你必须和赛车融为一体
You have to becomexa0one with the car.
你应该确切地知道 你能给这辆车施加多大的压力
You should know exactly how much stress you can give to the car.
因为总是有极限的
Because there’s a limit always,
你应该小心对待生活中你喜欢的一切
and you should be careful, like with everything in life you like,
你必须要有这种感觉 才能防止越过极限或是没到极限
you have to have that kind of feeling to not go over the top or not be under it.
如果你这么做了 我们俩都会满意的
And if you do that, then both of us will be satisfied.
赛车和我两个
The car and I.
100%完美
100% perfection.
达到100% 这就是我的目标
To reach 100%, that’s… that’s my target.
我就是那种人 低于极限的状态我无法忍♥受
I’m just that type of person. I couldn’t live with anything lower.
我不太喜欢谈论我的成就
I don’t like to talk about my quality very much
因为我会听起来很傲慢
because I would sound arrogant.
我也不喜欢谈论我的失败 因为找到我失败的点 是你的工作
And I don’t like to talk about my failures because it’s your job to find them.
(比利时 斯帕 1991年8月24日)
(舒马赫第一次参加 一级方程式大奖赛)
赛场里洋溢着兴奋的气氛
There was a real air of excitementxa0in the paddock.
每个人都知道谁会进入这个系统
Everybody’s aware of who’s coming up through the system.
我们有种感觉 这个人看起来很有前途
We had a sense that this was someone who’s looking very promising.
当迈克尔进入一级方程式比赛时 当时的赛场上有很多大明星
When Michael came intoxa0Formula One, this was a time when there were big names.
塞纳是迈凯轮车队的世界冠军
Senna was World Champion with McLaren,
曼赛尔为威廉姆斯开赛车
Mansell was driving for Williams,
普罗斯特在法拉利开赛车 他们都是非常有名的人
Uh, Prost was at Ferrari. You know, those are really big names.
所有的赛车手都超过27、28岁 经验丰富
All the drivers were over 27, 28, with a lot of experience.
迈克尔是最年轻的那个
And Michael was the young one.
当迈克尔到达时 所有的赛车手都看着他
When Michael arrived, all the drivers looked at him like,
“太年轻、太早了、太着急了”
“Too young, too early, too soon.”
大多数一级方程式车手都是通过 卡丁车、三♥级♥赛车方程式爬上来的
Most Formula One drivers come up through karts, Formula Three.
在向一级赛车方程式过渡的过程中
And he’d been helped in making the transition to Formula One
他曾为梅塞德斯开赛车
by having raced sports cars for Mercedes.
运气让他进入了一级方程式比赛
Luck got him into Formula One.
有个赛车手退出了 他们需要个新人
A driver had dropped out, and they needed a new one.
迈克尔能出现在一级方程式赛车中 纯属运气 真的
Michael appearedxa0in Formula One through a stroke of luck, really,
埃迪·乔丹在赛季中途
when Eddie Jordan had a seat available,
突然空出了自己的位置
all of a sudden, partway through the season.
知道这件事后 我立刻打电♥话♥给埃迪·乔丹
After I found out, I immediately got on the phone and called Eddie Jordan.
我说:“埃迪 你一定要给我这次机会”
I said, “Eddie, you’ve got to give me that chance.”
他说:“迈克尔·舒马赫到底是谁 ”
And he said, “Who in the hell is Michael Schumacher?”
我说:“你一定记得 在三♥级♥方程式中 赢了澳门车手和富士车手的那个”
I said, “You got to remember. Formula Three, won Macau, won Fuji.”
“好吧 我现在知道了”
“Okay, now I know.”
我在三♥级♥方程式中见过他
I’ve seen him in Formula Three.
而我…或者说团队有这样的态度
And I have this– or the team has this attitude
给年轻人一个机会 我们的团队就是这样组成的
to give youth a chance. And that’s the way our team is formed.
就是摆在我们面前的一切 就是他展现自己
Just everything that layxa0ahead of us, just the possibility that he could show
真正能力的可能性
what he was really capable of,
那是多么不可思议 但我们当时不知道
that was so incredible, but we had no idea.
那天晚上 我们坐在广场上吃着披萨 没有被打扰
That evening we sat out on a square and ate pizza, undisturbed.
那个地方挤满了人 我想大概有四、五百人吧
The place was packed. I think four- to five-hundred people.
没人来找我们
And no one came up to us.
那是最后一次没人打扰我们
That was the last time that nobody bothered us.
我记得 你可以听到广播器里的人
I remember you could hear the people in the Tannoy…
在描述排位赛中发生的事情
…describing what’s happening in qualifying.
迈克尔·舒马赫这个名字不断出现
And this name, Michael Schumacher, kept popping up.
他当时轰动了一时
Well, he was… he was a sensation.
当迈克尔获得第七名时 大家都在说:“这是颗新星”
When Michael qualified seventh, it was just like, “Wow! Here is a new star!”
每个人对于这位新车手
Everybody was just so excited
突然出现在赛场上 都感到很兴奋
that this new driver had exploded onto the scene.
我真的很开心
I’m really happy.
但无论如何 我必须要说 开着这辆赛车
But anyway, I have to say, with this car
你可以完成排位赛 这让开赛车有了很多乐趣
you can do this qualifying time, you know. It makes a lot of fun to drive.
同时我也感到非常开心 是的
And also for the time, I’m really happy, yeah.
每个人都注意到了 其他团队的每个人都注意到了
Everybody noticed that. Everybody in other teams noticed that.
他立刻成为了炙手可热的人物
You know, he became immediately a hot property.
斯帕比赛结束后 我给威利·韦伯打了电♥话♥
After the race in Spa, I called Willi Weber.
然后我想是在周一 我们一起见了迈克尔
And we met with Michael, I think on Monday.
在伦敦 周一或周二的时候
Monday or Tuesday in London.
当时我们的团队 已经在为领奖台的排名而战了
At the time, our team was already fighting for podium.
我们不是为了锦标赛而战
We weren’t fighting for a Championship,
但有时我们会很接近领奖台
but on some occasions we got close to the podium.
所以我们签了协议
So we signed an agreement.
情况来得非常突然 我完全惊呆了
It came suddenly. I was totally surprised.
我刚刚参加了我的第一场比赛
I’d just driven my first race,
世界排名第四的车队 就给了我工作机会
and the fourth-best team in the world makes me an offer.
我被吓坏了
I was gobsmacked.
我很震惊 这一切发生得如此之快
I was stunned that it could happen so fast,
我也很高兴签了这份合同
and I was so happy about the contract.
这绝对是个奇妙的情况
It was an absolutely fantastic situation.
他自身带有那种精气神
He had this freshness about him.
他的皮肤绷得很紧
You know, his skin was very tight on his face
而且胡须总是刮得很干净
and always very clean-shaven.
他的那种自信感由内而外地散发
And he just radiated this confidence.
迈克尔从小就和厉害的人比赛
Michael was racing as a boy against hard men.
舒马赫在贝纳通车队排名第四
And it’s Schumacher in fourth position in the Benetton.
毫无疑问 舒马赫在推动艾尔顿·塞纳
Schumacher is indisputably pushing Ayrton Senna.
迈克尔·舒马赫 在比利时大奖赛中领先
Michael Schumacher comes through leading the Belgian Grand Prix.
迈克尔·舒马赫会在 他第一次参加的大奖赛赛道上
Well, is Michael Schumacher gonna win his first Grand Prix
赢得他的第一个大奖赛吗
at the circuit where he first drove in a Grand Prix?
23岁
Twenty-three years old.
他是很长一段时间以来 最年轻的大奖赛冠军
The youngest Grand Prix winner for a long, long time.
这是迈克尔·舒马赫的第一场胜利
It’s the first win ever for Michael Schumacher.
他伸出了胳膊 自然而然地表达着喜悦
And he puts his arm out. And he is naturally elated.
他说“太好了 我做到了”
“Yeah! I did it,” he says.
我真的无法形容 我是说 真的太疯狂了
I really can’t describe it. I mean, it’s something crazy.
我想德国的粉丝 等一级方程式大奖赛的胜利
I think the German fans have waited a long time
已经等很久了
for Formula One Grand Prix victory.
我真的把这次胜利归功于德国球迷
And I really give this victory to the German fans.
最后有什么想给家里人说的话吗
Any last words for anybody back at home?
我想给我父母说句话
I think my parents.
我想跟他们打个招呼
I wanna say just hello to them.
一切都始于四岁那年
It all started with four years.
我父亲总喜欢在摩托车
My father was always interested in working around, like,
或小物件这方面工作
mountain bicycles or little things.
他所做的是
And the… the thing he did was,
我们还有一辆旧的助力车 每小时能行驶40公里
we had another old moped, I would say, with 40K’s speed.
他把助力车改装成了儿童卡丁车
And he put it on… on this kid go-kart.
从最一开始 我就非常喜欢玩儿
And from the beginning on, I just enjoyed it very much.
我一直都很喜欢
I always liked it very much.
我记得在我六、七岁的时候 我父亲已经开始
I remember when I was six, seven years, my father started already
为俱乐部出租卡丁车了
to rent out go-karts for the club at this time.
我经常和他一起改进卡丁车
And I was always with him to work on the go-karts,
为了帮助他 也为了测试卡丁车
to help him and as well to test the go-karts.
当他完成一辆卡丁车时 我就必须测试一下 看能不能开
When once he finished one go-kart, I had to test the go-kart if it is okay.
所以我总是和他一起开卡丁车
And so, I… I was always together with him in the go-kart.
我们什么事都一起做 当时真是太开心了
We did everything together, and it was just a… a big pleasure.
当他八、九岁的时候 如果需要 他会照顾他的弟弟
When he was just 8 or 9, he looked after his brother, if necessary.
我会让他把所有东西都锁起来
I could ask him to see that everything was locked up,
他就会那样做
and he would do it.
迈克尔一向很可靠
Michael was always very dependable.
舒马赫家原来有一辆餐车
The Schumacher family had a food van,
后来他们开了一家餐厅
and then later, they had a restaurant.
在经济上 舒马赫家族就…
Financially, the Schumacher family was like–
罗尔夫开始了他的工作生涯 开始是一名砌烟囱的瓦匠
Rolf began his working life as a bricklayer building chimneys,
但最终接管了卡丁车赛道
but eventually took over the running of the go-kart track.
伊丽莎白总是必须待到最后
And Elisabeth always had to stay until the end,
直到所有的客人都离开
until all the guests had left.
为了让我们过上正常的生活 我父母必须努力工作
My parents had to work very hard to give us a normal life.
但很多有钱的孩子也很穷 因为他们的父母没有时间陪他们
But many rich kids are also poor, as their parents have no time for them.
我们的父母和我们一起在跑道上玩 那是一个很大的操场
We had our parents with us at the track, which was a big playground.
我们总是用最便宜的设备
We always used the cheapest equipment available.
我从垃圾桶里找到废弃的轮胎
I fished discarded tires out of the bin,
放在我的卡丁车上 和它们一起赢得比赛
put them on my go-kart, and won races with them.
我总是很高兴能用最差的装备 而不是最好的装备获胜
I was always glad to have won with the worst and not the best equipment.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!