我想我不能再承受更多了
I can’t go through this all again.
哦 我明白了 是一个男人
Oh, I get it. There’s some other guy.
你还爱着他 对吗 我祝你们白头偕老
You still love him, don’t you? I wish you both the best.
等等 你不明白
Wait! You don’t understand.
也许说起来很痛苦 但你有权利知道
It’s painful to talk about, but you deserve to know.
我曾经结过一次婚
I was married once.
你给我走开 婊♥子♥
Get out the way, bitch!
你有什么资格骂我 你这臭屁虫
Don’t call me no bitch! You ain’t shit!
你给我闭嘴
Shut your ass up, snow ho!
恩 事实上 是两次
Well… actually, married twice.
我丈夫和我在实现着我们的梦想
My husband and I were living our dream.
女士们先生们 今天的挑战者 辛迪 坎贝尔
Ladies and gentlemen, your challenger, Cindy Campbell.
放轻松 辛迪 记住你的训练 保持注意力
Stay loose, Cindy. Remember your training. Keep your focus.
总是想着 下一拳会从什么地方
Always think, where’s the next punch coming-
我已经保持20场不败
After 20 fights, I was undefeated.
我离金腰带只差最后一场胜利
Only one fighter stood between me and the belt.
你可以赢她的 她没什么的
You got this chick. She’s nothing.
蒂芬尼 斯通
Tiffany Stone!
辛迪 听我说
Cindy, listen to me.
我知道你很害怕 我对你有信心 你可以做到的
I know you’re scared, but I believe in you. You can win this.
如果我真的赢了 乔治
And if I do win, George,
你可以告诉我我的诨名有什么意思吗
then will you tell me what my nickname means?
我保证
Yes. I promise.
好 坚持用短直拳 注意右边攻击
Okay. Now just stick with the jab and lead with your right.
还有脚步
Watch your footwork.
来吧
Let’s go!
哇 哇 你如果再这样的话
Whoa, whoa! You do that one more time,
我就会扣你的分了 听见了吗
I’m taking a point off, you hear me?
我的 我的 你们快看哪
I got it, I got it! Dude, check it out!
我受不了了
– I can’t take it anymore! –
就在那时我失去了冷静
And that’s when I lost my cool
犯了一生中最大的错误
and made the biggest mistake of my life.
辛迪 不要
Cindy, no!
哦 五分钱
Ooh, a nickel!

No!
快走开
Get out of the way!
乔治
George!
不要
No!
如果不是我出了那一拳 这些事就不会发生
If I hadn’t have thrown that punch, none of it would’ve happened.
-我觉得这都是我的责任 -我想你应该这样
– I blame myself for it all. – As well you should.
不过 辛迪 过去的就让它过去吧
But, Cindy, the past is the past.
也许你该想想你的未来
Maybe you ought to think about your future.
如果我要再次相爱的话
If I’m ever going to love again…
那应该是一个一直在那里等我的人
it has to be with somebody who’ll be there for me.
我想我在这方面的表现不太好 问问我儿子吧
Well, I don’t have a great track record in that department.Just ask my son.
我已经问了 什么叫”鸡♥巴♥贩子”
I have. What’s an “cock monger”?
恩 这不重要
Uh… that’s not really important.
最重要的是我让很多人都失望
What matters is I’ve let a lot of people down.

Oh.
-我该走了 -等一下
– I should go. – Wait!
也许我的一生都不怎么快乐
Maybe I’m just not meant to be happy…
但是我总觉得你有什么 让我想去尝试
but something about you makes me want to try.
-怎么了 -我不知道
– What’s happening? – I don’t know!
为什么天这么黑
Why is the sky so dark?
为什么风会向着风暴的方向刮
Why is the wind moving towards the storm?
为什么我们没有人有烘干机
Why don’t any of us have driers?
我从来没有见过那样的云
I’ve never seen clouds like that before!
-你还好吧 -是的
– You okay? – Yeah.
-你敢相信那雷吗 -不
– Can you believe that thunder? – No.
那风暴太强了 我从来没见过这么大的风暴
That storm is so fierce. I’ve never seen anything like it.
-我也是 -想象一下在外面的感觉
– I haven’t either. – Imagine being out there.
刚才那个听起来好近
That last one sounded really close.
不用害怕 闪电从来不会击中同一个地方两次
Don’t worry- lightning never strikes in the same place twice.
-雷切尔在哪里 -我以为她在你身边
– Where’s Rachel? – I thought she was with you.
你在这儿
Oh, there you are.
好 完了 我们没事了
Okay. That’s it. We’re fine.
最后一下闪电闻起来像是
That last bolt of lightning smelled like a-
大便的味道
Giant turd.
没错 那 闪电
Yes, the… lightning.
我去找罗比
I’ll go look for Robbie.
再转转试试 看看他会不会启动
Turn it again, see if it’ll start.
不知道怎么了 汽车就是发动不起来
I don’t know what’s going on. The car’s not working, it’s just not working.

Start!

– Go! –
我的肠子不动了 为什么
My bowels have stopped moving! Why?
-怎么了 马文 -我刚把这辆车修好 现在又不行了
– How’s it going, Marvin? – I just had this car working: now it’s dead.
-试试看换个螺线管 -好主意
– Try changing the solenoid. – Good idea.
美国去死吧
Death to America!
哦 妈的
Aw, shit!

Run!
衣服不错
Beautiful outfit!
谢谢
Thanks.
-你的车在哪儿 -快跑
– Where’s your ride, G? – Move it, dawg!
你好
Hello?
你好
“Haro”?
你住这儿吗
Hibachi. Benihana. Teriyaki.
你的日文太差了 对我的耳朵简直是种污染
Nagasaki. Okinawa. Hokkaido. Yokohama.
你是鬼吗
Karate.Judo. Sumo. Samurai.
是的 我被杀了 我的冤魂四处游荡
Nissan. Honda. Mitsubishi. Subaru.
真可怜 我的身世也很悲惨
Hara-kiri. Tsunami. Kamikaxe. Banxai.
你一定认错人了
Yamaha. Nikon. Casio. Aiwa.
我知道打败外星人的方法
Minolta. Hitachi. Seiko. Toshiba.
天哪 快告诉我
Buddha! Shitake kimono!
方法在我父亲的心脏里 跟着血迹走
Tempura. Sushi. Sashimi!
等一下
Fujitsu!
我看不懂这个
I can’t read that.
这个好多了
That’s better.
我们走 亲爱的 快走
Let’s go, honey! Let’s go! Let’s go!
罗比 爸爸回来了
Robbie, Dad’s home!
这是什么 怎么了
What is it? What’s going on?
死亡
Death.
-爸爸 快告诉我发生什么了 -没有时间解释了
– Dad, talk to me. What’s happening? – There’s no time to explain.
外星人袭击
Alien attack!
事实上这就是事情的本质
Well, actually, that about sums it up.
装满食物 我们要在60秒内离开
Fill this up with food. We’re leaving this house in 60 seconds.
我的屁♥股♥
My ass!
宝贝
Penis.
我们该走了
We gotta go.
-辛迪 -汤姆
– Cindy! – Tom!
-快跑阿 -你去哪里
– Run for it! – Where are you going?
有人知道怎样可以阻止这一切
Someone’s out there, somebody who knows a way to stop all of this.
-你不会懂的 -我懂
– Oh, you wouldn’t understand. – I understand.
-跟我来吧 -我也想 可是我的孩子
– Come with me. – Oh, I’d like to, but my kids.
我 想这可能是说再见的时候了
I… guess this is good-bye.
当这一切都结束的时候 一定要来找我 不会忘了我
When this is all over, promise me that you’ll find me, that you’ll never forget me…
一定要让我回到你的怀里
that you won’t give up until I’m back in your arms.
-活着 -是的
– Alive? – Yes.
我保证
I promise.
再见 辛迪
Good-bye, Cindy.
嘿 等一下
Hey, wait!
螺线管 祝你好运
A solenoid… for luck.
马文 你把螺线管放进去了吗
Marvin! You put a solenoid in?
是的 我从那家伙这里搞来一个
Yeah, I got one from that crackhead over there.
-快进去 -为什么
– Get in. – Why should we?
因为我要对你们负责 不管怎样 我是你们唯一的亲人了
Because you’re my responsibility now, and like it or not, I’m all you’ve got.

Ow!
-嘿 嘿 -谢天谢地
– Hey. Hey! – Thank God.
嘿 你在干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
-快进来 马文 -汤姆 别开玩笑了
– Get in the car, Marvin. – Come on, Tom, stop joking around.
快进来 要不你死定了
Get in the car, Marvin, or you’re gonna die.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!