Uh, Colonel Slade was on, uh, Lyndon Johnson’s staff, Miss Downes.
史雷德中校曾是林德詹森的幕僚 唐伊小姐
Were you? Fascinating.
真的? 太精彩了
We should get together, talk politics sometime.
有空我们应该聊聊政治
Fleurs de rocailles.
芙洛儿·狄萝卡里丝香水
Yes.
正是
“Flowers from a brook.”
小溪之花
That’s right.
对
Well, Miss Downes,
唐伊小姐
I, I’ll know where to find you.
我知道到哪找你
Charlie.
查理
Bye, Miss Downes. Bye.
再见 唐伊小姐 再见
You don’t have to tell me, Charlie.
你不必告诉我 查理
5’7″, auburn hair, beautiful brown eyes.
五尺七 赤鸢色头发 美丽的棕色大眼睛
Manny.
曼尼
Aw, Colonel, this is too much.
中校 这太多了
You earned it. Next time Charlie and I
你应得的 下次查理和我
want to take a breather to New York, we’re gonna call you.
去纽约时会再找你
You can drive us both ways.
你带我们来回
You’re on. Not only will it be an honor,
没问题 中校 我的荣幸
I’ll give you a rate.
我给您打折
I’ll see your rate and raise you.
我再加倍给小费
Stay outta harm’s way, Manny.
保重 曼尼
Take care, Colonel. You too.
保重 中校 你也一样
Ready? No, thanks, Charlie. I’ll take it from here.
好了? 不 谢了 查理 我自己走
You go on ahead. Manny’ll drive you back to your dorm.
走吧 曼尼会送你回宿舍
Come by before you go home for Christmas.
圣诞节前再来
We’ll have a little cheer.
咱俩喝一杯
And if you like, stay for dinner.
你要是愿意 就留下来吃晚餐
Sometimes she cooks a pot roast.
有时候她做烧鸡
It’s almost edible.
还能入口
All right, Colonel.
好 中校
That’d be really Bye, Charlie.
那会是 再见 查理
Who’s there?
是谁
That you, Francine? Yes.
是你吗 弗朗新? 是我
What are you doing? Taking a ride.
你在做什么 骑车
Taking a ride? What about you giving me a lift?
让我搭便车吧?
No. No?
不要 不要?
Aw, come on, Francine.
拜托 弗朗新
We should make up. Don’t you think it’s time we made up?
我们应该重归于好 你不想和我好吗?
No. Francine?
不想 弗朗新?
What? Your Uncle Frank’s had himself a really hard Thanksgiving weekend.
什么? 你弗兰克叔叔过了一个很辛苦的感恩节周末
What’s that?
那是什么
I hear a chipmunk.
我听到花栗鼠
Is it a walrus?
还是海象?
No, it’s Willie.
都不是 是威利
Willie, why don’t you help me with my bag?
威利 要不要帮我拿提袋?
Come on, son. Help me with my bag.
快来 孩子 帮我拿提袋
Come on. Come on.
来吧
You got it. Hold onto it. You’re strong.
拿好了 拿稳哦
Come on.
来吧
Here we are.
走
Francine, come on with me and Willie.
弗朗新 跟我和威利来
I’ll let you make me some marshmallow chocolate.
你可以请我吃巧克力 好不好?
What’d you say? Okay.
怎么样? 没问题