Be grateful. – Such a kind friend you are.
是的,我知道。我知道 – 我知道
Yeah, I know. I am. – Yeah!
标志不见了 – 好了,再见
Sign’s gone! – Alright, bye.
现在有点冷,这个中国人
Bit cold now, this Chinese.
这也太忘恩负义了吧?
It’s ungrateful as well, ain’t it, really?
如果有人给你和你的小伙伴买♥♥食物
If someone’s buying food for you and your little mate,
就这样把它扔回我的脸上
just to throw it back in my face like that.
把脚从桌子上拿开 – 否则怎样?
Get your feet off the table. – Or what?
你确定不要一点? – 不,我不要
Sure you don’t want a little bit? – No, I don’t.
不能久留 – 我想待多久就待多久
Can’t stay for long. – I’ll stay as long as I want.
这是我的房♥子
It’s my house.
我比你来得早,不是吗?
Hm, I was here before you, though, weren’t I?
我付房♥租 – 嗯
I pay the rent. – Hm.
看看能持续多久
See how long that lasts.
啊蠢东西
Agh! Stupid thing!
你对它做了什么? – 什么都没做
What you done to it? – Nothing.
我就像平常一样把它戴上,然后它就开始到处泛滥
I just put it on like normal and it started flooding out everywhere.
是谁说你可以使用该死的洗衣机的?
Who even said that you could use the bloomin’ washing machine?
我说了注意你的语气 – 注意你的语气
I did. Watch your tone! – Watch yours!
要么出去,要么帮忙 – 天啊 Oh, God!
Either get out or help! – Oh, God!
好了,快把衣服洗了吧我一来你就穿着它了
Right, come on, get that in the wash. You’ve been wearing it since I got here.
没有 – 别这样,太臭了
No! – Come on, it stinks.
如果有必要
If I have to.
里面真舒服
That is mad comfy in there!
很明显,你们是共用公♥寓♥的,不是吗?
Obviously, though, you share, like, apartments, innit?
我们大概有四五个人吧
There’s probably, like, four or five of us.
共用一个厨房♥,还有一个漂亮的小泳池
Share a kitchen, got a nice little pool.
你和你的孩子们住在一起? – 是啊,真恶心
You’re living with your boys? – Yeah, it’s sick.
继续
Go on.
太恶心了
That was sick!
太恶心了
That was sick.
那你会说西班牙语吗? – 会
Do you speak Spanish, then? – Mm-hm.
是的,一点点。大部分能理解
Yeah, a little bit. Understand most of it.
那边更好吗? – 是啊
Is it better over there? – Yeah.
是的,很热。食物更好
Yeah, it’s hot. Food’s better.
海滩,女孩,你知道我在说什么吗?
Beaches, girls, you know what I’m saying?
比家更好?
Better than home?
是啊 – 是啊 – Yeah.Yeah. – Yeah.
Yeah. Yeah.
那么,把人扔下就没事了,是吗?
So, it’s alright to just leave people behind, is it?
你从来没有想过,让一个人独自抚养孩子有点…
You never thought that leaving someone to raise a child on their own was a bit…
自私?
selfish?
我只是…晚上去散步
I’m just… gonna go on my evening walk.
你妈妈从来不希望我在你身边,你知道吗?
Your mum never wanted me around, you know?
她是这么说的吗? – 我就知道
She said that, did she? – I knew it.
即便如此,大多数父亲还是会时不时寄钱过来
Even so, most dads send money every now and then.
帮帮忙我们不是一直在里面打滚吧?
Help out. We ain’t exactly been rolling in it, have we?
我又不是自己在里面打滚,不是吗?
I ain’t rolling in it myself, am I?
你的这份工作对一个 30 岁的男人来说正常吗?
This job you’ve got, is it a normal job for a 30-year-old man?
是的,这里有很多和我同龄的人… – 那你来这里干什么?
Yes, there’s loads of people my age… – Then what are you here for now?
我告诉过你我听说你妈妈去世了,我想了解你
I told you. I heard about your mum passing and I wanted to get to know you.
12 年之后?
After 12 years?
为什么 12 年前你不想认识我?
How come you didn’t want to know me 12 years ago?
因为我们还年轻,好像我们并不合得来
Because we were young, like we weren’t getting along.
她叫我离开 – 你是个骗子
She told me to leave. – You’re a liar!
我一点也不惊讶没有人支持你,你知道吗?
I ain’t surprised no one’s stuck around for you, you know that?
你可以带着鲜花出现,对我妈妈说声抱歉
Think you can just turn up with some flowers, say you’re sorry about my mum
一切都会好起来吗?
and it’ll all be alright?
不是的
It ain’t.
你认为他会留下来吗?
Do you think he’ll stay?
我不在乎
I don’t care.
我想他会的
I think he will.
如果他这么做,也许是最好的,对吗?
Would probably be best if he does, right?
为什么?
Why?
你不能…
You can’t…
你不能一直一个人生活
You can’t keep living by yourself.
为什么我不能?我做得很好
Why can’t I? I’m doing fine.
不是那个
Not that one.
也不是那个
Not that one, either.
放回去!让开
Put it back! Move out the way.
给你,一个简单的杯子
Here you go, nice simple mug for ya.
好吧,干杯
Alright, cheers.
熄火了
Uh! That’s off!
你想要店里的东西吗? – 不需要
Do you want anything from the shop? – No.
别动
Don’t move.
喂?
Hello?
你好,希安
Oh, hello, Sian.
是的,不,我现在感冒了,所以嗓子有点…发痒
Yeah, no, I’ve got a cold at the minute so my voice is a bit… tickly.
是啊
Yeah.
乔治做得很好是吧,乔治?
Georgie’s doing alright, yeah. Aren’t you, Georgie?
是的,她很棒
Yeah, she’s good.
是啊,不,其实我们只是一起吃顿丰盛的早餐
Yeah, no, we’re just having a nice breakfast together, actually.
好吧,谢谢你的来访
Alright, well, thanks for checking in.
事实上,西安,我应该,呃…
Actually, Sian, should I, er…
要不要把我的新手♥机♥号♥码告诉你,以备不时之需?
Should I give you my new mobile number in case you need anything?
对,是07984
Yeah, it’s 07984.
639.
639.
36♥4♥.
36♥4♥.
干杯,希安
Cheers, Sian.
好吧
Alright.
有机会我一定要见见这位温斯顿-丘吉尔叔叔
I’ll have to meet this Uncle Winston Churchill at some point.
记住,我随时都可以告诉社会,所以放下你的态度,好吗?
Remember, I can tell the Social whenever I want, so drop the attitude, yeah?
是吗?
Yeah?
稍后回来
Back in a bit.
新牛奶
New milk.
你的粥怎么样?
How was your porridge?
你说你做过什么工作来着?
What’s that job you said you did again?
在伊维萨售票
Ticket selling in Ibiza.

Right.
有没有,比如…
Is there any, like…
…伊维萨的危险?
…dangers in Ibiza?
不完全是
Not really, no.
好吧我要去工作了
Alright. I’m off to work.
“门票销♥售♥
“Ticket sales.
“夜♥总♥会♥的代表或代表
“A representative or a rep for a nightclub
“向度假者出♥售♥门票的人”
“who sells tickets to holidaymakers.”
也许是什么俚语?
Maybe it’s slang for something?
你觉得他打算杀了你? – 我不这么认为
You think he’s planning to kill you? – I don’t think so.
他为什么不这么做呢?不这么做有点傻
Why wouldn’t he have done it already? Bit stupid not to.
喜欢玩弄猎物?
Likes to toy with his prey?
你得把序列号♥刮掉
You gotta scratch the serial numbers off.
你得把序列号♥弄掉
What? – You gotta get the serial numbers off.
否则,警方会追查到被盗的自行车
Otherwise the police will track them back to the bikes that’ve been nicked.
你看
Look.
感觉
Feel.
即使你给它们上色,你还是能感觉到它们
Even when you paint ’em, you can still feel ’em.
听着,把它们刮掉
Look, scratch ’em off.
哦,对 – 那他们就不会被追踪回来了
Oh, yeah! – Then they won’t get tracked back.
是吗?来吧,试试看,兄弟
Yeah? Go on, give that a go, bruv.
谁说自行车是偷来的?
Who says the bikes are stolen?
阿里阿里
Ali. Ali.
阿里
Ali!
我们得检查他的手♥机♥ – 什么?
We need to check his phone. – What?
杰森,我们需要检查他的手♥机♥
Jason, we need to check his phone.
来吧
Come on.
你在干什么? – 闭嘴
What are you doing? – Shut up!
没什么好生气的
It’s nothing mad.
你现在可以拿回去了,知道吗?
You can take it back now, you know.
你看
Look.
你又不是光着身子在洗澡,不是吗?
It’s not like you’re naked in the bath, is it?
你以为你在干什么?
What do you think you’re doing?
你只是什么?