Wh What are you doing?
你干什么
I’m gonna shoot you too.
我也会一枪打死你
Your life’s finished anyway.
反正你已经完了
Your friend George’s gonna sing like a canary.
乔治会见风转舵
And so are you.
你也一样
And once you’ve sung, Charlie, my boy,
一旦如此 查理
you’re gonna take your place on that long, gray line of American manhood.
你在那乏味的成人队伍中就占有一席之地了
And you will be through.
你也就完了
I’d like to disagree with you, Colonel.
我不同意你的说法 中校
You’re in no position to disagree with me, boy.
你没资格不同意 孩子
I got a loaded 45 here. You got pimples.
四五手枪在我手里 你只有粉刺
I’m gonna kill you, Charlie, because I can’t bear the thought of you selling out!
我要把你杀了 查理 因为我不能忍受看你去出卖原则!
Put the gun down, all right, Colonel?
把枪放下 中校
What? You giving me an ultimatum?
什么 你在下最后通牒?
No, I’m…
不 我…
I give the ultimatums!
最后通牒由我来下
I’m sorry. All right? I’m sorry.
我错了 行吗 我错了
It’s all right, Charlie.
我也道歉 查理
You break my heart, son.
你伤我的心 孩子
All my life I stood up to everyone and everything
我这一生反抗任何人所有事
because it made me feel important.
只有这样我才觉得自己重要
You do it ’cause you mean it.
但你却是为了你的原则而反抗
You got integrity, Charlie.
你很正直 查理
I don’t know whether to shoot you or adopt you.
我不知道该打死你还是收养你
Not much of a choice, is it, sir?
很为难 是吧
Aw, don’t get cute now.
少耍嘴皮子
Colonel, please put the gun away? I asked you a question.
中校 请把枪放下好吗 我在问你问题
Do you want me to adopt you or don’t you?
你要不要我收养你
Please? I mean…
请放下枪
you’re just in a slump right now. Slump?
你现在只是情绪低落 情绪低落?
No slump, Charlie.
不是 查理
I’m bad.
我是坏人
I’m not bad. No.
不 我不很坏
I’m rotten.
我烂掉了
You’re not bad.
你不坏
Y You’re just in pain.
只是痛苦而已
What do you know about pain?
你懂什么叫痛苦?
Hmm? You little snail darter from the Pacific Northwest.
你一直在西北海钓小鱼
What the fuck you know about pain?
你妈的懂什么叫痛苦?
Let me have the gun, Colonel.
把枪给我 中校
No time to grow a dick, son.
想充大人不容易 孩子
Just, just give me the gun, all right, Colonel?
请把枪给我 好吗 中校
I’m talking a parade ground. Ten hut!
你最好别动 立正
Soldier, that was a direct order.
小兵 那可是命令
Give me the gun?
枪给我
You can stay or you can leave.
要走要留随便你
You understand? Either way, I’m gonna do this thing.
懂吗 反正我会用到这玩意儿
Now why don’t you leave and spare yourself?
现在你何不避开点
I want your gun, Colonel.
给我枪 中校
I’m gonna give myself a count.
我自己来计时
You need a count for balance.
计时有助平衡
Five, four… three… two…
五 四… 三… 二…
one. Fuck it.
一 他妈的
Gimme! Fuck it!
给我!
Get out of here! I’m staying right here!
滚出去 我就不走
Get outta here! I’m staying right here.
滚开 我不走
I’ll blow your fucking head off! Then do it!
我射烂你脑袋 射呀
You want to do it? Do it! Let’s go.
你要射就射 快啊
Get outta here!
滚蛋
You fucked up, all right? So what?
你搞砸了 又怎样呢
So everybody does it. Get on with your life, would you?
人人都会犯错 你该勇往直前啊
What life? I got no life!
直什么前 我早完了
I’m in the dark here!
我活在黑暗里
You understand? I’m in the dark!
你明白吗 活在黑暗里
So give up. You want to give up, give up…
那放弃算了 尽管自暴自弃吧
’cause I’m givin’ up too.
我也要放弃了
You said I’m through. You’re right.
你讲的对 我完了
We’re both through. It’s all over.
我们都完了 没希望了
So let’s get on with it. Let’s fucking do it.
妈的就干吧
Let’s fucking pull the trigger, you miserable blind motherfucker.
扣他妈的扳机 你这死瞎子
Pull the trigger.
扣扳机啊
Here we go, Charlie.
预备了 查理
I’m ready.
我好了
You don’t want to die.
你不想死
And neither do you.
你也不想死
Give me one reason not to.
再给我一个理由
I’ll give you two. you can dance the tango and drive a Ferrari
我给两个 你跳探戈和开法拉利
better than anyone I’ve ever seen.
比我见过的任何人都棒
You never seen anyone do either.
你以前没看过吧
Give me the gun, Colonel.
把枪给我 中校
Oh, where do I go from here, Charlie?
我该怎么办 查理?
If you’re tangled up, just tango on.
烦心了就跳探戈
You asking me to dance, Charlie?
你要请我跳舞 查理?
Did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go?
你从没想过要翩然离去?
And still had the feeling that you wanted to stay
心里又渴望留下
You like my blues, Charlie?
你喜欢我的蓝制服 查理?
Yeah, they’re beautiful.
对 很漂亮
I wore these for Lyndon’s inauguration.
我穿它们参加林德的就职大典
Of course, uh, we weren’t the number one ball.
当然 我们不是最重要的来宾
But he dropped by anyway.
但他过来打招呼了
Will you please give me the gun?
请把枪给我
You’re asking an officer to surrender his side arm.
你在要求一个军官缴出他的武器
You don’t have to surrender it. You just put it down for a little while.
你不必缴出 放下就好了
All right? Just put it down.
放下来吧 好吗
Boy, I could use a drink, Charlie.
我需要喝一杯 查理
How about a cup of coffee?
咖啡好吗?
Too big a leap for me right now, Charlie.
我要三思而行 查理
Maybe tomorrow. Hah!
也许明天再死
No, a Mr. John Daniels would be preferred.
不 还是来杯杰克·丹尼尔吧
No water, Charlie.
别掺水 查理
No water.
不掺水
Please.
麻烦你了
Here’s your drink, Colonel.
你的酒 中校
Oh. I’m so sorry.
对不起
What time do you want me to turn down the bed?
什么时候帮你铺床?
Uh, maybe later, all right? What he means, senorita,
等会儿吧 他的意思是 小姐
is come right in.
坐过来
Later, please? Yes, sir.
等会儿 好多 先生
Good afternoon.
午安
Nice voice.
声音不赖
Boy, you have a one track mind.
你老想着一件事
Mm hmm. Is there anything else in this world, Charlie?
这世上还有别的事吗 查理?
Not for you. You know what’s kept me going all these years?
对你可没有 你知道我前进的动力吗?
The thought that one day
就是梦想有一天
Never mind.
算了
The what?
什么?
Silly.
可笑
Just the thought that maybe one day, I’d…
就是梦想也许有一天…
I could have a woman’s arms wrapped around me
能有女人双臂抱着我
and her legs wrapped around me.
双腿缠着我
And what?
然后呢?
That I could wake up in the morning and she’d still be there.
早晨我睁开眼睛而她还在
Smell of her.
她的味道
All funky and warm.
甜腻而温暖
I finally gave up on it.
后来我就死心了
I don’t know why you can’t have that.
我不懂这为什么不可能
You know, when we get back to New Hampshire,
我们回新罕布尔以后 我们来物色
I don’t know why you can’t find someone.
我不懂你为什么找不到人
I mean, you’re a good looking guy,
我是说 你这么帅
and you’re fun to be with,
而且你很风趣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!