He’s filming a Winifred Hailey movie
和文妮弗莱德·海莱合拍电影
in Toronto right now.
他们要来多伦多拍电影吗
They make movies in Toronto?
是的
Yes.
我一会儿要去围观他
I’m stalking him later.
那么 这个卢卡斯·李…
So, this Lucas Lee…
现在卢卡斯·李对你并不重要 出去
Lucas Lee is not important to you right now. Get out.
你太坏了
You suck.
出去
Out.
这一点都不惊奇
Surprising no one.
出去
Out.
现在 仔细听着 好好听着 混♥蛋♥
Now, you listen close, and you listen hard, bucko.
接下来你会听到我挂掉电♥话♥
The next click you’ll hear is me hanging up.
然后我会干掉他们
The one after that is me pulling the trigger.
你好 妮芙
Hey, Knives.
你想不想谈谈或者做点什么
Hey, do you wanna, like, talk or whatever?
你是不是穿着一件春季款的
Are you wearing a tan jacket,
黄褐色夹克和连帽衫
like, a spring jacket, and a hoodie?
还有一顶有点傻的帽子?
And a dorky hat?
它不傻 难不成你是巫师?
It’s not dorky. Why are you psychic?
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God.
真不敢相信Tcad要来镇子啦
I can’t believe Tcad’s coming to town.
可以带我去看演出吗
Will you take me to the show?
好的 听着…
Yeah, listen…
我想邀请你到我家来吃晚餐
Hey, I wanted to invite you over for dinner.
吃中国菜吗
Like, Chinese food?
去见我爸妈 我的生日餐
To meet my parents. It’s my birthday dinner.
我觉得这主意不好
I think that’s a really bad idea.
不 没事的 怎么会呢
No, it’s okay. Why?
我对你来说年纪太大了
I’m too old for you.
不 你不老 我爸比我妈大9岁呢
No, you’re not. My Dad is nine years older than my Mom.
你可以和异族之类对的人约会吗
Are you even allowed to date outside your race or whatever?
我不介意 我…
I don’t care. I’m…
我陷入…
I’m in…
爱河了
听着
Listen,
我想
I was thinking
我们或许应该分手
we should break up or whatever.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
我们之间不会有结果的
It’s not gonna work out.
妮芙哪儿去了 今晚不来了吗
Where’s Knives. Not coming tonight?
是的 我们分手了
No, we broke up.
听一下 我从最终幻想II [日本游戏名]
Hey, check it out, I learned
学的这个低音线
the bass line from Final Fantasy II.
斯科特 你真不愧是社会精英
Scott, you are the salt of the earth.
谢谢
Thanks.
我说的是反话
I meant scum of the earth.
谢谢
Thanks.
你和妮芙分手了?
You broke up with Knives?
是的 但是不用担心
Yeah, but don’t worry.
或许不久你们就要见到我的新新女友了
Maybe soon you’ll meet my new-new girlfriend.
新新
New-new.
好啦 现在开始 练习期间不准女朋友出现
Okay, from here on out, no girlfriends
也不准谈论女朋友
or girlfriend talk at practice.
无论她们是旧的 新的 或者
Whether they’re old, new, or
-新新的 -新新的
– New-new. – New-new.
最后一轮胜出是我们走运
We were lucky to survive the last round.
现在是关键时刻 明白吗
It’s sudden death now, okay?
好的
Okay.
是找我的 是找我的 是找我的
That’s for me. That’s for me. That’s for me.
你来啦
Hey, you’re here.
是的 像你说的一样
Yes, like you said.
你知道你的头发怎么了吗
You know your hair?
知道
I know of it.
全变成蓝的了
It’s all blue.
我一个半星期换一次颜色 伙计
I change my hair every week and a half, dude.
慢慢习惯吧
Get used to it.
那么…
So…
你们怎么互相认识的呢
How do you guys all know each other?
中学时 我想
High school, I guess.
就像尼尔说的
What Neil said.
我叫尼尔
I’m Neil.
信不信由你 中学时我和他约会过
Believe it or not, I actually dated scott in high school.
有没有尴尬的小故事
Got any embarrassing stories?
有的 他就是个白♥痴♥
Yeah, he’s an idiot.
好吧 再见 明天见
Okay, bye. See you guys tomorrow.
排练怎么办
What about rehearsal?
尼尔了解我那部分
Neil knows my parts.
我是尼尔
I’m Neil.
然后…
你还好吗
You doing okay, there?
是的 很好 很好 很好
Yeah, good, good, good.
她头发颜色变掉了
She changed her hair.
那又怎样 蓝色看起来不错啊
So? It looks nice blue.
是的 我知道 但是她甚至
Yeah, I know, but she did it without even making
不把这当回事
A big deal of it or anything.
她善变 任性 独♥立♥
She’s fickle. Impulsive. Spontaneous.
上帝啊 我要做点什么呢
God, what am I gonna do?
真不敢相信你竟然担心我的同性恋倾向会传染
Can’t believe you’re worried about me gaying up the place.
晚餐准备得怎么样了
So, how’s dinner coming along?
是的 很好 很好 很好
Yeah, good, good, good.
好吧 我把晚餐时间留给你们这对小情侣
Okay, well, I’m gonna leave you lovebirds to it.
我要去卡萨罗马古堡围观我的异性恋偶像了
I am heading up to Casa Loma to stalk my hetero crush.
不要走
Don’t go!
你能不能男人点
Will you man the hell up?
今晚你可以攻到2.5垒
You can get to second and a half base tonight.
你这样认为吗
You think so?
如果接下来的一个小时里你三振出局了
Well, if you strike out in the next hour,
到城♥堡♥那里找我
come find me at the castle.
如果我三振出局了?
If I strike out?
是的 到那个时候 一小时后见
Okay, when. See you in 60.
15分钟后
这个蒜蓉面包棒极了
This is actually really good garlic bread.
蒜蓉面包是我的最爱
Garlic bread is my favorite food.
坦白地说 我可以每餐都吃
I could honestly eat it for every meal.
或者是一刻不停地吃
Or just eat it all the time without even stopping.
那样你会长胖的
You’d get fat.
不 为什么我会变胖
No, why would I get fat?
面包会让人变胖
Bread makes you fat.
面包会让人变胖?
Bread makes you fat?
30分钟后
我写了一首关于你的歌♥
I wrote a song about you.
真的吗
You did?
是的 是这样的
Yeah, it goes like this.
蕾蒙娜
Ramona
蕾蒙娜
Ramona
铭刻在我心
On my mind
蕾蒙娜
Ramona
我迫不及待地想听这首歌♥的完整版了
Can’t wait to hear it when it’s finished.
这个没完整吗
Finished?
45分钟后
你的头发好蓬松啊
Your hair’s pretty shaggy.
上帝啊 我要理发了 是吗
Oh, God, I need a haircut, don’t I?
什么
What?
不 抱歉 我只是…
No, sorry. I just…
在我和我的超级前女友分手前
I got a bad haircut right
我理过一次很糟糕的发
before me and my big ex broke up,
但那是很久之前的事 我都快不记得了
but that was so long ago now I can barely remember.
斯科特清楚地认识到
Scott is acutely aware that
那是他最后一次在发廊理发
his last salon haircut took place
准确的说是431天前 分手3小时前
exactly 431 days ago, three hours before his big breakup.
从那时起他总是自己理发
He’s been cutting his own hair ever since.