oh, yeah. OK.
看看这个喂
Look at this. Oi!
看看这个这是我年轻时发现的
Look at that. I found that when I was younger.
它的状况良好
It’s in proper good nick and all.
恶心吧?
Sick, innit?
乔治
Georgie!
什么?
What? – Quickly.
哔哔哔…哔哔哔
That’s beeping like mad, go on.
那里有东西 – 拿着
There’s something there. – Take that.
这是什么? – 一个手镯
What is it? – A bracelet.
是吗?上面有写什么吗?
Yeah? Does it say anything on it?
没有?真巧啊
Nah? What a coincidence!
生日快乐 – 今天不是我生日
Happy birthday. – It’s not my birthday.
不,我知道,但这是为了我错过的那些人之类的
Nah, I know, but it’s, like, for the ones I’ve missed and that.
要我帮你戴上吗? – 嗯 Mm.
You want me to put it on for ya? – Mm.
给你。 – 谢谢
Here you are. – Thanks.
看起来不错你喜欢吗? – 喜欢
That looks good, that. You like it? – Mm-hm.
对,看,呃,那是一便士
Right, see, er, that’s a penny.
你看,有那么多漂亮的小东西,零零碎碎的,需要…
Look, there’s so many nice little things, bits and bobs, that need…
我的意思是,它们需要好好擦洗一下,但是…便士需要
I mean, they need a good scrub, but… – The pennies do.
一分钱是有的,但有时…
The pennies do, but sometimes…
要知道,有时你也能用它们换到好价钱
You know, sometimes you can get good money for them as well.
是啊,那个很脏,那个
Yeah, that one’s very dirty, that one.
它看起来像石头,但其实不是,你可以看出它是一枚硬币
It looks like a stone, but it’s not, you can tell it’s a coin.
是的 实际上,要小一点
Yeah. – Actually, it’s a bit smaller.
可能是一块石头
It might be a stone.
看,看到这些东西了吗?括号♥