我负责公司的公关、形象
I’d see that it had a certain panache.
我的专长是宣传
That’s what I’m good at, not the work. Not the work.
不是做工 不是
The presentation.
宣传
I’m sure I don’t know anybody who’ll be interested in this.
我认识的人 不会有兴趣
Well, they should be, Itzhak Stern.
他们应该有 以撒·史坦
Tell them they should be.
告诉他们吧
I’ve got a client who’ll sell marks for zloty at 2.45 to 1.
我有一个客户 以2.45马克兑换1波兰币
Wool, mink collar. It’s a nice coat. She’ll trade it for ration coupons.
羊毛貂皮领大衣 她可以用来换粮票
Wicks, for lamps. You have a truckload of wicks?
灯芯 油灯用的 你有一卡车的灯芯?
What am I going to do with a truckload of wicks?
一卡车的灯芯 我要来何用?
Nine by 12, nine by 14.
9尺宽12尺长
You don’t recognize this?
认得这个吗?
It’s shoe polish.
鞋油
In metal containers?
这是金属罐吗?
You asked for shoe polish.
你只说要鞋油
In metal containers. This is glass.
我要金属罐装的 这是玻璃瓶装的
It’s not what I asked for. What’s the difference?
这不是我要的 这有什么不同?
What’s the difference?
有什么不同?
What’s the difference?
有吗?
My client sold it to his client who sold it to the German Army.
我的客户卖鞋油给德军
Only by the time it got there, because of the freezing cold, it broke.
货到时 因为寒冷 玻璃樽冻裂了
All 10 000 units.
一万盒全部破碎了
This is not my problem.
不关我事
This is not his problem. This is not your problem?
不关他事不关他事?
This is not my problem.
不关我事
The German Army wants to find out where it came from.
德军想知道货从哪里来
I am going to make sure they find out.
我保证让他们查出来源
Now it’s your problem.
现在有你的事了
You be quiet!
闭嘴
Metal containers.
金属罐装
Pardon me for interfering, but that’s a nice shirt.
恕我唐突 这衬衫不错
Nice shirt.
不错的衬衫
Do you know where I can find a nice shirt like that?
请问在哪里可以买得到
Like this?
像这件的?
It’s illegal to buy or sell anything on the street. We don’t do that.
在街上买卖是违法的 我们不做
We’re here to pray.
我们是来祷告
Do you have any idea how much a shirt like this costs?
知道这种衬衫要多少钱吗?
Nice things cost money.
好东西都很贵
How many?
要多少
I’m going to need some other things, too, as things come up.
说到需要 我还要别的东西
This won’t be a problem.
没问题
From time to time.
偶尔需要
MARCH 20, 1941 DEADLINE FOR ENTERING THE GHETTO
1941年3月20日 迁入犹太区的最后期限
Edict 44/91
44/91号公告
establishes a closed Jewish district south of the Vistula River.
于维斯图河以南规划犹太人封闭区
Residency in the walled ghetto is compulsory.
强制犹太人迁居该区
All Jews from Krakow and surrounding areas are forced
科拉科一带地区的犹太人
from their homes and required to crowd into an area of only 16 square blocks.
拥挤地住在16条街方圆里
Name? Adresse? Formular ausfUllen!
姓名? 地址? 填写表格
Weiter, weiter.! Nicht drangeln.!
再往前! 再往前
Kommen Sie hierher.! Stellen Sie sich doch an.!
过这来 给自己找个位置
Achtung, Achtung! AlleJuden sind verpflichtet…
注意! 注意! 所有的犹太人必须
im abgesonderten jUdischen Bezirk zu wohnen.
迁入犹太隔离区
Nichteinhaltung der Meldepflicht bei der Einwohnerbehorde…
无视居住管理规定者
verstoBt gegen das Edikt 44/91 und fUhrt zur Anzeige…
即违犯44/91号规定 将会
beim Militargericht.
受到军事法庭的审判
This is obviously the right place. How are you doing? Herr Schindler.
是这里了 你好啊! 辛德勒先生
Good bye, Jews.! Good bye, Jews.!
再见 犹太佬! 再见 犹太佬!
Good bye, Jews! Good bye, Jews!
再见 犹太佬! 再见 犹太佬!
Good bye, Jews.!
再见 犹太佬!
Good bye, Jews.! Good bye, Jews.!
再见 犹太佬!
Oh, my God.
噢 天哪
Oy, God. Oh, my God.
噢 天哪 噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
噢 天哪
It could not be better.
这再好不过了
It could be worse. How? Tell me.
不算最差
How on earth could it possibly be worse?
怎会呢? 试问怎可能会更差
Hey, Goldberg. Poldek.
高柏 你在干什么?
What’s this? Uh, the Judenrat has its own police now.
犹太议会自设警察
You don’t say. Ordnungsdienst.
真的? 犹太区警察
I’m a policeman now, could you believe it? It’s hard to believe.
我当上了警察 难以置信
Oh, no, it’s not hard to believe.
不会 不难相信
It’s a good racket, Poldek. The only racket here.
这个差使油水多 唯一有油水的
Look, maybe I could put in a good word for you with my superiors.
我会在上司面前帮你讲好话
Your superiors?
你的上司?
Come on, they are not as bad as everyone says.
他们并非传闻那样坏
Well, they’re worse than everyone says, but it’s a lot of money.
事实上比传闻更坏 但可捞一大笔钱
A lot of money.
一大笔钱
Give me my housing assignment.
给我住所分配令
You look funny in that hat, Goldberg.
你戴起那帽好滑稽
You look like a clown, you know?
像小丑一样
He’s a very important man. Just give him two minutes of your time.
他来头不小 让他说说
Since when did time cost money? Just sit down and listen.
只花点时间 又不须付钱
Please. Sir?
听听何妨?
For each thousand you invest, I will repay you with…
你每投资一千元 一年内
Two hundred. 200 kilos of enamelware a month
我按月还你二百公斤搪瓷制品
to begin in July and to continue for one year.
七月开始 持续一年
After which time, we’re even. That’s it. It’s very simple.
一年后你我无拖欠 很简单
Not good enough. It’s not good enough.
不够好
Not good enough?
不够好?
Look where you’re living. Look where you’ve been put.
你们看看自己的处境吧
“Not good enough.”
不够好
A couple of months ago you’d be right, not anymore.
数月前 你们对的 现在不是
Money’s still money.
钱毕竟是钱
No, it is not. That’s why we’re here.
不是了 故此我们才在这里谈
Trade goods that’s the only currency that’ll be worth anything in the ghetto.
在区内 只有物件交易
Things have changed, my friend.
朋友 此一时 彼一时啊
Did I call this meeting?
这会议是我要开的吗?
You told Mr. Stern you wanted to speak to me.
是你们要开
I’m here. I’ve made you a fair offer.
我的建议很公道
Fair would be a percentage in the company.
想符合公道 就要
Forget the whole thing.
分点公司的股份出来
Get out.
那就拉倒算数 滚蛋
How do we know that you will do what you say?
怎知你会否言出必行?
Because I said I would. You want a contract? To be upheld by what court?
因我答应过 签约? 谁受理?
I said what I’ll do. That’s our contract.
君子一言 就是合约
The standard SS rate forJewish skilled laborers is seven marks a day…
据规例 犹太技工每日7马克
five for unskilled and women.
非技工 妇女5马克
This is what you pay the Reich Economic Office.
以上费用 你付给帝国经济部
TheJews themselves receive nothing.
犹太人自己分文也收不到
Poles you pay wages. Generally, they get a little more.
波兰人收工资 你须付多点
Are you listening? What was that about the SS?
听见吗?
The rate? The what?
规例? 工资? 什么回事?
TheJewish worker’s salary you pay it directly to the SS, not to the worker.
犹太人没工资 他的工资
He gets nothing. But it’s less.
你付给党卫军
It’s less than what I would pay a Pole. It’s less.
但比波兰人廉宜
That’s the point I’m trying to make.
这正是我的意思
Poles cost more.
波兰人较贵
Why should I hire Poles?
那我为何雇用波兰人?
An enamelware factory over at, uh, Lipowa Street.
礼步华街有所搪瓷制品厂
It, uh, it, um… It’s owned by a German.
厂主是德国人 但
But it’s outside the ghetto, so you can barter for extra goods…
厂设在本区外
for eggs, I don’t know what you need with the Polish workers.
你能有机会与波兰工友
You can’t get it here.
换取一些这里缺乏的物件
Also, he’s asking for ten healthy women for the…
此外 厂主要十个健康的女人
I am healthy.
我健康
Bring your sister, okay?
带你妹妹去吧
You need to convince them you have a trade
你必需具备
something valuable to the war effort.
对军备有用的技能
Like what? What if you don’t?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!