真叫我热泪盈眶!
So, what are you doing here in this sparrow fart town?
那你在这鸟不拉屎的地方干嘛?
I, I… I attend Baird.
我…我念博德
Attend Baird!
念博德!
I know you go to the Baird school.
我知道你上博德
Point is, how do you afford it,
问题是 你怎么上的起
even with the student aid and the folks back home hustling corn nuts?
就算有奖学金和父母努力卖玉米?
I won a, uh, Young America merit scholarship.
我还得了一个年轻美国之光奖学金
Glory, glory Hallelujah
荣耀 荣耀属我主
Glory, glory Hallelujah
荣耀 荣耀属我主
Who’s there?
是谁?
That little piece of tail?
那小不点?
Get her outta here!
叫她走开!
Can’t believe they’re my blood.
难以置信竟然是我的种
I.Q. of sloths and the manners of banshees.
懒鬼般的智商 女鬼般的礼貌
He’s a mechanic, she’s a homemaker.
她爹是技工 她娘是管家
He knows as much about cars as a beauty queen,
他很懂车
and she bakes cookies, taste like wing nuts.
而她烤的小饼脆又香
As for the tots, they’re twits.
生的孩子 却是白痴
How’s your skin, son? I like my aides to be presentable.
你的皮肤如何? 我的助理要是个像样点的
Well, I… I’ve had a few zits.
我… 我有几颗青春痘
Um, but my roommate, he lent me his Clinique because he’s from
但是我室友借我保养霜 他是
“The History of My Skin” by Charles Simms.
《我的皮肤史》查尔斯·西门著
You patronizing me, peewee? Hmm?
你在唬我?
You giving me that old prep school palaver?
名校的那套屁话?
Baird School!
博德学院!
A bunch of runny nosed snots in tweed jackets…
流着鼻涕穿苏格兰呢的小鬼…
all studying to be George Bush.
个个都想当乔治·布什
I believe President Bush went to Andover, Colonel.
布什总统念的是安杜佛学院吧 中校
You sharpshooting me, punk?
你挑我毛病?
Is that what you’re doing?
是不是?
Don’t you sharpshoot me!
少跟我鸡蛋里挑骨头!
You’ll give me forty.
先做四十下伏地挺身
Then you’re gonna give me forty more.
然后再四十
Then you’re gonna pull K.P., the grease pit!
然后就以为能当重任了?!
I’ll rub your nose in enlisted men’s crud
我会按着你的头浸油槽
till you don’t know which end is up! You understand?
直到你分不清方向! 明白吗?
Yeah.
明白
What do you want? What do you mean, what do I want?
你要什么? 您什么意思?
What do you want here?
你来这儿干什么?
I wa want a job.
我想要一份工作
A job!
一个工作!
Yeah, I want a job so I can make, you know,
我想要一份工作好赚钱
my plane fare home for Christmas.
买机票回家过圣诞
God, you’re touching!
上帝 真令人感动
Still here, poormouth?
还没走 哭穷鬼?
Convenience store…my ass!
便利店…我的妈!
Hustling jalapeno dips to the appleseeds.
忙着给老乡拌调味酱
Go on.
去吧
Dismissed.
解散
Dismissed!
解散!
Mrs. Rossi?
罗丝太太?
Charlie, we’re up here! Come on up.
查理 我们在这儿 上来吧
Uh, this is Donny. Hey, Charlie.
这是唐尼 查理
Uh, Mrs. Rossi, I got the feeling I screwed up.
罗丝太太 我想我搞砸了
Oh, you couldn’t have. It was a bad interview.
不会啦 糟糕的面试
That was no interview, Charlie. You’re it.
没有面试 查理 就是你
You’re the only one that showed up. You have to take the job.
只有你来应征 你一定要做这个工作
He sleeps a lot. You can watch television, call your girlfriend.
他睡的多 你可以看电视 打电话给女友
I promise you, an easy 300 bucks.
我向你保证 轻轻松松赚三百块钱
I don’t get an easy feeling.
我可不觉得轻松
His bark is worse than his bite.
他急躁但无恶意
You know he was a great soldier, a real hero.
以前他是个真正的大战英雄
The man grows on you
能交心的那种人
By Sunday night, you’ll be best friends.
到星期天你们就成哥儿们了
Charlie, please.
拜托了 查理
I want to get away for a few days, and Uncle Frank won’t come with us.
我和唐尼想离开一阵子 但是弗兰克叔叔不会和我们一起走
Six months ago, he could sometimes tell light from dark,
六个月前他还看得见光
but now there’s nothing.
但是现在什么都看不到了
I feel better having someone else around just in case.
有人陪他我比较放心
Please?
帮帮忙?
Okay, Mrs. Rossi. Sure.
好吧 罗丝太太
Thank you, Charlie. Come here, you.
太谢谢你了查理 过来吧你
There you go.
给你
Chas! Chas, hold up!
查理! 查理 等等!
How you doing? I’m good.
你怎么样? 很好
That’s great.
那不错
This can’t go out. This is on reserve.
这本不能借 是参考书
Here’s the thing.
老实说吧
I need the book tonight
今晚我需要这本书
for a Thanksgiving quiz with big shit Preston in the morning. Yeah, I know.
来准备明早狗屁普雷斯顿的感恩节小测验 我知道
That’s why he put it on reserve. This is our only copy.
所以他才不准书外借 这是馆里唯一的一本
Chas, I’m pulling an all nighter.
查理 今晚我要熬夜
Without that book I’m dead, okay?
没这本书我就死定了 明白吗?
If it’s not back by 7:30, it’s gonna be my ass.
早上七点半一定要还来 否则我就惨了
Oh, I promise. I promise.
好的 我保证
Got it? Yeah.
可以了吗? 没问题
Just a second. I gotta lock up.
等等 我得锁门
Okay.
好了
God, can you wait to get out of this dump or what?
上帝 真等不及放假走人了!
Where you guys going skiing again?
你们又要去哪滑雪?
Sugarloaf or… It’s bush, Chas, Sugarbush.
甘蔗包还是… 是甘蔗丛 查理
That’s my boys. What are you doing?
我哥儿们啊 你们在干嘛?
Keep your voice down!
小声点!
I’ll tell you about it in the morning.
明早再告诉你
Miss Hunsaker, have a nice day? George, why all the noise?
亨塞克太太 您好 乔治 怎么这么喧哗?
It’s hunsaker! Go! Go!
是亨塞克! 快走!
I was just messing around with Chas.
我正和查理胡闹罢了
Good evening, Charles. Hi, Mrs. Hunsaker.
晚上好 查尔斯 你好 亨塞克太太
What was that? I don’t know, ma’am.
什么声音? 不知道啊
Who were those boys? What were they doing? Oh, who knows?
什么人在那儿? 在干什么? 天晓得
Charles?
查尔斯?
Did you make this scarf yourself? No, George, I bought it.
您自己织的围巾吗? 不 乔治 我买的
‘Cause it’s a beauty. It really is. Thank you, George.
简直太漂亮了 真的 谢了
In case I don’t see you before the Thanksgiving holidays,
说不定感恩节前我再见不到你了
Why don’t you give me one of your big hugs? Oh, George!
何不给我一个拥抱? 得了吧 乔治
Please? Come on. Good evening, boys.
抱一个嘛 晚安 孩子们
Good bye, Mrs. Hunsaker.
再见 亨塞克太太
Mr. Trask is our fearless leader,
特拉斯克先生是大无畏的领导
a man of learning, a voracious reader.
好学不倦 如饥似渴
He could recite the “Iliad” in ancient greek
能用古希脑文背诵《伊里亚特》
while fishing for trout in a rippling creek.
还一边在潺潺的小溪边垂钓鳟鱼
Endowed with wisdom, of judgement sound,
满腹经书 料事如神
nevertheless about him the questions abound.
然而 有一小小疑问
How does Mr. Trask make such wonderful deals?
特拉斯克先生何德何能
Why did the trustees buy him Jaguar wheels?
迷得董事会送他捷豹小车呢?
He wasn’t conniving!
他不奉承
He wasn’t crass!
更不愚昧
He merely puckered his lips
他只是噘起小嘴
and kissed their ass!
亲他们的屁股
Come on. Come on.
来啊 来啊
One more! One more, come on!
再跳 再跳一个
Fuck you!
你妈的!
Mr. Simms, Mr. Willis.
西门 威利斯
Mrs. Hunsaker says that you gentlemen were at a vantage point last night
亨赛克太太说 昨晚你们都在
to observe who was responsible for this, uh,
也曾亲眼目击负责
stunt.
这次表演的人
Who was it?
是谁?
I really couldn’t tell you, sir.
我真的说不上来 先生
Um, I thought I saw someone fooling with the lamppost,
我确实看到有人在路灯那儿
but by the time I pulled focus, they were gone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!