一货仓写”衣帽室” 另一写”贵重品”
And there they were made to undress.
他们在那里脱掉衣服
AJewish boy handed them pieces of string to tie their shoes together.
一犹太小童藏在那 让他们绑起来了
They shaved their hair.
士兵剃光他们头发
They told them it was needed to make something special for U boat crews.
说头发是造潜艇要用的特殊东西
And then they were herded down a big corridor…
人们沿着一条大走廊
to bunkers with Stars of David on the doors…
被推进密室 门口画上大卫星
and signs that said “Bath and Inhalation Room.”
并写着”淋浴及气室”
SS gave them soap.
党卫军发给他们肥皂
They told them to breathe all the time because it’s good for disinfecting.
叫他们深呼吸 说有助消毒
And then they gassed them.
然后 放出毒气
Mila, why soaps?
美娜 为何要肥皂?
So that they would agree to go in, I think.
用来哄他们进去
Come on, Mila, stop it. Your bedtime stories are scaring everyone.
别说了 美娜 大家都被吓傻了
I just don’t believe it. Ja. You know it’s ridiculous.
是啊 荒谬得很 我不相信
I don’t believe it either. I cannot believe it.
早说过
I didn’t say I believed it. I said I heard it.
我是听来的
From who?
谁告诉你?
From somebody who heard it from someone who was there.
一个有朋友在集中营的人
You know, if they were there they would have been gassed.
若在集中营 早已被毒死
Yes. It doesn’t make any sense.
说不通
We’re their workforce.
毫无质疑 我们是他们的劳动力
What sense does it make to kill your own workforce?
杀自己的劳动力 怎说得通?
To go to all this trouble of assembling a workforce only to…
好容易才组成的劳动力 却
No, it can’t be true.
不会是真的
We are very, very important for them.
我们对他们极之重要
Good night.
晚安
Good night. Sweet dreams.
晚安
Attention, attention.
注意! 注意!
Everyone who is alive is to come to the Appellplatz.
所有活着的人 到操场集合
Attention, attention.
注意! 注意!
We have to go to the Appellplatz.
我们必须去操场
The list makers are here.
登记人来了
There is going to be a selection.
会来一次挑选
Attention, attention.
注意! 注意!
Everyone who is alive…
所有活着的人
is to come to the Appellplatz.
到操场集合
You could afford to lose some weight, Amon.
你最好能减减肥
And you’ve got to cut down on the cognac.
并且少喝干邑
Morning. What’s going on?
早上好! 什么事?
It’s another semi annual physical.
照例的半年一度健康检查
There.
是营内?
Oh, I’ve, um, got another shipment coming in of, uh, What are they this time?
有批人抵达这趟从哪里来?
Hungarians. Oh, ja, Hungarians.
匈牙利 匈牙利
We’ve got to separate the sick from the healthy to make room.
须把生病的抽掉 腾出地方来
Let me help you.
我帮你
Look alive, Rebeka.
提起精神来 莉贝嘉
That’s my mechanic.
我的机械师呢
Whose bright idea was it to get rid of him?
谁自作聪明弄走他?
No, no, no. Wait, go away. She can work.
不等一等 她能干活 来
Come here. Look, separate the sick from the healthy.
听着 将生病的和健康人分开
Those who can work and those who can’t. She can work.
将能干活的和不能干活的分开 她能的
You can work, you can come.
你能干活 来
Those not selected for transport
未被选中调走的人
put your clothes back on.
穿好衣服
Go back to the barracks.
回营房去!
Return to the barracks.
返回营房!
Go back to the barracks.
快回营房去!
Oh, my God!
我的天!
Olek? Olek? Danka?
奥历呢?
Olek? Danka?
丹嘉?
Danka?
丹嘉
Olek?
奥历
I didn’t see him!
我没见过他
They’re hiding. I’m telling you, they’re hiding.
都躲起来了 我知道丹嘉会带他到安全地方
I know Danka. She knows a good place. She took all of them together.
她带着奥历 恩利藏匿起来
Find your own hiding place.
自己找地方躲吧
There’s no room for you here. Go away, quick!
这里没有空位 快走开!
Get out. This is our place. Get out!
走开 这是我们的地方 走开
Oskar! Amon. Gentlemen. Why didn’t you call me?
葛夫 各位 怎么不通知我?
I tried to call you. Here, Hujar, move.
通知你过的 胡逸 让开
Quite a picnic, huh? Madritsch. Oskar.
好一个野餐
They’re running a little late. It’s taking longer than I thought.
我迟到了 运送囚犯特别的费时
A drink? Something cold. Bowle.
喝什么?
The Bowle.
要冰的 杂果酒吧
Oh, another beautiful day.
又是个大晴天
What do you say we get your fire hoses out here and hose down the cars?
拿水龙头来 向车喷水 如何?
Indulge me.
让我玩玩
Hujar.
胡逸
Yes, sir.
在
Go bring the fire hoses.
取救火龙头来
Where’s the fire?
哪里着火?
In the windows. That’s it, that’s it.
喷窗口 对了 车顶也喷
On the roof. That’s it, good, good.
好
In the window, in the window.
喷窗口
Come on. Come on.
继续
That’s it, more, more.
不 多喷些
That’s it, that’s it. More, more.
对了 多些
This is really cruel, Oskar. You are giving them hope.
辛德勒很残忍 你给他们希望
You shouldn’t do that. That’s cruel.!
不应那样做
Come on, try and reach the far end. Look out…
残忍!
Water.! More water.!
来这边 设法拖去远处车尾
I’ve got some 200 meter hoses back in Emalia.
我的工厂有200米的水龙头
I have 20 meters at home in my garden.
我家有20米
We can reach the cars at the end.
我们可到达列车尾部
What? What?
什么? 什么?
Hujar. Yeah, sure.
当然
Don’t forget the roof. On the roof on the other side.
别忘了车顶 还有另一边的车顶
Water! Scharfuhrer, every time the train stops…
每次停车 给他们水
you open the doors, you give them water, ja?
打开门 你给他们
Jawohl. Ja. This car! This car!
这节车厢! 这节车厢!
I’m not saying you’ll regret it, but you might.
你们将会后悔
You should be aware of that.
你们应该知道
We will have to risk regret.
我们就冒这个险好了
All right, sure. It’s a nice day. I’ll go for a drive with you.
天气不错 就陪你们去兜风
What about you?
你怎会被捕?
I violated the Race and Resettlement Act.
我犯了种族及落籍条例
Though I doubt anyone can point out the actual provision to me.
但实际的条文 谁晓得?
I kissed a Jewish girl.
我吻过一个犹太女子!
Did your prick fall off?
你的阳具有无脱落?
He likes women.
他喜欢女人
He likes good looking women.
他喜欢貌美的女人
He sees a beautiful woman, he doesn’t think.
一见到美女 就脑筋不灵
he has so many women. And they love him.
他的情妇不知多少 个个爱他
Ja, they love him. I mean, he is married, ja, but he’s…
她们都爱他 他已婚 但
All right, no. She was Jewish. He shouldn’t have done it.
女的是犹太人 他不该吻她
But you didn’t see this girl.
但你未见过这女子
I saw this girl. This girl was, woof…
我见过 这女子
She was very good looking.
她的确漂亮得很
They cast a spell on you, you know, theJews.
犹太人懂得诱惑人
When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this.
多接触他们就知 他们有法力
They have this power. It’s like a virus.
被着迷男人值得可怜不是处罚
Some of my men are infected with this virus.
被着迷男人值得可怜不是处罚
They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment.
应该接受治疗
This is as real as typhus. I see this all the time.
像治疗伤害
It’s a matter of money? Hmm?
是钱的问题吗?
You’re offering me a bribe?
你想向我行贿?
A bribe? No. No, please.
行贿? 不 别误会
It’s a gratuity.
尽点意思
Heil Hitler.!
长官
Hello, Amon.