你看
The list is an absolute good.
这份名单代表着至善
The list… is life.
这份名单就是生命
All around its margins lies the gulf.
名单的外围是一片美丽的海湾
Oskar, there’s a clerical error here at the bottom of the last page.
奥斯卡 最后一页下面多了个空格
No, there’s one more name I want to put there.
没错 我要补一个名字
I’ll never find a maid as well trained as her at Brinnlitz.
在我老家很难找到像她这么专业的女佣
They are all country girls.
那里的女佣都是乡下人
No.
不行
No.
不行
One hand of twenty one.
赌一把21点定输赢
No.
不行
If you win, I pay you 7,400 reichsmarks.
你赢 我就付你七千四百马克
No.
不行
Hit a natural, I make it 14,800.
一发牌就赢 付你双倍
No.
不行
If I win, the girl goes on my list.
要是我赢 就放她的名字上去
I can’t wager Helen in a card game.
我不能拿海伦当赌注
Why not?
为什么?
Wouldn’t be right.
那样是不对的
She’s just going to Auschwitz Number Two anyway.
有什么差别? 反正她都快被送去奥斯维辛了
What difference does it make? She’s not going to Auschwitz.
她不会的 我绝对不会让她去那里
I’d never do that to her. No, I want her to come back to Vienna with me.
我要带她一起回维也纳 我要她
I want her to come to work for me there.
要她继续帮我做事
I want to grow old with her.
我要和她白头偕老
Are you mad?
你疯了吗?
Amon, you can’t take her to Vienna with you.
阿蒙 你不能带她回维也纳
No, of course I can’t.
是 我当然不能
That’s what I’d like to do.
我只是很想那么做
What I can do, if I’m any sort of a man
我唯一能做的是
is the next most merciful thing.
只要我还是个男人
I shall take her into the woods and
还有一点恻隐之心的话 就会带她到林子里
shoot her painlessly in the back of the head.
给她头上一枪 免得她受苦
What was it you said for a natural 21?
你说一开牌就赢 给多少?
Was it 14,800?
一万四千八?
Schindlerjuden to these tables!
辛德勒的犹太人请过去那边
Say your names clearly.
把名字清楚的报出来
We are the family Dresner.
我们是椎斯纳一家
Juda, Jonas… Donata and Chaja.
犹大、约拿斯、唐娜塔和海雅
We are Rosners. Henry, Manci…
我们姓罗斯纳 亨利、曼希
And Leo.
还有里奥
And our son.
还有我们的儿子
I am Olek.
我是欧力克
Maria Mischel.
玛利亚·米歇尔
Chaim Nowak.
汉恩·诺瓦克
Wulkan, Markus.
渥坎·马可士
Michael Lemper.
麦可·蓝伯
Itzhak Stern.
依札克·史登
Rebeka and Joseph Bau.
蕾贝卡和约瑟·包尔
Rosalia Nussbaum.
罗莎莉亚·奴斯班
Wilhelm Nussbaum.
威廉·奴斯班
Jakob Levartov.
雅各·李瓦图
Farber, Rosa. Farber, Andrzej.
法柏·罗莎 法柏·阿吉
Sara.
莎拉 …
Friehof, Fischel.
何夫·费雪菲
Mietek Pemper.
米提·克庞贝
Poldek and Mila Pfefferberg.
波利克和蜜拉·费佛柏格
Horowitz, Dolek.
何洛维兹·多利克
Adam Levy.
亚当·李维
Marcel Goldberg.
马赛古·柏特
Klipstein, Isak David.
克林普斯坦·伊萨克大卫
Altmann, Eduard.
艾德华·艾塔曼
Grunberg, Miriam.
葛伦柏格·蜜莉安
Luftig, Eliasz.
鲁夫提·艾利亚斯
Hilmann, Eduard.
希尔曼·艾德华
Erna Rothberg.
尔娜·罗森柏格
Zuckermann, Jetti.
祖卡曼·约缇
Helen Hirsch.
海伦·希尔施
The worst is over.
最糟的已经过去了
Men to this transport and women to this transport.
男士请上这班火车 女士请上那班火车
Be careful.
小心一点
Men to this transport and women to this transport.
男士请上这班火车 女士请上那班火车
Watch your step. Men to this transport and women to this transport.
小心台阶
Wonderful, Olek
做得好 欧力克
wonderful.
做得好
You know how we make ice into water?
你知道要怎么将冰块溶化吗?
Olek, get another one!
欧力克 再拿一根来!
ZWITTAU BRINNLITZ, CZECHOSLOVAKIA OSKAR SCHINDLER”S HOMETOWN
捷克的祖瓦图布林兹 奥斯卡·辛德勒的故乡
You’ll be pleased with the level of efficiency I get from these workers.
您将会对本劳动营的生产力非常满意
Budzyn, under my command…
在我的监督之下
was the envy of every other commandant in the labor camp system.
我的营区 是其他营区的效法目标
The prisoners, however… Excuse me.
至于那些俘虏 借过
They would have rather been somewhere else.
则是希望能被发配到一个轻松一点的营区
The train with the women has already left plaszow…
女士们所乘坐的火车已经离开了普拉邵
and will be arriving here very shortly.
她们很快就会抵达这里
I know you’ve had a long journey.
我知道你们旅途跋涉
But it’s only a short walk further to the factory…
但是从这里到工厂还有一小段的步行距离
where hot soup and bread
在那里我已经为大家准备了热汤和面包
is waiting for you.
给大家作晚餐
Welcome to Brinnlitz!
欢迎各位来到布林兹
Beans in chunt?
在犹太浓汤里面加豆子?
Beans are the best part.
这样才好吃
I don’t like beans.
我不喜欢豆子
Beans and meat and potatoes and bread.
豆子、肉 再加上马铃薯和面包
That’s not the way you make chunt.
犹太浓汤不是这种煮法
Eggs in chunt?
犹太浓汤加蛋?
Yes!
对啊
I don’t like chunt.
我不喜欢犹太浓汤
No, you don’t. What do you like?
你不喜欢? 那你喜欢什么?
I like caviar.
我喜欢鱼子酱
One day on the fire…
用火炖一天
reissig, fuenfunddreissig
三十 三十五
vierzig
四十
fuenfundvierzig
四十五
Where are the list makers?
怎么没有管名单的人?
Where are the tables?
那些桌子在哪?
Move the line.!
动作快点 动作快点
Mama, where are we?
妈妈 我们在哪里?
17, 18, 20… They’re in Auschwitz. The train was never routed here.
她们在奥斯维辛 那道铁轨根本不通往这里
Apaperwork mistake.
是作业上的错误
Blick hinunter.!
低下头!
Die Hand auf die Schulter.!
把手放在肩膀上
How old are you, mother?
你今年几岁 太太?
Sixty eight.
六十八
Cough for me, mother.
麻烦咳嗽一声
They say to fall against the fence is a kindness.
有人说能被围墙电网电死 反而不那么痛苦
Don’t kill yourself against the fence, Clara.
卡拉 千万别做傻事
If you do, you’ll never know what happened to you.
留得青山在 不怕没柴烧
How old are you, mother?
你今年几岁 太太?
Sixty six, sir.
六十六岁
Sir?
长官?
Good morning.
早安
A mistake has been made. We are not supposed to be here.
这其中恐怕有些误会 我们不该被运来这里的
We work for Oskar Schindler.
我们是奥斯卡·辛德勒的工人
We are SchindlerJews.
我们是辛德勒的犹太人
Who is Oskar Schindler?
谁是奥斯卡·辛德勒?
He had a factory in Krakow.
他在科拉科有一间工厂
Enamelware.
是做搪瓷器皿的
A pot maker.
原来是个做锅子的人
How old are you, mother?
你今年几岁 太太?
You are not the only industrialist who needs labor…