伙计 别这样了
Come on, guy.
你难道不知道事情会这样发展吗
You can’t say you didn’t see this coming.
什么
What?
那写的这些代表什么呢
What did you think these were?
吻? 7个吻吗
Kisses? Seven little kisses?
7个 该死的 X
Seven deadly x’s.
为什么事情会变得那么复杂呢
Why does everything have to be so complicated?
如果你想让事情变得更糟的话
If you want something bad,
就得积极争取
you have to fight for it.
斯科特 赶快行动吧
Step up your game, Scott.
突破那个L打头的词
Break out the l-word.
同性恋?
“Lesbian?”
另一个词啦
The other l-word.
同性恋们?
“Lesbians?”
是”爱”啦 斯科特 我不想涮你
It’s “love,” Scott. I wasn’t trying to trick you.
兄弟 听着
Hey, buddy, look,
如果她真是你的梦中情人
If she really is the girl of your dreams,
你就应该告诉她
then you have to let her know.
你得克服前进路上的所有困难
You have to overcome any and all obstacles that lie in your path.
你能行 去争取吧
You can do it. Be with her!
这就是你的命运
It’s your destiny!
再说一句 你还是尽快搬出去吧
Plus, I need you to move out.
什么
What?
我打赌她肯定会打电♥话♥给你的
Yeah, I’m kind of banking on her calling you back
所以就算把你赶出我家 我也不会内疚
so I don’t have to evict you and feel all guilty and shit.
小子 我觉得是找你的
I have a feeling that’s for you, guy.
斯科特
Hey, Scott.
-恩维? -我勒个去
– Envy? – Oh, shit.
有一阵子了吧
Been a while.
可不是
Yeah.
我想有一年了吧
A year, I think.
差不多吧
Approximately.
你好吗
How are you?
我现在不好
I’m not doing so good right now.
太遗憾了 还为我们的事伤心吗
Oh, that’s too bad. Still breaking hearts?
什么 不 我就是…反正这次不同
What? No. I’ve been…it’s been different.
你不明白
You have no idea.
也许我懂 你有女朋友了吗
Probably not. Do you have a girlfriend?
我应该吃醋吗
Should I be jealous?
是的 我交了个超级完美的女朋友
Yes, you should. I have this totally awesome girlfriend
她时时刻刻都粘着我 是个美国
who calls me all the time and she’s America.
她是美国人
She’s American.
她叫什么
What’s her name?
我还没给你说吗 她叫蕾蒙娜
I’m not telling you that. Ramona.
怎么 你认识她吗
What? Do you know her?
什么 不认识啊
What? No.
听着就像你认识她一样
It sounded like you did.
我得走了 和你聊天很开心
I got to go. It’s been nice chatting with you.
等等
Wait.
好了
Okay.
一切都让人伤脑筋
Everything does suck.
也许还有转机 你好
Or does it? Hello?
你好 妮芙
Hey, Knives.
什么 你就在门外?
What’s that? You’re outside?
斯科特在吗
Is Scott here?
太不巧了 他刚走
You know what? He just left.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
不好意思
Sorry.
你有女朋友了吗
Do you have a girlfriend?
7个该死的X
Seven deadly x’s.
你可能要和我的七个邪恶前男友打守卫战
You may have to defeat my seven evil exes.
这是猝死 懂吗
It’s sudden death now, okay?
她身上还有战斗留下的疤呢 哥们
She’s got some battle scars, dude.
你难道不知道事情会这样发展吗
You can’t say you didn’t see this coming.
兄弟
Dude.
别这样
Please.
我真的没心情和你玩
I’m really not in the mood for this.
好了 够了
Okay, enough!
你居然敢打我的胸
You punched me in the boob!
准备受死吧
Prepare to die, obviously.
听着 我都死过一次了
Look, I’ve had it today.
我们现在不谈这个行吗
Can we not do this right now?
亲爱的 我也想换个时间
I’d love to postpone, darling,
不过我的最后一张票刚刚被我兑现了
But I just cashed my last rain check.
-从哪儿来的? -我的大脑
– What’s that from? – My brain!
不管是什么 我都是真的不想搅和
I’m really, really not up for this. Whatever it is.
好吧 小东西
Okay, little chicken.
那我们一会儿见吧
I’ll see you later.
但是你见不到我的
But you won’t see me,
因为下次 我就要动真格的啦
because next time, I’ll be deadly serious next time.
什么
What?
没什么
Never mind!
天哪 谁来帮帮我吧
Man. Someone help me.
-喂 -是斯科特
– Hello. – It’s Scott.
他又怎么了
What did he do this time?
不 我说我是斯科特
No, it’s Scott. It’s actually me.
那你这次又干吗呀
What did you do this time?
我什么也没干
I didn’t do anything.
但是我觉得周围的人都疯了
It’s everyone else that’s crazy.
听我说 我觉得我都要崩溃了 你还在工作吗
Look, I’m having a meltdown or whatever. Are you still working?
严格来说我很快就要走了
I’m literally about to leave.
太好了 我来了
Cool, I’m coming in.
今天来一杯无咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡吧
I think I’ll make it a decaf today.
斯科特·皮尔格林
Scott Pilgrim!
我妹妹呢 你把她怎么了
What did you do with my sister?
不好意思 我得走了
Sorry, I had to go.
我能为你做些什么呢
So, what can I…get you?
到底哪些地方你不会出现呀
Is there anywhere you don’t work?
我这叫工作 可能是…
They’re called jobs. Something a…
你完全不了解的事情
…like you wouldn’t know anything about.
顺便说一句 我不敢相信你居然敢约蕾蒙娜
And by the way, I can’t…believe you asked Ramona out
特别是在我警告过你别那么做之后
after I specifically told you not to…do that.
你怎么能说出那么奇奇怪怪的话啊
How are you doing that with your mouth?
我怎么做到的不重要
Never…mind how I’m doing it!
你到底要什么
What do you have to say for yourself?
能给我来杯焦糖玛奇朵吗
Can I get a caramel macchiato?
你知道吗 现在你应该在
You know what, maybe it’s high…time
让另一个女孩悲剧之前
you took a look in a mirror
好好照照镜子
before you wreak havoc on another girl.
我? 悲剧?
Me? Wreak havoc?
讲到这
And speaking of which,
我听到那个让你心动的女生
I hear the girl that kicked your heart in the ass
又出现在多伦多街头了
is walking the streets of Toronto again.
那我可以带着咖啡过去了吗
So, I can just get my coffee over here?
对不起 我昨晚好像做得过分了
Sorry that got a little crazy last night.
是啊 你就像人间蒸发了一样
Yeah, you kind of disappeared.
我是消失了一会儿
Yeah, I do that.
听我说 我知道我这人很难相处
Listen, I know I can be hard to be around sometimes.
如果你不想再和我出去我也能理解
I totally understand if you don’t want to hang out anymore.
不 不 我想和你一起
No, no, I want to hang.
你知道 那些什么邪恶的前男友…
You know, the whole evil ex-boyfriend thing…
前男友们
Exes.
没什么大不了的
It’s no biggie.
我知道那些是过去的事了
I know it’s early,
但那些事都不会影响我对你的…
but I don’t think anything can get in the way of how I…
扯淡
Shit!
这是我的前任
It’s my ex.
很厉害?
A big one?
恩维
Envy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!