斯科特
Scott!
你好 妮芙
Hey, Knives.
这是我帅帅的基佬室友 华♥莱♥士♥·威尔斯
This is my cool, gay roommate, Wallace Wells.
他是同性恋
He’s gay.
你想知道我们班里谁搞基吗
Oh, do you wanna know who in my class is gay?
想 他戴眼镜吗
Yes, does he wear glasses?
华♥莱♥士♥ 你可以走了 走开啦
Wallace, you go now. Begone.
你和他很配 加油
You’re too good for him. Run.
准备
Get ready!
开始
Here we go!
你知道吗
Did you know that
吃豆人最早是叫冰球人
the original name for Pac-Man was Puck Man?
你也许会认为这是因为他看起来像冰球
You’d think it was because he looks like a hockey puck,
但其实是源于
but it actually comes from
日本的短语”简单简单”
the Japanese phrase “paku-paku, ”
意思是”吧唧嘴”
which means, “to flap one’s mouth open and closed. ”
他们换了叫法是因为他们觉得
They changed it because they thought that
“冰球人”太脆弱了
“Puck Man” would be too easy to vandalize.
人们可以去掉”p”
You know, people could just scratch off
把它变成”f” [那就变成”操人”了]
the “p” and turn it into an “f” or whatever.
天啊 快看
Oh, my God! Like, wow!
合技
Combo!
好啊
Yeah.
继续吗
Continue?
9 8 7 6 5 4
Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four,
-3… -我明白了
– Three… – Oh, I got it.
2 1
Two, one.
我不常听音乐
I don’t listen to that much music.
我知道很多孩子弹钢琴之类的
I mean, I know a lot of kids who play piano or whatever,
但是你们…
but you guys…
你们玩摇滚
You guys rock.
虽然我可以自己玩摇滚
Well, I knew I personally rocked,
但我从不质疑我们的摇滚团队
but I never suspected that we rocked as a unit.
谢谢你 妮芙
So, thank you, Knives.
你们会成为巨星
I mean, you guys are gonna be huge.
我们已经是明星了
Well, we’re already pretty big,
但是如果潮人们
but, yeah, I guess it’d be cool
开始穿我们乐队的T恤会很酷
if cool people started wearing our T-shirt or whatever.
-真酷 -是的
– Cool. – Yeah, yeah.
抱歉
Excuse me,
你们这儿有《电击超人》吗 [电视游戏]
do you have anything by The Clash at Demonhead?
那边有个写着《电击超人》
Have you tried the section
的区域你试了吗
marked “The Clash at Demonhead”?
谢谢 朱莉
Thank you, Julie.
你们周五来参加我的派对吗
Are you coming to my party Friday,
还是要去做保姆呢
or will you be busy babysitting?
朱莉·鲍文 问题青年 22岁
谢谢你 朱莉
Thank you, Julie.
别听她乱讲
You don’t want to listen to her.
你肯定也不喜欢听她们的歌♥
And you definitely don’t want to listen to them.
我经常听
Oh, I heart them so much.
我也常听 直到有一天
Yeah, I hearted them, too, until
她们签约了一家大唱片公♥司♥
they signed to a major label,
然后主唱变成了婊♥子♥
and the lead singer turned into a total bitch
毁了我的人生
and ruined my life forever.
但这就是我
But that’s just me.
恩维·亚当真是太酷了 你看过她的博客吗
Envy Adams is so cool. Do you read her blog?
抱歉 你是在说我吗
Sorry, you were saying about me?
我从未和如此天才的人出来玩过
I mean, I’ve never gone out with anyone so talented.
你和很多人出去玩过吗
Go out with a lot of guys?
没有
No.
是吗 无所谓
Yeah, so, whatever, man.
我甚至没亲过男生
I’ve never even kissed a guy.
我也是
Me, neither.
到了
Here you go.
这是你的秘密小窝吗
So, this is your secret lair?
-是的 -我可以进去吗
– Yeah, yeah. – Can I come in?
我的秘密小窝是
My secret lair is one of those
女生免进的那种
“no girls allowed”- type deals.
好吧
Okay.
但你想看我小时候住的房♥子吗
But do you wanna see the house where I grew up?
-当然 -过来
– Sure! – Come on.
就是这里
There you go.
是的
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, God.
孤独一人
So alone.
你不是一个人在战斗
You’re not alone.
什么
What?
你只是在做超傻♥逼♥的梦
You’re just having some idiotic dream.
这意味着我们能弄清楚吗
Does that mean we can make out?
天啊
Oh, God!
怎么了 斯科特
What is it, Scott?
我做了个奇怪的梦
I had this totally weird dream.
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么了 另一个斯科特
What is it, Other Scott?
我们能跳过造梦时光吗
Can we skip the dreamtime?
我对快乐米 [游戏制♥造♥商] 不感兴趣
Colorme not interested.
另一个斯科特 华♥莱♥士♥的男朋友 22岁
但那女孩出现在梦里了
But there was this girl.
绿海?
Girt?
这是个引人嫉妒的梦吗
Was this an envy-related dream?
我们在这里不用网络用语
We don’t use the E-word in this house.
不是她 是没见过的人
No, it wasn’t her. It was somebody new.
真好
Yay for that.
说到新的
Speaking of new,
你不是应该半个小时前
weren’t you supposed to
带着你的假高中生女友
take your fake high-school girlfriend
去图书馆吗
to the library a half-hour ago?
什么 现在是早上六点
What? It’s like 6:00 in the morning.
请安静
真奇怪
It’s weird.
奇怪什么
What’s weird?
图书馆让我想起小学
Libraries remind me of grade school.
这肯定是很久以前的事了
That must seem like a really long time ago.
是的 我们换个话题吧
Yeah, let’s talk about something else.
你认识那姑娘吗
Do you know that girl?
-斯科特 -什么
– Scott! – What?
你整首曲子只弹了一个音符
You only played one note for that entire song.
我手滑了
My hand slipped.
你女朋友分散了你的注意力吗
Is your girlfriend distracting you?
我女朋友?
My girlfriend?
我会很安静的
I’ll be quieter.
再来一次
Let’s do that one again.
抱歉 我们要去干什么
Sorry, what are we doing?
我告诉你无数次了
I told you, like, 50 times!
我们要去派对 呆子
We’re going to this party, retard.
-派对? -在朱莉家
– Party? – At Julie’s.
我还以为你们散伙了
I thought you guys split up.
是的 但是那儿也许有其他
We did, but there might be some
唱片公♥司♥的人 所以…
label guys there, so, you know…
天啊 肯定很烂
Oh, man, this is gonna suck. Suck!
至少我们能找到抱怨的对象
At least it’ll give us something to complain about.
天啊
Oh, man!
太烂了
This sucks!
烂
Sucks!
太无聊了 我要去尿尿
I’m gonna go pee due to boredom.
我也要去
I have to pee.
所以我告诉他 你有副好嗓子
You know, so I told him you’ve got a really good sound,
而且我觉得你应该把你的好嗓音
and I think that you should market your sound
奉献给聋子 因为…
to deaf people, because…
斯科特 你好
Scott! Hey!
你好 科莫