为什么
Why?
好吧
Well.
退后 快退后
Get back! Get back!
把枪给我 这车是我的
Gimme the gun. I’m taking the car.
那他怎么办
What do I do about him?
我不要车 我只要枪
I don’t want the car. I just need a gun.
我不可能把枪给你的 我要那车
No way I’m giving up the gun. I want the car.
所以 你想要枪 你想要车
So, you need a gun, and you want a car.
-你要什么 -我从来没有过刀
– What do you want? – Well, I’ve never owned a knife.
那我们数三声一起换
Okay. Let’s all switch on three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
这对吗
Is this right?
看起来不是
I don’t think so.
爸爸 他们把车抢走了
Dad, they’re taking the car.
是哦 恩 那我们走吧
Yes, well, uh, let’s keep going.
什么 就这样 你就放弃了
What? That’s it? You’re giving up?
是的 没错 我放弃了
Yeah, that’s right. I’m giving up.
你想要一个英雄吗 找别人吧
You want a hero? Go find someone else.
为什么
Why?
我们走吧
Let’s go.
我们来弄弄清楚
Now, let me get this straight:
那女孩抱了抱鸭子 那鸭子就死了
The girl hugged the duck, and then it dies?
总统先生 我们国家正遭受攻击
Mr. President, the nation is under attack.
帮我接”民族安检部”
Get me Homer Landsquiddy.
你是指”国♥家♥安♥全♥部”
You mean, “Homeland Security.”
先生 这位太太看见了攻击的场景
Sir, this woman was an eyewitness to one of the attacks.
-你能告诉我们什么 -他们是无敌的
– What can you tell us? – They’re indestructible.
每个人身上的衣服都被烧掉
The clothing was burned off everyone’s bodies.
到处都是赤♥裸♥着的人们
There were naked people everywhere.
-你是吗 -没有
– Were you naked? – No.
谢天谢地 总算有个好消息
Thank God. Some good news at last.
带她去领份纪念品
Get her a souvenir.
林锦 林锦拿了我的三明治
Lil’ Kim- Lil’ Kim got my sandwich.
注意 罗素 克洛伊买♥♥电♥话♥了
Look out- Russell Crowe’s got a phone!
凯利 不要尿在我身上
R. Kelly, don’t pee on me!
我可爱的婴儿肥
My lovely lady lumps!
我们在哪里
Where are we?
我不知道 我想应该近了
I’m not sure, but I think we’re close.
应该是在62公里处左右
It’s supposed to be near mile 62.
有什么不对劲吗
Is something wrong?
不 只是
No, it’s just…
我遇见了个男人 我在想他是不是平安
I met this guy, and I wonder if he’s safe.
你会喜欢他的 布伦达
Oh, you’d love him, Brenda.
他叫什么 我也许已经爱过他了
What’s his name? I might’ve already loved him.
汤姆 赖安
Tom Ryan.
哦 我跟他上过 又肥又大的中国人
Yeah, did him. Big, fat Chinese guy?
不 不是
No… No.
他是那种我愿意托付终生的人
But he is the kind of guy that I’d like to share the rest of my life with.
辛迪 快看
Cindy! Look!
这里是哪儿
What is this place?
我不知道 但那孩子的父亲应该在这儿
I don’t know, but the boy’s father’s somewhere in there.
我们得偷偷进去
We’ll have to sneak our way in.
但是我们的穿着没法不让人察觉
But we’re not gonna blend in dressed like this.
-布伦达 看 -看起来不错
– Brenda, look. – He’s a wonderful boy.
伊齐基尔
Exekiel?
伊齐基尔 你在哪儿
Exekiel, where are you?
伊齐基尔 我们来赛跑吧
Exekiel, shall we have a foot race?
不准作弊哦
No cheating.
是他
That’s him!
他看起来不错
– He’s cute. –
朋友们 不要去理会 来自我们从不提起的那些人的声音
Friends, friends. Do not fear the noise of those of whom we do not speak.
我们与那些外面的生物
There is a gentle truce between our village
有一个停火协议
and the creatures beyond their borders.
有谁要来感谢恩典
Now, who would like to say grace?

Ooh!
伊齐基尔
Ah, Exekiel.
尿尿
Pee-pee.
尿尿的阴♥道♥
Pee-pee vagina.
阿门
Amen.
神父
Father?
你好
Holly.
你为什么要来打扰
For what purpose do you interrupt
末底改跟赫斯
the celebration of the domestic partnership
的婚礼
of Mordecai and Hoss?
护卫在小屋前面抓到两个外来者
The guards caught two outsiders near the cabin.
你是谁
Who are you?
我有事要跟你说 是你儿子叫我来的
I must speak with you. I was sent by your son.
别开玩笑了
Don’t be ridiculous.
-我没有儿子 -这不是真的
– I have no son. – That’s not true!
我知道你是谁 我见过你的照片
I know who you are. I’ve seen the pictures.
-我错了 我需要那份工作 -不
– I was young. I needed the work. – No.
是诺里斯太太的房♥子
At Mrs. Norris’s house.
我不知道是谁的房♥子
I didn’t know whose house it was.
他们给我吃药 现在已经不重要了
They drugged me. Never mind that.
你们是外来者 议会会决定你们的命运
You’re outsiders. The council will decide your fates.
我们有外来者的问题
The question of the outsiders is now at hand.
不过首先 玛撒有什么要报告的吗
But first, Martha, have you some tidings?
纳撒尼尔 温斯顿和艾丽丝 史密斯
Nathaniel Winston and Alice Smith
告诉了我他们的意图
have informed me of their intentions.
他想尽快和她发生性关系
He intends to have sex with her as soon as possible.
她想稍微反抗一下然后放弃
She intends to put up a mild fight and then give in.
阿摩司 你有什么烦恼
Amos, something does trouble you?
我们这大多数人说”俺”
We now have a majority of those who wish to say “I’m”…
不说”我”
instead of”I am.”
-俺同意这么说 -我反对
– I’m for that. – I am against it.
安静
Silence!
我们有更重要的事情讨论
We have more important matters to discuss.
我恐怕外人的出现
I fear that the presence of the outsiders
会吸引那些我们没说的人
will attract those of whom we do not speak.
如果你谈到那些我们没说的人
If you talk about those of whom we do not speak…
你没有说到那些
have you not spoken of that
我们没谈的人吧
about which we do not talk?
不要说到那些
Do not speak of that of about which
我们谈到的没说到
we talk of not speaking… about.
赫尔长者 我们应该欢迎我们中间外来的人
Elder Hale. We should welcome the outsiders among us.
耶利米 你舌头就不应该折起来吗
Jeremiah, ought not your tongue be held?
对不起 赫尔长者
I am sorry, Elder Hale…
但有时我的舌头不随我的意愿摆动
but sometimes my tongue wiggles beyond my ability to control it.
我对这个问题很有经验
This is a problem with which I have had much experience.
也许我可以在没有别人的房♥间里帮他
Maybe I could help him in a room in which there are no others.
你们都可以看着 我才不鸟
Or you can all watch. I don’t give a shit.
安静
Silence.
这之后 把你那不能说出来的东西
After this, how about you take your thing of which we do not speak…
滑进我想要的地方怎么样
and slide it up in my place of which I like-
安静
Silence!
长者会商议的
The elders will consult.
啊 好多了
Ah. Much better.
我没在我的房♥间是吧
I’m not in my house, am I?
没在
No.
外来的 我们决定让你待在我们中间
Outsiders, we have decided to let you stay with us…
这样你就远离我们不想 的威胁了
so that you’ll be safe from those from of whom we do not-
或者说不要
Or don’t.

Speak.
但既然你是我们村的一份子
But now that you are a part of our village…
你要明白
understand this:
你永不能离开
you may never leave.
不 不
No! No!
你儿子怎么死的
How did your son die?
-世界的命运危在旦夕 -你知道该怎么办
– The fate of the world is at stake. – You know what to do.
是你吗 是你杀了他
Was it you? Did you kill him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!