我搅进去了 严肃地说 谁他妈关心
I blended in. Seriously, who gives a crap?
这是什么
What’s this?
享受你的紫奶头吧 汤姆
Enjoy your purple nurple, Tom.
求求你 你儿子不想这样
Please, your son wouldn’t want this.
他的阴魂不散就因为你给他痛苦
His soul walks the Earth because of the pain you’ve caused him.
不 我跨过银河系来报仇
No. I have crossed a galaxy for revenge.
是我的错 放过别人吧
But it’s my fault. Let the others go.
我不这么想 看着他挣扎吧
Oh, I don’t think so. Look upon him as he writhes!
嘿 辛迪 看 我上电视了
Hey, Cindy! Look, I’m on TV, y’all! Check it out!
我要向所有偷♥窥♥我的人♥大♥喊
I’m gonna give a shout out to all my peeps!
你疯了
Have you lost your mind?
没哪个贱♥人♥敢打布伦达
No one… bitch slaps… Brenda!
佐达 救命
Zoltar, help!
哦 真是胡说八道
Oh, oh! This is some bullshit!
我知道你因为你儿子的死 对人类下了咒怨
I know you hold a grudge against humanity for your son’s death, but-
哦 靠
Oh, wet willy!
杀死我们不会让你儿子回来
Killing us won’t bring your little boy back.
不 你要为你做的负责
No. You will all pay for what you have done.
除此之外 我做了这个东西
Besides, I’ve already built this thing.
这装置在你身上关上时 会锁住链条
When the trap closes on you, it will lock the chain in place.
你的孩子会得救
Your children will be saved…
但是你死得很惨
but you will suffer a terrible death.
你会为你爱的人坚持吗
Can you hang on to the ones you love?
你有60秒
You have 60 seconds.
-不 -别担心 孩子 我不会离开的
– No. – Don’t worry, kids. I won’t quit on you.
可以走了 爸爸
It’s okay to let go, Dad.
你做的显示出你爱我
All you ever had to do was show that you loved me.
告诉我你是真的男人
And show me what it means to be a man.
还告诉我我可以再爱一次
And show me that I could love again.
我们原谅你 爸爸
We forgive you, Dad.
钉子 它们停了
The spikes- they stopped!
-孩子们 -爸爸
– Kids! – Daddy!
你在拿我们的命开玩笑
Are you… sparing our lives?
任何人都可以有咒怨
Anyone can hold a grudge…
但是宽恕需要真的勇气
but it takes real courage to forgive.
-侵略结束了 -还有呢
– The invasion is over. – And?
我猜我要道个歉什么的 我不知道
And I guess I’m sorry or something. I don’t know.
看来你是真的
Like you mean it.

Okay.
对不起杀死了上百万人 差不多啦
I’m sorry for killing millions of people. Whatever!
等等 布伦达呢
Wait… where’s Brenda?
干什么
What?
现在和平了 我刚才在签协议
We’re at peace now. I was just sealing the deal.
来吧 布伦达 我们走
Come on, Brenda. Let’s go.
再见 佐达 别丟了我的号♥码
Bye, Zoltar! Don’t lose my number!
告诉我你没捉到什么
Tell me you didn’t catch something.
不 很爽 她说她是处♥女♥
Nah, it’s cool. She said she was a virgin.
我们太惨了
We are so fucked.
妈妈
Mommy!
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 看 孩子们--外公
Hey, look, kids- Grandpa.
不 那是我的新老公
No, that’s my new husband.
我觉得很浪漫 爱可以找到任何人
Oh, I think it’s romantic- the way love can find anyone.
最后 爱取得了胜利
And so, love triumphed in the end…
侵略者被打败了
and the invaders were destroyed.
对这个世界 我们的世界
For this world, our world…
是人之世界
– is the world of man. –
我们赢得了住在这的权力
We have earned the right to live here…
只要我们爱 人道会盛行的
and as long as we love, humanity will prevail.
我们的敌人没能打败我们
Each of our enemies has failed in their quest to defeat us…
每个都受阻于它们自己的邪恶计划
each has been undone by their own nefarious plans.
在全世界 全银河系
Among all worlds, across all galaxies…
我们屹立不倒
we stand above, we stand alone.
没人能威胁我们的生存 没人能挑战我们的精神
None can threaten our existence, none can challenge our spirit.
为什么
And why?
所有的品质让我们独一无二
Of all the qualities that make us unique…
爱是我们伟大的力量
it is love that is our greatest strength…
因为爱 人类
and because of love, mankind-
谢谢 大家好 欢迎来到节目
Thank you. Hello, and welcome to the show.
我们这次有特殊嘉宾带来特殊新闻
We have got a very special man with some very special news.
是的 他在这大楼里 这个人拯救了世界
That’s right- he’s in the building! The man who saved the world!
让我们欢迎汤姆 赖安
Put your hands together for Tom Ryan!
-耶 -我最好的朋友
– Yes! – My best friend.

Whoo!
-喔 -就这样
– Wow. – That’s it?

Okay.
-那么 你恋爱了 -是的
– So, you’re in love. – I am. I’m in love.
他错过了 这小伙子错过了
He’s lost it. The boy’s lost it.

Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
-你恋爱时很可爱 -谢谢
– You are adorable when you are in love. – Thank you.
-说说她 -她很棒 真的
– Tell us all about her. – She’s great. She’s really terrific.
那么很复杂
So it’s complicated.
你是说她很复杂 我想
Yeah, you were saying that-that she’s complex, I guess.
闭嘴
Shut up!
-哦 -你疯了 汤姆 赖安疯了
– Ow! – You’re insane. Tom Ryan is insane!
-我疯了 -你高兴吗
– I’m insane! – Are you happy?
-你高兴 -我很高兴 嘿 看
– You’re happy? – I’m so happy. Hey! Look!

Whoa!
汤姆 好的 你有种
Tom. Okay, you’ve got balls.

Yeah!

Shoe!
我爱辛迪 坎贝尔
I love Cindy Campbell!
我能跳到东西上
I can jump on things!

– Whoa! –

Ya-ha! Whoa!
好 汤姆 辛迪在这吗
Okay, um, Tom… isn’t Cindy here?
我知道她在这 辛迪 我知道你在这
I know she’s here. Cindy, I know you’re in the building.
-辛迪 辛迪 -辛迪 辛迪
Cindy! Cindy! Cindy! Cindy!
-我们把她请出来 -我爱这个女人 我爱这个女人
– Let’s bring her out right now! – I love this woman! I love this woman!
天啊
Oh, God! God!
天啊
Oh, God!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!