我想现在士兵可以进入工厂了
Japan, with all her treachery and greed.
德国无条件投降的事情
The unconditional surrender of Germany has just been announced.
刚才已正式被宣布
At midnight tonight, the war is over.
在今天的午夜时分 战争正式终结
Tomorrow you’ll begin the process…
明天你们就可以开始找寻你们幸存的亲人
of looking for survivors of your families.
对大部份的人而言
In most cases, you won’t find them.
结果可能是令人失望的
After six long years of murder…
在历经了六年的屠杀之后
victims are being mourned throughout the world.
举世都在哀悼这些受难者
We’ve survived.
但我们存活下来了
Many of you have come up to me and thanked me.
你们当中很多人曾经亲自谢过我
Thank yourselves.
其实你们该感激的是你们自己
Thank your fearless Stern…
以及你们大无惧的史登
and others among you who worried about you…
还有那些在面对死亡威胁的同时
and faced death at every moment.
仍默默照顾彼此的人
I’m a member of the Nazi party.
我是纳粹党员
I’m a munitions manufacturer.
也是一个军火制造商
I’m a profiteer of slave labor.
我还非法的奴役俘虏替我做工
I am a criminal.
我现在已成为一名罪犯
At midnight you’ll be free, and I’ll be hunted.
在今晚午夜你们将获得自由 而我将被通缉
I shall remain with you until five minutes after midnight…
我会陪各位留在此地 直到今晚的十二时五分
after which time, and I hope you’ll forgive me…
在那之后 请各位原谅
I have to flee.
我必须开始逃亡
I know you have received orders from our commandant…
我知道你们的上级
which he has received from his superiors
接到他的上级的命令
to dispose of the population of this camp.
要你们清除掉这个营区的所有俘虏
Now would be the time to do it.
现在是你们动手最好的时机
Here they are, they’re all here.
他们全部聚集在此
This is your opportunity.
这是你们的机会
Or you could leave…
或者你们可以选择离开
and return to your families as men…
堂堂正正的回到你们家人身边
instead of murderers.
而不要做一个杀人凶手
In memory of the countless victims among your people…
为了悼念你们无数的受难者同胞
I ask us to observe three minutes of silence.
我希望大家能一起默哀三分钟
Thank you, Mr. Jereth.
谢谢你 贾瑞斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Jereth.
谢谢你 贾瑞斯先生
Open wide.
张开嘴巴
Thank you, Mr. Jereth.
谢谢你 贾瑞斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Jereth.
谢谢你 贾瑞斯先生
As soon as peace occurs, I want…
和平一旦降临 我要你
um, I want that cloth distributed to the workers.
我要你把布匹分给所有的工人
Two and a half meters each.
每个人分二点五尺
Also, each person is to get a bottle of vodka.
另外 也给每个人一瓶伏特加酒
They won’t drink it. They know its value.
就算他们不喝 那也值几个钱
Likewise those Egipshi cigarettes we organized.
还有那些香烟 也一起分给大家
It’ll be done. Everything you ask.
我会照您的吩咐去办
We’ve written a letter, trying to explain things…
我们写了一封信试图解释所有的事
in case you are captured.
如果你不幸被捕时或许会有帮助
Every worker has signed it.
每个工人都签了名
Thank you.
谢谢你
It is Hebrew, from the Talmud.
那是希伯来文 是犹太法典中的一句话
It says
意思是说
“Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire.”
当你挽救了一条生命就等于挽救了全世界
I could have got more out.
我应该可以救更多人的
I could have got more.
我应该可以救更多人的
I don’t know.
我也不知道
If I just… I could have got more.
如果我能或许可以救更多人
Oskar, there are 1,100 people who are alive because of you.
奥斯卡 这里一千一百个人都保住了性命
Look at them.
都是你的功劳 看看他们
If I’d made more money.
如果我能多赚一点钱
I threw away so much money.
我浪费了很多的钱
You have no idea.
你根本无法想象
If I had just…
我若是
There will be generations because of what you did.
因为你的善行 生命才得以传承下去
I didn’t do enough.
我做得不够
You did so much.
你已经尽力了
This car.
这辆车
Goeth would’ve bought this car.
葛斯一定会愿意买的
Why did I keep the car? Ten people right there.
我为何要将它留下? 那至少可换十条人命
Ten people.
十条人命
Ten more people.
再多救十个人
This pin two people.
这个别针两个人
This is gold.
这是纯金的
Two more people.
至少可以再换两条命
He would have given me two for it; at least one.
他会愿意用两个人做交换 至少一个
He would have given me one, one more.
他至少会再给我一个人 再多一个人
One more person.
再一条人命
A person, Stern.
一个人的性命 史登
For this.
就用这个来换
I could have gotten…
我明明可以这么做的
one more person and I didn’t.
但我却没有这样做
And l I didn’t!
我没有这样做
You have been liberated by the Soviet Army!
你们已经被苏联军队所解放了
Have you been in Poland?
你有去过波兰吗?
I just came from Poland.
我才刚从波兰那里过来的
Are there any Jews left?
那还有剩下任何犹太人吗?
Where should we go?
我们该往哪里去?
Don’t go east, that’s for sure. They hate you there.
千万不要往东走 那里的人很仇视犹太人
I wouldn’t go west either, if I were you.
要是我是你们 我也不会往西走
We could use some food.
我们需要一些食物
Isn’t there a town over there?
那边不就有一个小镇吗?
Heil Hitler.
希特勒万岁
Amon Goeth was arrested while a patient
阿蒙·葛斯被捕时
in a sanitarium at Bad Tolz.
正在拜得吐鲁斯的疗养院接受治疗
He was hanged in Krakow for crimes against humanity.
他后来在科拉科因战争中的酷行被判处绞刑
Oskar Schindler failed at his marriage
奥斯卡·辛德勒在战后与妻子感情失和
and several businesses after the war.
并屡次经商失败
In 1958
在一九五八年
he was declared a righteous person by the council of the Yad Vashem
他获得耶路撒冷大屠杀纪念馆颁赠的正义勋章
in Jerusalem, and invited to plant a tree in the Avenue of the Righteous.
并获邀在当地的正义路种植了一棵小树
The Schindler Jews today
此树至今仍长存于此
奥斯卡·辛德勒 1908至1974年
Janek Dresner
詹尼克·椎斯纳
Danka Dresner
丹卡·椎斯纳
Mordeci Wulkan
莫德希·渥坎
Ryszard Horowitz
雷萨·何洛维兹
Niusia Horowitz
纽希雅·何洛维兹
Little girl kissed at Schindler”s birthday
辛德勒在生日宴会上所亲吻的小女孩
Joseph and Rebeka Bau
约瑟和蕾贝·卡包尔
Olek Rosner
欧力克·罗斯纳
Manci Rosner
曼希·罗斯纳
Henry Rosner
亨利·罗斯纳
Leopold Rosner and his wife Helen
里奥·罗斯纳和他的妻子海伦
Mila Pfefferberg
蜜拉·费佛柏格
Leopold Pfefferberg
里奥柏德·费佛柏格
Mrs. Itzhak Stern
依札克·史登夫人
Helen Hirsch
海伦·希尔施
Mrs. Emilie Schindler
艾蜜莉·辛德勒夫人
There are fewer than 4,000 Jews left alive in Poland today.
今天在波兰活着的犹太人还不到4000人
There are more than 6,000 descendants of the Schindler Jews.
而辛德勒犹太人的后裔 已经超过6000人
In memory of the more than six million Jews murdered
谨以此片纪念被杀害的600多万犹太人
仅以此片献给史蒂夫·罗斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!