突袭拥抱
Attack hug! Hey!
突袭拥抱 真可爱 太可爱了
Attack hug. That’s so cute. So cute.
你忘了吗
You don’t remember?
半小时前你就该在公车站见我的
You’re supposed to meet me at the bus stop a half-hour ago.
我怎么可能忘记呢
How could I possibly forget?
年鉴俱乐部真是无聊死了
Yearbook club is so boring.
我们工作时播的音乐真是匪夷所思
I cannot believe the music they put on while we work.
那太烂了
That’s sucky.
汉娜跟艾伦分了 现在她又喜欢上了德里克
Hannah broke up with Alan and now she’s all into Derek.
然后塔玛拉又说德里克是她的
But then Tamara claims she has dibs on Derek.
这样啊
I tell you.
差
Bad!
差
Bad!
差
Bad!
差
Bad!
差
Bad!
好吧 抱歉 都是我的错
Okay. I’m sorry, that was all me.
单人赛
Solo round!
忍♥者内佳
Nega ninja.
忍♥者内佳
Nega ninja!
我从没打赢过那家伙
I can never get past that guy.
你用不着自责的
Don’t beat yourself up about it.
游戏结束
Game over!
你想继续吗
Do you want to keep going?
继续? 9 8
Continue? Nine, eight,
-7 6 5 -我觉得…
– seven, six, five… – I think…
-4 3 -我觉得我们应该…
– …four, three… – I think that we should…
2 1
…two, one.
游戏开始啦 大家 游戏开始
Game on, everybody. Game on.
我帮咱们搞来一次演出
I got us a show.
上帝啊 什么时候
Oh, my gosh, when?
星期三
Wednesday.
在”尽情摇摆”那儿 还有更好的 这次是TIBB
The Rockit. And even better, it’s the T.I.B.B.
多伦多国际乐队对抗赛?
The Toronto international battle of the bands?
说得没错
That’s right.
有个工作人员说
This guy at work was like,
“史蒂夫 你认识乐队的人吗”
“Steve, you know anybody in a band?”
然后我就说 “我就是乐队里的”
And I was like, “I’m in a band. ”
然后他就说 “你是乐队里的?”
And he was like, “You’re in a band?”
然后我就说
And I was like,
“对啊 我绝对是乐队里的”
“Yeah, I am totally in a band. ”
讲得真好啊 伙计
Great story, man.
有没有什么奖品
Is there a prize or something?
跟特工格拉夫签一张唱片合约
Only a record deal with G-man Graves.
-那是谁 -你居然不知道?
– Who’s that? – You don’t know?
“太平盛世”的独♥立♥制片人
Indie producer of the Millennium.
如果我们赢了 就不仅仅是
If we win, it won’t just be
穿着性感炸♥弹♥字样T恤的无名小卒了
Knives wearing sex bob-omb shirts.
我们也会变成酷小孩的
It’ll be the cool kids, too.
我保证
I promise.
我会尽最大努力翘课 然后赶过来
I will do everything I can to get out of the study group and come.
我得去尿尿
I have to pee.
上帝啊 你们跟谁PK
Oh, my gosh, who are you battling?
死机和男孩
Crash and the boys.
就是那个什么死机的那些男孩的乐队?
That one band with crash, and those boys?
对 就是那个
Yeah, that’s the one.
我讨厌他们
I hate them.
上帝啊 我也讨厌他们
Oh, my gosh, I hate them, too.
尿尿进度条
斯科特·皮尔格林吗
Uh, Scott Pilgrim?
你好 我正想要约你出来玩
Hi, I was thinking about asking you out,
然后我又想那可真不给力呀
but then I realized how stupid that would be.
这么说 你想出去玩吗
So, do you want to go out sometime?
不 谢谢 你只要签下字就行
No, that’s okay. You can just sign for this, all right?
我刚醒 你刚刚就在我梦里
I just woke up, and you were in my dream.
我梦到你正送这份快递给我 奇怪不
I dreamt that you were delivering me this package. Is that weird?
一点儿都不奇怪
It’s not weird at all.
不奇怪?
It’s not?
对 因为你脑海中的次空间公路
No, it’s just that you have this really convenient
运行起来真的很方便 我也喜欢这么想
subspace highway running through your head that I like to use.
大概速度是15秒走3英里吧
It’s, like, three miles in 15 seconds.
是哦 是哦
Right, right.
我忘了你们加拿大不兴这个
I forgot you guys don’t have that in Canada.
你不记得我了 对吗
You don’t remember me, do you?
那天我们在派对见过面
We met at the party the other day.
-你是那个吃豆人吗 -不是
– Were you the Pac-man guy? – No.
一点都不沾边 那太傻叉了
Not even. That was some total ass.
我不是那家伙
I was the other guy.
那个…不管怎么着 你得签收一下
You know, you need to sign for this, whatever this is.
但我要是签了 你就走了
But if I sign for it, you’ll leave.
是啊 按理说是这样
Yeah, it’s how it works.
好吧 那么 或许
Okay, well, maybe,
你想跟我一起出去玩吗 互相了解一下
do you wanna hang out sometime? Get to know each other?
你是小区里新来的女孩 是吧
You’re the new kid on the block, right?
我一直在这里住
I’ve lived here forever,
所以有充分的理由带你出去转转
so there are reasons for you to hang out with me.
你想让我跟你一起出去玩?
You want me to hang out with you?
是啊 要是你愿意的话
Yeah, if that’s cool.
要是我答应 你会签了这该死的快递吗
If I say yes, will you sign for your damn package?
那么 行了吗 8点?
So, yeah, 8:00?
给力啊
你干吗在这里站着啊
Why are you just standing there?
老兄 我在等你啊好不好
Dude, I’m totally waiting on you.
抱歉 我寻思着你会酷到不按时来
I’m sorry, I just assumed you were too cool to be here on time.
那你想错了
Oh, you assumed wrong.
那个 你干吗要来多伦多
So, how did you end up in Toronto?
只是想逃离吧 我想
Just needed to escape, I guess.
是嘛
Yeah.
我在这里找到个工作 而吉登以前一直说
I got this job here, and Gideon had always said
多伦多是最伟大的城市之一 所以…
Toronto was one of the great cities, so…
吉登是你男朋友吗
Is Gideon your boyfriend?
只是个朋友
He’s a friend.
他以前是你男朋友吗
Was he your boyfriend?
你若不介意的话 我不想讨论这件事
Do you mind if I don’t get into that right now?
我也没啥兴趣去了解
It’s so not interesting to me.
那你呢 你是做什么的
So, what about you? What do you do?
我目前失业正在找工作
I’m in between jobs at the moment.
失的什么业 找的什么工作
Between what and what?
我上一个工作可谓是一声叹息一言难尽
Well, my last job was a long story filled with sighs.
我对此感同身会
I know plenty of those.
所以这是你离开纽约的原因吗
Is that why you left New York?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
只是觉得是时候去一个稍微冷点的地方了
It was just time to head somewhere a little more chilled.
那这里是够冷的
Well, it’s certainly chilled here.
是啊
Yeah.
这里寒冷刺骨
It’s chilled, as in cold.
是啊
Yeah.
太不可思议了 现在都四月了吧
This is ridiculous. Isn’t it, like, April?
对啊
I know.
我都看不清你了
I can barely see you.
这简直是一场大灾难
This whole thing is an unmitigated disaster.
我觉得自然灾害是一个烂约会极好的借口
I think act of God is a pretty decent excuse for a lousy date.
这么说我们是在约会啦?
So this is a date, eh?
我说”约会”了吗
Did I say date?
没管住舌头 口误
Slip of the tongue.
舌头
Tongue.
总之 夜晚还未过去
Anyway, night’s not over yet.
我想这里有个什么东西来着
I think there’s a thingy over here, somewhere.
东西?
A thingy?
一扇门
A door.
来吧
Come on.