好久之前了
So long ago.
听起来是个糟糕的时刻
Sounds like a bad time.
糟糕吗 不算啦
Bad time? Not really.
就是
It was.
那是相互的
It was a mutual thing.
并不是
It wasn’t.
她告诉我说那是相互的
I mean, she told me it was mutual.
她甩了他 很残忍♥
She dumped him. It was brutal.
她叫什么
What was her name?
我认识她的时候 她叫奈特
She was Nat, when I knew her,
但是她不再喜欢那个名字了
but she stopped liking that name.
后来她也不再喜欢我了
Then she stopped liking me.
你头发很棒 我喜欢它长长的
Your hair is cute. I like it long.
但是剪短会更棒 不是吗
But it would be cuter short, wouldn’t it?
-什么 -什么
– What? – What?
你为什么戴帽子
Why are you wearing that hat?
我想我们可以出去走走
I thought we could go for a walk.
一小时后
不要告诉我 我们在这么冷的天出来逛
Tell me we didn’t come out here in the cold
就是为了让你可以用帽子把头发盖起来
So you could cover your hair with that hat.
不不 我只是想出来走走
No, no. I just love me some walking, you know.
就象这样一只脚前一只脚后 走着
Just putting one leg in front of the other, like this. Walking.
你好像有点兴奋
You seem a little heightened.
是的 是的 我不知道
Yeah. Yeah, I don’t know.
我只是觉得和你在一起时像嗑过药一样
I just sort of feel like I’m on drugs when I’m with you.
不是说我真磕过药 只要你没嗑过药
Not that I do drugs, unless you do drugs,
这时我就像是一直在嗑药
In which case I do drugs all the time.
嗑各种药
Every drug.
是的 我不知道 只是和你在一起时
Yeah, I don’t know. Just when I’m with you,
周围的一切好像都变得更明亮了
things sort of seem a little brighter.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
一座非常了不起的城♥堡♥
It’s a totally awesome castle.
他们马上要在这里拍电影
They’re shooting this movie here right now.
好了 各位 开工了 还有好多事要做
Okay, everybody, let’s do this. Lots to do, everyone.
好多事要做
Lots to do.
你找到了那个你正在追踪的家伙了吗
Did you find the guy you were stalking?
我想我马上就会找到了
I think I’m about to right now.
李先生要出场了
Mr. Lee is traveling.
哪个李先生
Mr. Lee?
卢卡斯·李
Lucas Lee.
怎么了
Oh?
开大音量
And roll sound.
我想拥有他的养子们
I wanna have his adopted babies.
现在开始啦
Here we go.
好的 各就各位
All right, on your marks, everyone.
伙计 我们必须离开
Oh, man, we got to go.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我和这个白♥痴♥约会过
I used to date that clown.
然后…
And…
开拍
Action.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
唯一阻碍我和她在一起的事是
The only thing keeping me and her apart
我要耽误两分钟来揍扁你
is the two minutes it’s gonna take to kick your ass.
你和明星约会过啊
You dated a famous guy?
那是九年级的时候 我们有一出话剧
In ninth grade. We had drama.
实际上 也有可能是数学课
Actually, it might have been math.
我只记得有过很多话剧
I just remember there being a lot of drama.
他那时还是一个流鼻涕的小屁孩
He was a snot-nosed little brat.
整天跟在我屁♥股♥后面
He just followed me around.
他曾经也流鼻涕吗 但他是明星啊
He had snot in his nose? But he’s famous.
我在和你说话呢 斯科特·皮尔格林
Hey! I’m talking to you, Scott Pilgrim.
他是明星 而他在和我说话
He’s famous and he talked to me.
唯一阻碍我和她在一起的事是
The only thing keeping me and her apart
我要耽误两分钟来揍扁你
is the two minutes it’s gonna take to kick your ass.
我可以请你…我可以请你签个名吗
Can I have your…can I have your autograph, please?
你好吗
What’s up?
过得怎么样 他看起来不错
How’s life? He seems nice.
现在暂停
And that’s a cut!
斯科特 邪恶前男友 打死丫的
Scott, evil ex. Fight.
准备重新开拍 准备重新开拍
Let’s get ready to go again, please. Let’s get ready to go again.
喂 男人
Hey, hombre.
兄弟 你真的以为有机会打败前男友团吗
You really think you can stand a chance against an a-lister, bro?
你还有点份量啊
Some competish you are.
我们还没完呢
Hey, I’m not done with you.
貌似你看错人了
Looks like you’re seeing double.
他还不错 是吧
He’s good, right?
有时我让他替身拍广角镜头
Sometimes I let him do the wide shots
当我想回到我的小窝里抽支烟的时候
when I feel like getting blazed back in my winnie.
对决
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
没有我的替身团队 我什么都不是
I’m nothing without my stunt team.
问问他们总是做别人的影子感觉如何
Hey! Ask them how it feels to always get his sloppy seconds.
感觉怎样…
How does it…
我要去喝杯咖啡 你们想喝点什么吗
Hey, I’m gonna get a coffee. You homies want anything?
-不了 我刚吃过 -我也不要
– No, I just ate. – Negative.
这实在是太滑稽了
That’s actually hilarious.
滑稽
Hilarious.
李先生
Mr. Lee!
你需要重返战场了
You’re needed back on set.
准备…
Prepare…
准备承受邪恶前男友团的愤怒吧
Prepare to feel the wrath of the league of evil exes.
什么邪恶前男友团
The league of evil axes?
你真的不知道这个联盟吗
You really don’t know about the league?
以及邪恶前男友七人组 要来干掉你
The seven evil exes? Coming to kill you?
控制蕾蒙娜的爱情生活
Controlling the future of Ramona’s love life?
不知道
No.
好吧 听着 兄弟 不用担心
Oh, well, hey, listen, man. Don’t worry about it.
-真的吗 -是的 一起喝一杯
– Really? – Yeah. Let’s go get a beer.
棒极了…
That’s great…
你确实是一个好演员
You are a pretty good actor.
今年我要去角逐奥斯卡
I’m going for the Oscar this year.
但是你真的是一个溜冰好手吗
But are you a pretty good skater?
伙计 我不仅仅是个好手
I’m more than pretty good, ese.
我有自己的溜冰公♥司♥
I have my own skate company.
你敢在那个扶手上滑吗
But can you do a thingy on that rail?
兄弟 这叫栏杆滑
It’s called a grind, bro.
那么 你会栏杆滑吗
So, can you do a grindy thingy now?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
看起来有200个台阶 并且栏杆都很旧了
There are, like, 200 steps, and the rails are garbage.
如果你觉得太难的话就…
Well, hey, if it’s too hardcore then…
我真以为我会被你的小伎俩激怒吗
You really think you can goad me into doing a trick like that?
姑娘们在看着呢
There are girls watching.
把我的滑板拿来
Somebody get me my board.
我是你的超级粉丝
Hi. Big fan.
你怎么可能不是呢
Why wouldn’s you be?
耶 他终于出局了
Yes! He totally bailed.
我没有要到他的签名
Ah! I didn’t get his autograph.

No.
各位 那只是外包装而已
And that’s a wrap, everybody.
蕾蒙娜在哪儿呢 还在这儿吗
Hey, where’s Ramona. Is she still here?
不 她溜了
No. She totally bailed.
说真的 到底是怎么回事
What’s the deal? Seriously.
同志们 走吧 快天亮了都
Let’s move, people, the sun is coming up.
还是我 斯科特
Hey, it’s me again. Scott.
听到留言赶快给我回话
Give me a call when you get this.
话说我是斯科特·皮尔格林啦
Scott Pilgrim.
说真的 到底是怎么回事啊
What’s the deal? Seriously.
你昨晚已经说过了
Yep. You said that last night.
不过 你知道我在烦什么吧
You know what really sucks, though?
什么
What?
所有的事情
Everything.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!