I don’t want a roll, all right?
我不要吃面包 可以吗?
Okay. Have a radish!
那就吃点红萝卜
Hello! Bring me a double Jack Daniels on the rocks.
再来一杯双份的杰克·丹尼尔酒
Yes, sir. Right away.
马上就来 先生
Please, don’t do that.
拜托 别来那套
Don’t do that.
别来那套
What a marvelous place!
真是好地方!
Okay.
那么
Your billet is here.
你就睡这儿
You’ll find bedding in the closet on the shelf.
床具在柜里
In the morning, the area will be returned to sitting room mode
明早晨要还原成起居间
no later than 0700 hours.
不能睡过七点
What was that?
你做了什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Next time, snap it out!
下次 动作快点
Thumb to palm, index finger through little digit, smartly aligned,
大姆指顶掌心 食指要对准 成一直线
sharp to the hairline, down!
顶住发际线 放下!
Too many men, far better than you,
很多远比你优秀的人
have executed that courtesy.
都敬过礼
And if you’re smart, you won’t try it again.
你要是聪明的话 就别再做
This bat has got sharper radar than the Nautilus.
这老蝙蝠的雷达可灵敏的很
Don’t fuck with me, Charlie.
少跟我耍花招 查理
See you get a good night’s sleep, son.
好好睡一觉 孩子
It’s a lovely day today.
今天真是个好日子
So, whatever you gotta do
不论做什么
You got a lovely day to do it in that’s true.
都是好日子 没错
Good morning, Charlie.
早上好 查理
Good morning. This is Sofia, Charlie.
早上好 这是索菲亚 查理
She’s a magician with a needle.
带针线的魔术师
Sofia’s working me up a little “Glen Plaid” number,
她在替我做衣服
and I’ve asked her if she’d put something together for you.
我请她也替你做一件
Uh, I don’t need any clothes, Colonel. Standard issue for an upscale urban assignment.
我不需要衣服 中校 上流大都会任务的标配
You don’t like the clothes, Charlie, on completion of duty, you can give them away.
如果你不喜欢 任务完了就扔了
Juice, coffee, and other assorted goodies on the trolley over there.
那里的推车上有果汁 咖啡和一些甜点
Get yourself up, get yourself together!
快起来打点一下
It’s a great day for singing a song.
这是唱歌的好日子
And it’s a great day for moving along.
也是前进的好日子
And it’s a great day from morning to night.
从早到晚都是好时光
And it’s a great day for everybody’s plight.
这是适合许愿的好日子
How are you feeling today, Colonel?
今天觉得怎样 中校
Super! Superior!
棒 棒极了
Superfluous!
棒得过头了
Young Sofie here is working Thanksgiving
苏菲感恩节上班
because she’s trying to put herself through college.
因为她想要读完大学
I told her, “My young friend Charlie’s headed for college.”
我告诉她你也在上大学
Uh, excuse me. Where you going?
抱歉 你去哪里?
I need to use the phone. What’s wrong with the phones in here?
我要打个电话 这儿的电话有问题吗?
I don’t want to disturb you.
我怕打扰你
You’re not disturbing me. Make your call.
你没有打扰我 在这儿打
I’d kinda like to be private.
我需要隐私
Stay outta my room!
不准进我房间!
This is as private as you’re gonna get.
这儿够隐私了
Sofia, what are the chances of suiting you up sometime?
索菲亚 可不可能让你也换上西装?
Sugarbush Lodge. George Willis, please.
这里是甘蔗丛宾馆 请接乔治·威利斯
Hello! George! Hey, it’s Charlie.
你好 乔治 我是查理
Hey, Chas. Next year you gotta come up with us.
查理 明年你一定要和我们一起来
White powder on a base of snow bunnies.
白粉在小兔女郎身上
Chas, are you there?
查理 你听到了吗?
Yeah, I’m here.
听到了 我在
you told me to call you for the moves. All right.
你叫我打给你问你计划 好吧
For now, the move’s no move: status quo.
目前 计划是按兵不动
Everything’s the way we left it.
保持现状 先搁在一旁
How did we leave it?
怎么搁?
See no evil, hear no evil.
没看到 没听到
You know what I mean, Chas?
懂我意思吧?
Yeah. See no evil, hear no evil.
没看到 没听到
Okay, then, walk like you talk! All right, bye.
好 轻轻松松的 好吧 再见
George Willis, huh? Yeah.
乔治·威利斯? 是的
George Willis. That makes his father probably George Willis, Senior.
乔治·威利斯 他爹可能是一世
Charlie, I ask you
查理 我问你
what do you think Big George is gonna feel about Little George
你猜老乔治听到小乔治所说的”没看没听到”
seeing no evil, hearing no evil?
会怎样反应?
Well, we’re not gonna tell our parents.
我们说好不告诉父母的
We’re just gonna keep it between ourselves.
是我们的秘密
Oh, George isn’t gonna tell his father about this thing!
乔治不会告诉他爸!
Damn decent of him. Ooh! Aw! Hah!
真够义气
I love it when you hurt me.
我喜欢你把我弄痛
Uh, tell me now, Charlie.
告诉我 查理
This, uh, George Willis, Junior, what’s his father do?
这个乔治·威利斯的老爸是干什么的?
I don’t really know.
我不清楚
Well, I’m gonna tell you.
我来告诉你
When George Willis, Senior, is not busy as a million dollar man for Aetna Casualty
当这个乔治·威利斯不是像保险公司大经理
or is it New England Distributor for the Chrysler Corporation
或者克莱斯勒公司驻英国总监那样忙碌的时候
He concerns himself with his young son, George Willis, Junior.
他会关心儿子的生活起居
George isn’t going to say anything to his father.
乔治不会告诉他爸爸
Oh, Charlie. Big George is gonna wind up Little George,
查理 老乔治会扭紧小乔治的发条
and Little George is gonna sing like a canary.
然后小乔治就会知无不言
And if you’re hip, kid, you’re gonna hop to, too.
你要聪明的话 就要先发制人
You’ve got this all figured out, don’t you?
你都看透了这些 是吗?
It don’t take no Young America merit scholarship to figure this one out.
不需要拿奖学金就能看透
Charlie, you had a little life, so you decided to go to Baird school
查理 你有你的人生 所以你念博德
to put yourself in the market for a big one.
想有个更光明的前途
Now, in order to stay in the running,
现在 要想不被淘汰
you’re gonna have to tell these people what they want to know.
你就得说出他们想要的
You think so?
真的吗?
Are we finished, Sofia? Yes.
好了吗 苏菲亚? 是的
Grazie. Grazie.
谢谢 谢谢
Charlie, if you don’t sing now,
查理 你要是现在不说
you’re gonna end up, not only shelving biscuits in some convenience store in the Oregon burbs,
就会落得个在奥勒冈看一辈子的便利店的下场
probably the last word you’ll ever hear yourself say just before you croak
很可能在你死前听到的最后一句话
gonna be, “Have a nice day and come back soon.”
是你对客人说的”多谢光临”
Sofia! Measure up Charlie, pronto. We got a date for Thanksgiving.
索菲亚 快量查理的尺寸 我们有个感恩节约会
We got a date?
我们要去赴约?
My brother’s place. W.R. Slade, White Plains, New York.
我大哥家 白原镇 纽约州
Colonel, I can’t go with you to your brother’s place.
中校 我不能跟你去你大哥家
I mean, I should be getting back to school.
我要赶回学校去
Uh, well you gotta have Thanksgiving somewhere.
你总得过感恩节吧
I mean, eats and treats. I could use the company.
吃点 玩点 我又正好缺个伴
All right. Does he know I’m coming?
好吧 他知道我要来吗?
He doesn’t know I’m coming. But wait till you see the look on his face when I walk through the door.
他不知道我要来 我进门时你注意看他的脸
Oh, he loves me!
他爱我
Oh, uh, Charlie, about your little problem,
查理 至于你的麻烦
there are two kinds of people in this world:
世上有两种人
those who stand up and face the music,
勇于负责的人
and those who run for cover.
和去找靠山的人
Cover’s better. Okay, Sofia, suit him up!
靠山要好点 好了 索菲亚 给他穿上
Make him pretty!
让他帅点
Careful.
小心
Should I ring it? Yeah.
要按门铃吗? 好
Yes?
什么事?
Yes! Who is this?
你是谁
It’s Randy. Randy? You new?
兰迪 兰迪? 你是我新亲戚?
I’m your nephew.
我是你外甥
Hah! Here I am!
我来了
Your sister’s been hoarding me long enough.
你姐姐可是想死我了
Thought it’s time to spread the riches around. Uncle Frank!
散财的时候到了 弗兰克叔叔
Gloria! Gail.
格洛丽亚 是盖尔
Of course.
当然
Say hello to the potluck party from New York City.
给大老远从纽约来的打声招呼
Good old Uncle Frank and this here with him is Charlie Simms,
你的弗兰克叔叔和查理西门