下次吧
Drive carefully now. Yeah.
开车小心点 好的
Charlie, this is where we’ll be.
查理 这是我们要去的地方
Good luck, Charlie. Don’t let him drink too much.
祝你好运 查理 别让他喝太多
See you, Charlie!
再见 查理
And no 900 numbers. He loves to talk dirty.
别让他打色情专线 他喜欢讲脏话
All right, let’s get to work.
那就开始工作吧
L buckles giving you trouble?
不会扣那个搭扣吗?
Never in the Boy Scouts, sluggo?
没参加过童子军 小帅哥?
I, I made Tenderfoot. Tenderfoot, my foot!
我是童子军新手 新手 新脚!
Convenience store mama’s boy.
便利店妈咪的宝宝
Here. Let me take a look at that.
我来看看
Touch me again, I’ll kill you, you little son of a bitch!
敢再碰我我就宰了你 你个小杂种!
I touch you. Understand?
只有我能碰你 懂吗?
My shoulder boards are in the top dresser drawer. Get them, son.
我的肩章在最上一格 快去拿
The epaulets with the silver oak leaf.
有银橡树叶的那对
Are these… Good.
是这些… 对
Taxi come yet?
车还没来?
Colonel, where are we going?
中校 我们去哪里?
Where we going?
去哪里
Freak show central.
去看畸形人展
Where’s that? New York City.
在哪里 纽约市
That’s in New York, son. New York State.
在纽约州 孩子
Uh, Mrs. Rossi didn’t say anything to me about going anywhere.
罗丝太太没告诉我要去什么地方
She forgot.
她忘了
Should we call her, ’cause I… You kidding me?
要不要打给她 因为我… 你开玩笑吗?
Call her? By the time they get to Albany in that “hupmobile” he drives
打给她? 他们开着那小破车到奥尔巴尼的时候
it’ll be opening day at Saratoga.
大赛马早开幕了
Colonel, I can’t go to New York City. Why not?
中校 我不能去纽约市 为什么?
New York…
纽约…
New York’s too much responsibility. Ah, responsibility!
去纽约责任太大 算了吧 责任!
I had a lot of 17 year olds my first platoon.
我排上有好多17岁的小男生
I took care of them. All set!
都靠我照顾他们 走吧!
How do I look?
我看起来如何?
Tickets. Money. Speech.
机票 钱 演讲稿
Old Washington joke… from my days with Lyndon.
老笑话一个 林德时代流行的
I knew I could count on transportation.
我就知道能信得过交通车
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
This is not Panmunjom. A simple yes will do.
这儿不是板门店 一句”是”就能成事
Good! Here you go.
好 拿着
Come on! Hup to it, son!
动作要快!
You’re in front of me. Let’s go.
到我前面 我们走
Tomster, come here, boy.
汤姆斯特 快来
Come on.
快来
Here, tomster, come on. Tomster, tomster. Yeah.
汤姆斯特 过来 汤姆斯特
Remember, when in doubt… fuck.
记着 有疑问的时候… 就去做爱
Good afternoon, sir. Where’s our destination?
下午好 先生 目的地是哪儿?
Our destination… New York City, home of the brave!
目的地… 纽约市 勇者之家
Two for the shuttle to New York. I’m not shuttling anywhere.
两位普通舱到纽约 我才不普通
Look at those tickets. “First class.” Yes, sir, first class.
看机票 头等舱 是的 先生 头等舱
You bought me a ticket? I never said I’d go to New York.
你替我买票了? 我没说过要去纽约啊
What are you, some kind of chicken shit, sticks to job description only?
你是只敢照规矩做的胆小鬼吗?
Gate 46, sir.
46号登机门 先生
As you were, son. Thank you, sir.
给你 谢谢 先生
Which way’s the door?
门在哪里?
Are you blind? Are you blind? Of course not.
你瞎了? 你瞎了吗? 当然没有
Then why do you keep grabbing my goddamn arm?
那你猛抓我手干嘛?
I take your arm.
我抓你的手
I’m sorry. Don’t be sorry.
抱歉 别抱歉了
How would you know, watching MTV all your life?
不知者无罪 你一辈子大概都在看音乐电视吧?
Yes!
是的
Jack Daniels You bet.
杰克·丹尼尔 好
And Diet Slice. The old Diet Slice.
低卡汽水 低卡汽水
And a water. Thank you, Daphne.
再加一杯水 谢谢你 黛芬妮
Certainly, sir.
不客气 先生
How did you know her name?
你怎么知道她名字?
Well, she’s wearing Floris.
她擦”芙蕾丝”
That’s an English cologne.
一款英国香水
But her voice is California chickie.
但是她又有加州腔
Now, California chickie bucking for English lady
加州小妞向往英国淑女
I call her Daphne.
所以我叫她黛芬妮
Oh, big things may happen to that little thing of yours.
你那小玩意可能会大干一场
Look, Colonel,
中校
I’ll get you to New York, all right?
我陪你去纽约 对吧?
Then I’m gonna have to turn around and come back.
然后我就立刻回来
Well, Chuck, you gotta do what you gotta do.
做你应当做的 查克
Charlie, all right? Or Charles.
叫我查理 或查尔斯
抱歉 不能怪你 查克是… 抱歉 不能怪你
So, why are we going to New York?
那么 我们为什么去纽约?
All information will be given on a need to know basis.
你不需要知道就不用告诉你
Where’s Daphne? Let’s get her down here.
黛芬妮呢? 找她过来吧
She’s in the back.
她在后面
A tail’s in the tail.
小尾巴在后面啊
Oh, but I still smell her.
但是我一样闻得到她
Women!
女人!
What can you say?
能怎么说呢?
Who made them?
谁创造了她们?
God must have been a fucking genius.
上帝真他妈的是个天才
The hair…They say the hair is everything, you know.
秀发…秀发是最重要的部份
Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls
你有没有把鼻子埋在一丛秀发中
and just wanted to go to sleep forever?
然后希望就此睡去?
Or lips…and when they touched, yours were like
还有香唇…轻轻黏上你的时候 你的嘴唇就像
that first swallow of wine…after you just crossed the desert.
越过沙漠后喝下了第一口美酒
Tits! Big ones, little ones,
乳房! 大的 小的
nipples staring right out at you
乳头瞪着你
Like secret searchlights.
像秘密探照灯
And legs… I don’t care if they’re Greek columns… or secondhand Steinways.
还有腿… 不管是不是黄金比例 或像二手货的史坦威钢琴
What’s between them, passport to heaven.
两腿中间的 正是通往天堂的护照
I need a drink.
我得喝一杯
Yes, Mr. Simms,
是的 西门先生
there’s only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy.
整个这世上就只有两个字动听 阴部
Are you listening to me, son? I’m giving you pearls here.
你有没有在听? 这可是智慧结晶
I guess you really like women.
你真的很喜欢女人
Oh, above all things!
胜于一切!
A very, very distant second is a Ferrari.
远次于女人排名第二的是法拉利跑车
Charlie? Give me your hand.
查理? 给我你的手
This is just the start of your education, son.
这只是你教育的开始
Where are we? Where are we, eh?
我们在哪里? 我们在哪里?
The cynosure of all things civilized:
一切文明的焦点
the Waldorf Astoria.
华尔道夫大饭店
The last time I was here, Charlie, was with a G 2 from Brussels.
上次来的时候 查理 是和比利时同事一起来的
Had a Ferrari.
他有部法拉利
Every day I held the door open for the fucker.
每天我都帮他开车门
Never even offered me a ride.
他竟然没邀我兜过风
Well, fuck him.
去他妈的
He’s dead and I’m blind.
他死了我瞎了
Spread the word. Thank you, sir.
传个话 谢谢 先生
The intelligence will be forthcoming Sir?
帮我找个妞儿来 什么?
On the escort scene.
找个妞儿
Um, yes, sir.
好的 先生
And welcome to the Waldorf. Gracias, amigo.
欢迎光临华尔道夫 多谢 朋友
Puerto Ricans always made the best infantrymen.
波多黎各人是最好的陆战队
I’m home again.
又回家了
Give me an inventory on this.
给我列个清单来
All right, where am l, in Asia?
我在哪? 亚洲吗?
He told me the phone was on the other side of the room, didn’t he?
他说电话在房间另一头 是吗?
By the windows?
在窗户边吗?
It’s right here.
在这里
Okay. We’re in business.
很好 咱们上路了
Get me the Oak Room.
请接橡树厅
How’s that inventory coming?
库存怎么样?