Colonel, slow it down!
中校 慢点
Oh, God. Oh, Jesus!
上帝!
Now let’s see how this baby corners.
看看这个宝贝怎么转弯
Corners? Yeah. Say when.
转弯? 对啊 给我信号
Say when what? Say when to turn.
什么? 转变信号
Colonel, you can’t turn the car. Where’s the turn, Charlie?
中校 你不能转弯 在哪转 查理?
3:00? 2:00? Right oblique? Right face?
三点钟方位? 两点? 右转?
Come on! Talk to me!
快啊 说啊
it’s left, I guess.
转左
Left. I knew it. Okay. Now?
我知道转左 现在?
No, no! Not now! Not now!
不是 不是现在
Now? Colonel, please?
现在? 拜托
Charlie, I’m gonna do it anyway. Whether you say so or not, here we go!
查理 我要转了 不管你同不同意
Okay! Wait, wait, wait! Just wait!
好 等等 等一下
Here I go.
我要转了
Wait… now!
慢着 转!
I did it! Oh, Charlie!
我转成了 查理
You’re riding with one very happy man!
你的同伴很快乐
Turn again! Be specific, son.
你还得再转 要仔细
Left now! Okay.
向左转 好
I love this!
爱死这游戏了
I love it! Shall we take it to the max?
爱死了! 我们试试最高速?
Let me out.
我要下车
Shit! The yellow flag.
妈的 拉警报
I hadn’t even opened her up yet.
我还没开始冲呢
Which way’s the curb? Pull over. Slow down!
哪边是路侧 靠边停 放慢 中校
Slow down, Colonel. All right, I’m doing it.
放慢 中校 我知道
Pull over to the curb. Slow it down. Yep, yep. Got it.
放慢 是 我知道
Oh, Christ. Ooh, I haven’t had a ticket in years.
上帝 我几年来都没拿罚单
I’ll do the talking.
我来应付
License and registration.
驾照和车牌
What? Are you test driving this baby?
什么? 在试这部小宝贝?
Don’t she purr though?
很神吧?
At 70 miles an hour?
时速七十英哩?
You should hear her at 125. Hah!
你该看看她一百廿五的英姿
Where’s your license?
驾照呢
At the dealer’s.
在车行
They give it back when you return the car.
还车的时候才拿
You got I.D.? You bet.
你有身份证? 可不是
Indeed.
在此
Lt. Col. Slade.
史雷得中校
And you, solider?
你呢 警员?
The name is police officer Gore.
我是高尔警官
Doing a hell of a job, Gore.
你执勤认真
And so are you, Colonel. Who’s the kid?
你也不差 中校 这孩子是谁?
My boy Charlie.
查理
He kept telling me to “Let her out.”
一直叫我开
What was I gonna do, disappoint him?
她出来能让他失望吗
Yes.
当然
Tell you what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna let you go on one condition.
这么办吧 我放你一马 但有个条件
What’s that? You take this rig straight back to the dealer.
什么? 马上把车送回车行
You got it. Shut up.
没问题 闭嘴
You want this? Sure. Gore?
要这个吗? 当然 高尔
Your face and your voice are familiar.
你的脸孔和声音我很熟
You ever in the officer’s club at Da Nang? No.
加入过丹纳的军官俱乐部吗? 没有
Never in the army? No. Coast Guard.
也没进过陆军? 没有 海岸防卫队而已
Good Lord. Hah! Hah!
老天
Your dad is looking good, Charlie.
你爸气色不错 查理
He’s got a heavy foot. Tell him to take it light. All right?
就是喜欢开快车 劝他开慢点
I hear you! Thanks.
知道了 谢谢
Get out of the car, ’cause you are not driving anymore.
下车 不准你再开了
Just keeping this baby warm, that’s all.
我在暖车罢了
I’m not driving anymore.
我不再开了
Yes.
好的
Take my arm. I’m okay.
扶着我的肩膀 我没事
Colonel, it’s really bumpy here. Yeah, bumpy.
中校 这路不平 是的 不平
You all right?
还好吧
Yeah.
还好
Red light. Hold it.
红灯 中校 别走
Taking too long.
这么久
Shit! Colonel! Colonel?
天呐 中校! 中校!
Colonel!
中校!
Shit! You all right?
你没事吧
What the hell are you doing?
你干什么你?
Take the cane. I gotta take a piss.
拿好拐杖啊 我要小便
Take the cane, Colonel. It happens to the best of us.
拿好拐杖 中校 小便不能忍
We’re on Park Avenue. You can’t go to the bathroom.
不能在公园大道小便
Perfect place. You’ll get arrested.
最好不过 警察会抓你的
Never been housebroken. Ohh!
我从来不乱尿
Shit! What’s the matter with you, Colonel?
你到底怎么搞的 中校?
What are you doing? Stand up.
你在干什么 快站起来
Come on.
别乱来
I’m tired, Charlie. I’m tired.
我好累 查理 我好累
Give me your arm.
让我握你手臂
Here’s your cane.
你的拐杖
Take me back to the hotel, son.
带我回旅馆 孩子
Home at last.
总算到家了
You all right now?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
好
Do you want to use the bathroom? No.
要不要上厕所 不要
Can I get you something? No.
需要什么吗? 不要
You sure you’re all right? I’m fine, Charlie.
你真的没事? 我很好 查理
Do you mind if I use the phone?
我可以打电话吗?
Go ahead.
打吧
Hello? Hi, is George there, please?
您好? 请问乔治在吗?
Senior or Junior?
小乔还是老乔?
Junior.
小乔
Who’s this? A friend of his from school.
哪位? 他学校的朋友
George isn’t going to be talking to any friends from school right now.
他不能跟任何朋友讲话了
Oh. Good bye.
好吧 再见
Colonel, are you looking at me?
你在瞪我吗 上校?
I’m blind, Charlie.
我是瞎子 查理
I’m gonna take a nap.
我要去睡一会儿
Too much fresh air.
兜风太久
It’s probably a good idea.
那是个好主意
Want me to help you to your room?
我扶你进房
No. Couch. I like this couch here.
不用 我睡沙发 我喜欢这张沙发
You sure you’re all right, Colonel?
你确定你没事 中校?
I got a headache.
我头痛
Why don’t you go downstairs, get me some Aspirin, Charlie?
下楼去替我买阿斯匹灵吧查理
Some Aspirin. Yeah. Also…
好的 另外…
I feel like a cigar.
再带根雪茄
Get me a couple of Monte Cristos, number one.
给我蒙地奎斯特一号的
Monte Cristos, number one. Yeah.
蒙地奎斯特一号 对
You won’t be able to get them at the newsstand downstairs.
楼下小店不会有
So why don’t you go over to
那你就过街
Fiftieth and Fifth, Dunhill’s.
到街口的唐喜商店买
Fella name of Arnold in the humidor.
叫阿诺的在掌柜
Tell him, um, they’re for me.
告诉他是我要的
He’ll know.
他知道的
You’re back too fast.
你回来的太快了
You didn’t get my cigars, did you?
你一定没替我买雪茄 是吧?
Get out of here, Charlie.
滚开 查理
I thought we had a deal.
我们已经讲清楚了
I welched. I’m a welcher. Didn’t I tell you?
我毁约 我爱毁约 没告诉过你吗?
No, what you told me was that you gave me all the bullets.
没有 你说要把所有子弹给我
I lied.
骗你的
Yeah, well, you could have fooled me. And I did.
你是把我骗住了 可不是
Charlie, how you ever gonna survive in this world without me?
查理 没有我你怎么办
Why don’t you just give me the gun, all right?
把枪给我好吗