不是 我非常爱他和他的妈妈
No, I loved him and his mother very much.
他死时我应该和他在一起的
I should have been with him when he died.
真可怕
It was horrible.
怎么回事 你必须告诉我
What happened? You must tell me.
他们去看了拳击比赛
They went to a boxing match.
是女子冠军锦标赛
It was a women’s championship title fight.
发生了一场可怕的事故
And there was a terrible accident.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
只有在美国
Only in America!
我一直在寻找杀死他的凶手
All this time, I’ve been searching for his killer
然后却是我自己 布伦达
when it was me, Brenda.
都是我的错
It was all my fault.
亨利 你儿子说如果我找到凶手
Henry, your son told me that if I found his killer…
我就会知道怎样打败外星人
I would know how to defeat the aliens.
他说的是对的 看到了吗
And he was right. Don’t you see?
你要做的就是--
All you have to do is-
谁让这烂人从监狱出来的
Who the hell let his ass out of jail?
他哥哥 治安长官
His brother, the sheriff.
该死的”A”
Fuckin’ “A.”
好了 亲爱的
There you go, sweetie.
我们会死的 是吗
We’re gonna die, aren’t we?
嘿 没事的 我还没失去任何人
Hey, nothing’s gonna happen to you. I haven’t lost anyone yet.
-你弄丟了罗比 -除了罗比
– You’ve lost Robbie. – Except Robbie.
现在无所谓 重要的是我现在和你在一起
None of that matters right now. What’s important is that I’m here with you.
尽量睡点觉
Try and get some sleep, okay?
给我唱摇篮曲好吗
Sing me “Lullaby and Good Night”?
我不会
I don’t know that one.
给我唱”静谧小山丘”
Sing me “Hushabye Mountain”?
对不起 我也不会
I’m sorry, Rachel, I don’t that one, either.
你想要钱
You want this money
那就要做贱婊♥子♥
Then you gotta be a bad bitch
贱婊♥子♥就能摇摇屁♥股♥拿小费
Shake that ass for a tip if you a bad bitch
贱婊♥子♥就能脱衣到地板上
Drop down to the floor if you a bad bitch
不 她不是
Oh, no, she ain’t no ho
贱婊♥子♥
She a bad… bitch
嘿 进来
Hey. Come on in.
坐
Have a seat.
-我名叫奥利弗 -汤姆 赖安
– The name’s Oliver. – Tom Ryan.
我发现了这个地方 有充足的食物
I found this place. Plenty of food-
还有两具刚刚被杀死的尸体
Along with two freshly killed busybodies upstairs…
他们原来是这地方的主人 我们要永远待在这
who “owned” the place. We could stay here forever.
-你怕吗 -当然
– Are you afraid? – Of course I’m afraid.
我不怕 我在死亡边缘很多次了
I’m not. I’ve been around death plenty.
我以前在城里开救护车
I used to drive an ambulance in the city…
但是 很明显 我不是个坚强的司机
but, apparently, I wasn’t a very strong driver.
看上去我杀死的人比救的人多
It seems I was killing more people than I was saving.
警报声让我兴奋
Something about that siren got me excited.
打 屠♥杀♥
Wham! Carnage.
但现在不一样 这是场战争
But this is different. This is a war.
不 这是灭绝
No, it’s an extermination.
这还不如人类和蛆虫的战争
It’s no more of a war than there’s a war between men and maggots…
或者龙和狼的战争
or dragons and wolves…
或者人类骑着龙 把狼扔向蛆虫的战争
or men riding dragons, throwing wolves at maggots.
靠 汤姆 你明白我的意思吗
Damn it, Tom. Can’t you understand what I’m trying to tell you?
这项外星人一定有弱点
These aliens must have a weakness.
我听说日本人用酱油杀死了一些
I heard that theJaps killed a few of’em over in Kikkoman.
酱油 就是一种调料
Kikkoman. That’s-That’s soy sauce.
对 低钠的
Right, yeah. Low sodium.
我要说的是 汤姆 是你和我应该去抗争
What I’m trying to say, Tom, is that you and I should be fighting these things.
是我们应该从地下出来
It’s us that should be coming up from under the ground.
当然 我们可能会先要牺牲
Of course, we’ll have to bury ourselves first…
但是是值得的
but it’ll be worth it.
清爽的微风 没有防晒霜 蠕虫
Cool breexe. No sunblock. Worms.
我们建立起自己的三脚架时 他们就四条腿了
When we build our own tripods, they’ll have four legs.
我给你看样东西
I gotta show ya something.
我们从挖地道过去吓死它们
We’ll tunnel up from behind and scare the piss out of’em.
但愿有更多铁铲
Wish we had some shovels, don’t you?
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Daddy!
雷切尔
Rachel!
雷切尔 雷切尔
Rachel! Rachel!
秘密是什么 我错过了什么
What’s the secret, Brenda? What am I missing?
哦 拜托 还有假怪物
Oh, please! More fake monsters?
辛迪
– Cindy! –
救命 救命
Help! Help!
我发誓要找到你的
– I promised I’d find you, didn’t I? –
我们在哪 这是什么
Where are we? What is this?
连在三脚架上的篮子
Some kind of basket attached to the tripod.
天啊
Jesus!
我知道 很可怕 可是为什么
I know, it’s horrible. But why?
外星人要把我们怎么样
What are the aliens gonna do to us?
不知道 但是它们什么人都要--
I don’t know, but they’re taking everyone-
小的 老的 富的 穷的 还有吓人的
young, old, rich, poor, Chingy.
-爸爸 -雷切尔
– Daddy! – Rachel!
-不 -爸爸 救命
– No! – Daddy! Help!
汤姆
Tom!
我死了吗
Am I dead?
你没死
You’re not dead.
-布伦达 -辛迪
– Brenda! – Cindy!
嘿 还有更糟的
Hey… could be worse.
-你想换换 -好啊
– You want to switch? – Okay.
布伦达 看
Brenda, look!
我不信 外星人杀死了恐龙
I don’t believe it! The aliens killed a dinosaur!
你好 人类 欢迎到三角指挥部内部
Hello, humans. Welcome to the inside of the command tripod.
雷切尔呢 你把我女儿怎么样了
Where’s Rachel? What have you done with my daughter?
她很好 汤姆 但首先 我要做个游戏
All in good time, Tom. But first, I want to play a game.
你们戴着的机关60秒后启动
The devices you wear will trigger in 60 seconds.
辛迪身后的墙上的开关可以关掉它们
The switch on the wall behind Cindy will disable them.
但钥匙在哪
But where is the key?
我给你个提示 辛迪
I’ll give you a hint, Cindy.
游戏开始了
Let the game begin.
我不明白
I… I don’t get it.
好吧 也许这个能帮你看见
Okay… maybe this will help you “see.”
你要我切东西
You want me to… cut something?
很明显 是的
That should be obvious, yes.
不
No.
不 钥匙在你眼睛后 明白
No!The key is behind your eye, okay?
佐达 过来看看 这个人要动手了
Zoltar, get in here! This one’s gonna do it!
假眼
Fake eye.
96年比赛时落下的
Bad bar fight in ’96.
哦
– Oh. –
哦 我希望这不影响我们的关系
Oh… oh, I hope this doesn’t come between us.
当然不影响
Of course not.
我试试这个还来得及吗
Is it too late for me to try this on?
安静 游戏还没结束
Silence! The game is not yet over.
-雷切尔 -爸爸
– Rachel! – Daddy!
-雷切尔 -爸爸
Daddy!
汤姆 只有你能让你的孩子活着
The only thing keeping your children alive, Tom, is you.
我们命悬一线了
Well, we had a good run.
你没想到吧
Ha! You weren’t expecting that, were you?
相反 在掌握中
On the contrary, I was counting on it.
我称之为”胡桃钳”
I call it… “the nutcracker.”
为什么
Why?
当然
Of course.
天麸罗 寿司 生鱼片
Tempura. Sushi. Sashimi!
天啊
Oh, my- Oh, my gosh.
当然 按血缘关系 亨利是后爹
Of course. Follow the blood. Henry was his stepdad.
你才是那小孩真正的父亲
You’re the little boy’s real father!
你什么时候见她的
Where did you even meet her?
在卡波春游的时候 那又怎样
It was spring break in Cabo. So what?