Hey, Comeau.
这派对如何 你从这里拿的酒吗
How about this party? You getting your drink on here?
不 我不喝酒 这只是无糖可乐
No, I don’t drink. This is just Coke Zero.
你说不喝酒是什么意思
What do you mean, you don’t drink?
我清楚地记得你喝点酒就醉得厉害啊
I distinctly remember you being very drunk off a couple of g-and-t’s…
对了 科莫 这里的人你都认识对吧
Hey, Comeau, you know everyone, right?
科莫 25岁 谁都认识
是啊 差不多吧 都认识
Yeah, pretty much, I do.
你认识一个头发这样的女孩子吗
You know this one girl with hair like this?
认识 她叫蕾蒙娜·福尔劳斯
Yes, that’s Ramona Flowers.
听人说她今晚可能也会来
Somebody said she was gonna be here tonight, actually.
-什么 -斯科特
– What? – Oh, Scott.
难不成你喜欢她 我得跟你说
You have the hots for her or something? I gotta tell you though,
我听说她有点风♥骚♥
I hear that she’s a little hardcore.
这个姑娘
喂 怎么样
Hey, what’s up?
不怎么样
Nothing.
你知道吃豆人
Hey, you know Pac-man?
知道
I know of him.
吃豆人最早是叫冰球人
Well, Pac-man was originally called Puck-man.
他们改叫这个名字…
They changed it because…
不是因为吃豆人长得像冰球
Not because Pac-man looks like a hockey puck.
是因为Paku-paku的意思是吧唧嘴
“Paku-paku” means “Flap your mouth,”
所以他们怕别人会把
and that they were afraid people would change…
会变成fuck man 意思是操人
“p”给去掉然后换成”f”…
scratch out the “p” and turn it into an “f,” like…
是啊 真有趣啊
Yeah, that’s amazing.
我是在做梦吗
Am I dreaming?
现在我还是不打扰你的好
I’ll leave you alone forever now.
多谢
Thanks.
然后
他跟踪她
直到她
离开
派对
-哥们 -干吗
– Dude! – What?
-她是真的 -谁
– She’s totally real! – Who?
-蕾蒙娜·福尔劳斯 -什么
– Ramona Flowers. – What?
哥们 你知道蕾蒙娜·福尔劳斯多少
Dude! What do you know about Ramona Flowers?
我只知道她是个美国人
All I know is that she is American.
美国人
American.
你干吗不去问桑德拉和莫妮克
Why don’t you go talk to Sandra and Monique?
她们知道多一些
They know a lot more.
姐们 你们对蕾蒙娜·福尔劳斯了解多少
Lady-dudes. What do you know about Ramona Flowers?
我听说她有个男朋友
I heard she has a boyfriend.
是啊 在纽约的某小子
Yeah. Some guy back in New York.
这样啊 还有吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. What else?
我听说她打遍天下无敌手
I heard she kicks all kinds of ass.
她绝对是另一个层面的
She’s on another level.
很多男人拜倒在她的石榴裙下
She has men dying at her feet.
她身上还有战斗留下的疤呢 哥们
She’s got some battle scars, dude.
对蕾蒙娜·福尔劳斯了解多少吗
What about Ramona Flowers?
你认识她? 赶紧告诉我
You know her? Tell me now.
她刚搬到这里
She just moved here.
在亚马逊公♥司♥做事 跟我是同事
Got a job at Amazon. Comes into my work.
她是真人吗
Does she really?
你不是说她刚跟人分手吗
Didn’t you say she just broke up with someone?
她真的分了吗
Did she really?
他们好像大吵了一架
They had a huge fight, or whatever.
他们真的分了?
Did they really?
没错 但是我不想让斯科特知道 史蒂芬
Yes! But I didn’t want Scott to know that, Stephen.
是啊 我也不知道那女孩是怎么回事
Yeah, I don’t know what it is about that girl.
斯科特 我不许你去泡蕾蒙娜
Scott, I forbid you from hitting on Ramona,
尽管你这一年多根本没个正经的女友
even if you haven’t had a real girlfriend in over a year.
哇噻 斯科特的服丧期正式结束了
Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Scott’s mourning period is officially over.
他正跟一个高中生约会着呢
He’s totally dating a high-schooler.
跟高中生约会就是在服丧
Dating a high-schooler is the mourning period.
她说得有道理
She’s got a point.
我以为你们俩分手了
I thought you guys broke up.
我不想让你吓跑我派对上最酷的女孩 斯科特
I don’t want you scaring off the coolest girl at my party, Scott.
我们都知道你自认是
We all know you’re a total
少女杀手 急色鬼
lady-killer wannabe, Jerky-jerk.
这完全是不对的
That’s completely untrue.
-丽莎的那次呢 -那是个误会
– That time with Lisa? – That was a misunderstanding.
霍莉呢
That time with Hollie?
实际上不是那个样子的
That wasn’t what it looked like.
那次你把金甩了因为…
That time you dumped Kim for…
好啦 我跟金现在挺好的 好吧
Okay. Me and Kim are all good now, all right?
我不管 蕾蒙娜跟你不是一路的
Whatever! Ramona’s out of your league.
别去招惹她
Let’s just leave it at that.
再说 我也不确定她的分手闹得大不大
Besides, I’m not even sure she did have a big breakup.
她一直提到一个叫吉登的男孩子
She keeps mentioning some guy named Gideon.
是啊 我也不知道那女孩是怎么回事
Yeah, I don’t know what it is about that girl.
别念叨了 斯科特
Forget it, Scott!
猜猜谁喝高了
Guess who’s drunk?
我猜是华♥莱♥士♥
I guess Wallace.
答对了
You guess right.
话说 那个我梦里的姑娘…
So, that girl from my dream…
姑娘 好吧
Girl. Okay.
我在图书馆里看到了她
I saw her at the library.
图书馆 我能假装我们谈的是个男娃吗
Library. Can I pretend we’re talking about a guy?
然后我去了个派对 然后她就出现了
And then I’m at this party and, hey, there she is.
他就出现了
Hey, there he is.
我觉得她…
I think she’s…
我觉得他…
I think he’s…
我觉得她就是我梦中的女孩
I think she’s the girl of my dreams.
那你要跟你的冒牌高中生女友分手了
Then you should break up with your fake high-school girlfriend.
我从未对什么事这么肯定过
I’ve never been so sure about something.
那你要跟你的冒牌高中生女友分手了
Then you should break up with your fake high-school girlfriend.
你说什么
What’s that?
你要跟你的冒牌高中生女友分手了
You should break up with your fake high-school girlfriend.
我没听懂 朋友
I’m not getting it, friend.
你准备坐享齐人之福吗
You’re thinking of juggling two chicks?
从来没有
Not even!
那你应该跟你的冒牌高中生女友分手了
Well, you should break up with your fake high-school girlfriend.
等下 谁告诉的呢
Wait, who told you?
华♥莱♥士♥啊 切
Wallace. Duh!
-他可是神志不清啊 -无所谓
– He’s not even conscious. – Whatever.
所有人里你应该最知道被人劈腿有多讨厌
You of all people should know how sucky it is to get cheated on.
你不是应该在打工吗
Don’t you have a job to do?
对哦 我应该把这事短♥信♥群发了 再见
You’re right. I should send out a mass text about this. Bye.
华♥莱♥士♥ 你是怎么做到的
Wallace, how do you do that?
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace!
亚马逊网站的网址是什么
Amazon. ca, what’s the website for that?
亚马逊网站啦
“amazon. ca. ”
我得买♥♥很酷的玩意儿
I have to order something really cool.
你有一封邮件
You’ve got mail.
哥们 这玩意说我有封邮件
Dude, this thing claims I have mail.
这年头我们能用电脑收信真是很神奇啊
It’s amazing what we can do with computers these days.
哥们 我现在要看信了
Dude, now I’m reading it.
真为你开心啊
So happy for you.
“亲爱的皮尔格林先生 我注意到”
“Dear Mr. Pilgrim, it has come to my attention”
“我们不久就会打一架”
“that we will be fighting soon.”
“我叫马修·帕特尔” 等等等等
“My name is Matthew Patel, and…” blah, blah, blah…
“事先奉告你…单挑…七煞” 等等
“Fair warning…mano a mano…seven evil…” blah, blah.
这真是…真是…真是
This is…this is…this is…
不得不决一死战
什么啊
What?
真是无聊
This is boring.
删除
Delete.
斯科特
Scott,
你是在等你刚买♥♥的东西吗
are you waiting for the package you just ordered?
差不多吧
Maybe.
今天周末 最早也得周一才寄件呢
It’s the weekend. It won’t ship until Monday at the earliest.
不是吧
You were saying?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!