He’s a creep, you’re a bitch,
真是天造地设
and you all deserve each other.
蕾蒙娜 省省心吧 这是团队赛
Give it a rest, Ramona. This is a league game.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是你的宝贝儿斯科特必须亲自上阵
Meaning your precious Scott must defeat me with his own fists.
对姑娘我下不了手 她们那么柔弱
I don’t think I can hit a girl. They’re soft.
你没得选了
You don’t have a choice.
有本事自己来 蠢货
Fight your own battles, lazy ass!
蠢货
Lazy ass!
出来混 总得还啊
Every Pilgrim reaches the end of his journey.
迟早的事
Some sooner than others.
你的小男友等死吧
Your BF’s about to get f’d in the b.
她的致命弱点在膝盖窝
Her weak point is the back of her knees.
这招怎么使呢
Wait, how does that work?
每次我们亲热 我都会…
Whenever we were making out I would just…
够了 明白了
Okay, enough.
对她我绝对干不出这事
You’ll never be able to do this to her.
那…
So…
两杯金汤利 谢谢
Two gin-and-tonics, please?
我还以为你不喝酒呢
I thought you didn’t drink.
也就是特殊场合吧
Only on special occasions.
怎么了 你没要一杯吗
Why? Did you want one?
大概我们还不够了解彼此吧 你觉得呢
Guess we really don’t know that much about each other, do we?
或许你该给我张你的前任列表
Maybe you could just give me a list of all of your exes
这样我好歹知道下次是谁
so that I can at least know who’s going to
把我打得人仰马翻
beat my ass into the ground next.
写在一张小卡片上吗 好啊
Like a handy little laminate or something?
让我看看 八成有呢
Let me see if I have one.
或者你也可以告诉我你的过去啊
Maybe we could exchange our information.
我不过凡夫俗子
Hey, just out of sheer curiosity and concern
只是好奇再加点担心罢了
for my mortal well-being,
这派对上还有你没睡过的吗
is there anyone at this party that you haven’t slept with?
我们还是分手吧
I think we should split.
是让我滚出去 还是真的分手
As in get out of here, or as in split, split?
你自己揣摩吧
I’d hope you could figure that out.
你忘了我是怎么救了你的小命
Or did you miss the part where I saved your ass?
怎么会呢
How could I?
那感觉好像家丑都给世人看尽了
I feel like we just washed our sexy laundry in public.
不是一般的丑呢 你喝大了
Dirty laundry. You’re drunk.
我也就 喝了 一杯
I had, like, one drink.
这事我不能不在意
I’m sorry I cared.
我感觉很别扭 斯科特
I don’t enjoy all this, Scott.
事实上 我感到厌倦
In fact, I’m sick of it.
我以为你会很善解人意呢
I thought you might be more understanding.
我不过…
I just…
你不过是下一个邪恶前男友
You’re just another evil ex waiting to happen.
这可真不好受
That was harsh.
真够别扭的
That was not good.
太尴尬了
That was embarrassing.
还有 你的白♥痴♥列表
P.S. here’s your stupid list.
马修·帕特尔 卢卡斯·李
Matthew Patel, Lucas Lee,
陶德·英格拉姆 洛克希·里克特
Todd Ingram, Roxy Richter.
卡塔亚纳奇双胞胎又是咋回事
Who the hell are the Katayanagi twins?
你不知道?
You don’t know?
卡塔亚纳奇双胞胎
The Katayanagi twins
是我们下一轮的对手
just happen to be the next band in the battle.
两个十足的混球
They are totally bad-ass.
蕾蒙娜和双胞胎同时约会?
Ramona dated twins?
-显而易见 -同时吗
– Apparently. – At the same time?
你懂什么
You know what?
我不知道 更不想知道
I don’t know and I don’t want to know.
好样的 你知道我最烦那些碍事的丫头
Good. Because you know how I feel about girls blocking the rock.
正好 我心情不好的时候演奏发挥却最好
Good, I play better when I’m in a bad mood.
要是真出了茬子
If it’s gonna be an issue though,
尼尔可以顶替你
Young Neil can fill in for you.
不会出茬子 你了解对手
It’s not an issue. You know bands,
我知道如何比赛 我们会搞定的
I know battles. We got it covered.
不过要是你不能参加 我们也能理解
But we’d understand if you didn’t want to take part.
我不仅要玩
Not only do I want to take part,
还要玩死那俩小子
I want to take them apart.
好 我嗅到火♥药♥味了
Okay, I’m getting tingles.
然后
我们命绝于此了
Okay, we’re doomed. Oh!
这海报上得多加几个感叹号♥
That poster needs more exclamation marks.
伙计们 我们死定了
Oh, man, we’re gonna get killed.
别这样 还有5分钟就要上场了
Come on, we’re going on in five minutes.
等等 卡塔亚纳奇先出场吧
Wait, aren’t the Katayanagis going on first?
你们应该会同时出场
I think you’re both on first.
等等 单位分钟敲击次数擂台?
Wait, “amp versus amp”?
我们会同台竞技啊
We’re going on stage at the same time?
怎么可能
That’s impossible.
其实不是
烂透了
Okay, my bad.
你说这话才烂呢
Your bad is saying, “my bad. ”
我们就不该来这儿 就不该来
We shouldn’t even be here. we shouldn’t even be here!
伙计 争气点
Come on, man!
为了音乐 我都把私事放一边了
I put my problems aside for the music.
我能做到 我们都能做到
If I can do that, we can do anything.
你跟蕾蒙娜谈了吗
Did you speak to Ramona, then?
没有 那天之后我就没见过她
What? No. I haven’t seen her since the other night.
她就在那儿呢
She’s totally here.
斯科特?
Scott?
不是我爱管闲事
Not that I care,
在她走之前你该去和她谈谈
but you should go talk to her before she’s gone.
谢谢你 金
Thanks, kim.
我真的不在乎这事
And I really don’t care.
我不是有意让你承受这些的
I didn’t mean to put you through all that.
都是因为我爱你 你明白吗
I only did it because I love you. You know that.
伙计们 我们行吗
Okay, gang, can we do this?
我是说 我们可以的 对吗
I mean, we can do this, right?
没错
Right.
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Scott!
他们掀翻了屋顶
They tore the roof off!
我们是性感炸♥弹♥乐队
We are sex bob-omb
有我们在 你会想到死亡 你会悲伤
and we’re here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!
这首歌♥就这样开始了
This is the beginning of the song.
我听到了声音 动物的噪音
I’m hearing voices, animal noises
犯罪记录
The criminal record.
女权主义的深渊
The feminine abyss
我盯紧真像 濒于极限 直到失明
And reaching my threshold staring at the truth ’til I’m blind
我身体笨拙
My body’s stupid
腐♥败♥环绕
Stereo putrid
音乐不断
Spilling out music
跳入污水
Into raw sewage
我盯紧真像 濒于极限 直到失明
Reaching my threshold staring at the truth ’til I’m blind
我的极限
My threshold
濒临
Reaching
我的极限
My threshold
我们就此做个了结 分道扬镳吧
Let’s just break up now and get it over with.
在吉登·格拉夫面前丢尽了人
We screwed the pooch in front of Gideon Graves.
我们完了
We’re done!
吉登在这儿吗 哪儿呢
Gideon’s here? Where?
你女朋友旁边那个贱♥人♥
That geeky guy next to your girlfriend.
那就是吉登?
That’s Gideon?
吉登就是特工格拉夫?/
Gideon is G-man?
好吧 接着来
All right, let’s do this.
濒临我的极限
Reaching my threshold
我的极限
My threshold
我们完了
We’re out.
你要干吗
What are you doing?
重获新生