-哦 对不起 -你在这儿
– Oh, I’m sorry. – There you are.
你已经见过诺里斯太太了 她有紧张性精神症
I see you’ve met Mrs. Norris- she catatonic.
是的 我只是想扶她去床上
Yes, I was just trying to get her back up on the bed.
我怕她会受伤害
I was afraid that she would be hurt.
你知道吗 我进来的时候她就躺在地上
You know, when I came in, I just saw her lying here on the floor.
当然 当然 我来帮忙 你拿她的脚 我拿她的手
Of course, of course. I help. You grab her legs, I grab her arms.
诺里斯太太 我是来照顾你的
Mrs. Norris, I’m here to take care of you.
是的 我也很高兴见到你
Yes, I’m very happy to meet you, too.
看见没 你很适合这份工作
See? This job perfect for you.
让我带你去看看♥房♥♥子其余的部分
Let me show you rest of house.
来这儿
Right this way.
你觉得怎样
So, what do you think?
不知道 这房♥子有点奇怪
I don’t know. There’s something strange about this house.
-有某种东西存在着 -东西 别开玩笑了
– A presence. – A presence? Don’t be silly.
-这房♥子没什么奇怪的 -很奇怪
– Nothing wrong with this house. – It’s funny.
我一直梦想着跟我的丈夫 住在这样的房♥子里
I always dreamt I would live in a house like this with my husband…
我想这只是
but I guess that’s all just in the…
从前
past.
你想看看楼上吗
Who wants to see upstairs?
这社区不错 有学校有商店
It’s a nice neighborhood close to schools and shopping.
硬木质地板 每次都通过检验
There are hardwood floors throughout. Passed almost every inspection.
100尺大的后院
Big backyard goes back 1 00 feet.
这儿是浴室
And in here is the bathroom.
很大 很
Very big, very…
漂亮
nice.
没错
It is nice.
我想这应该是个好地方
It seems like it’d be a great place to work…
只是我一直有种 邪恶的感觉
but I just can’t shake this feeling of… evil.
邪恶 开玩笑
Evil? That craxy talk.
你知道曾经在这儿住过的人吗
Do you know anything about the people who used to live here?
人 不记得了
People? No, nothing about people. I don’t remember anything.
柯吉先生 这儿是不是有发生过奇怪的事
Mr. Koji, did something strange happen in this house?
奇怪 别开玩笑了
Strange? Don’t be silly.
这房♥子很正常
This house perfectly normal.
我想你说的对 只是 我总觉得有人在注视着我们
I’m sure you’re right, and yet… it’s as if someone’s watching us.
柯吉先生
Mr. Koji?
是我 太兴奋能有你这样的雇员
That was me… just excited about hiring you.
非常非常的高兴
Very, very enthusiastic!
我们提供健康及牙医服务 还有两个星期的带薪假
We offer medical and dental and two weeks’ paid vacation!
我想你今天就可以开始了
I’m hoping… you can start today!
先做一礼拜
Maybe get in a whole week!
如果你能接受的话
You put in for this job…
以后还会有更多的机会
we got wonderful opportunities for you.
柯吉先生 你是不是在对我隐瞒什么
Mr. Koji, is there something you’re not telling me about this?
我只是 有点脏
I was… dirty.
那 工作呢
So… the job?
我接受了
I’ll take it.
拿上你的手套 我在后院
Get your glove! I’m in the backyard!
罗比 快来啊
Robbie, come on. Let’s go!
这不是跟他沟通的办法
That’s not how you’re going to get through to him.
雷切尔 这是男人之间的东西
Look, Rach, this is guy stuff.
你得对我有信心
– You got to trust me. –
罗比 你准备好搭乘”汤姆 赖安快线”了吗
All right, Robbie, you ready for the Tom Ryan Express?
也许有一天我也会变成像你一样
Yeah, maybe, one day, I can grow up to be just like you.
没错 我知道我曾经让你们失望
All right, I know I let you kids down…
但你们不知道做一个父亲是多么的难
but you have no idea how hard it is to be a father.
你准备开始的话 告诉我一声
Well, when you start, let me know.
你没事吧
You okay?
我的眼睛 我的眼睛
My eyes! My eyes!
哦 好 多了
Oh, much… better.
-对不起 -没事
– I’m so sorry. – Oh, that’s okay.
我的脸也曾经被球击中过
I’ve taken balls to the face before.
你好 我是辛迪 坎贝尔 你的新邻居
Hi. I’m Cindy Campbell, your new neighbor.
汤姆 汤姆 赖安
Tom, Tom Ryan.
你 恩 一个人住那儿
You, uh, live here all by yourself?
我在照顾诺里斯太太
Well, I’m-I’m taking care of Mrs. Norris…
不过 确实是第一次一个人独♥立♥
but… yes, for the first time in my life, I’m on my own.
我知道那种感觉
I know that feeling.
-不是总是那样的 -我知道
– It wasn’t always that way. – I know.
有时你以为终于找到了一个知心的人
You thought you’d found your soul mate.
是的
Yes.
但有天你回到家
And then one day you come home…
发现那个所谓的知心的人 变成了一个彻彻底底的陌生人
and find your so-called soul mate in bed with a complete stranger.
也许不完全是陌生人 塞米 索沙
Well, not a complete stranger- Sammy Sosa.
听说过吗
Sound familiar?
不 从来没有
No, not at all.
不过我知道那种痛苦的感觉
But I do know what it’s like to be in that much pain…
但最悲惨的是你需要
and the worst part is you have to suffer through it-
-一个人度过 -看起来我们有很多的
– Alone? – It looks like we have a lot in-
共同点
Common.
-我们已经在为对方完成 -晚餐
– We’re already finishing each other’s- – Dinner.
句子
Sentences.
我想 也许我们都需要一个朋友
Well… maybe all we really need is a friend.
我希望那样
I’d like that.
我看我得回诺里斯太太身边了
Well, I better get back to Mrs. Norris.
该是时候把她的导尿管放好 然后再
It’s time to put her catheter in, and then after that…
把她全身上下都擦干净
I’ve got to scrub in between her fat folds…
切开她的脓包
and I’ve got to lance her boils.
把他们打开 然后
I’ve got to open her up and then-
清理结肠口
…empty the colostomy bag and…
拖干地上的口水
mop up the drool.
太美妙了
That’s wonderful.
-我还会再见到你吗 -当然
– I’ll see you around? – Definitely.
好的
Okay.
好了 诺里斯太太 是时候清理掉那些泡泡了
Okay, Mrs. Norris, time to dig out that doody bubble.
哇哦 哦 哦
Whoa… Oh! Ow!
诺里斯太太
– Mrs. Norris? –
你觉察出这房♥子有什么不对吗
Have you noticed anything strange about this house?
-是的 是的 -没有
Yes! Yes! – No?
是的
Yes!
也许你说的对 我想我是太紧张了
Oh, you’re probably right. Guess I’m just being silly.
放轻松
Just relax now.
来吧
– Here we go. Okay. –
可怜的人 你不用害怕
Oh, you poor thing. You don’t have to be scared.
我是来照顾你的
I’m here to take care of you.
我想我们会成为很好的朋友
You know, I think you and I are going to be wonderful friends.
没错 放轻松
I do. That’s right.Just relax.
我们来擦擦耳朵
Let’s get in those ears.
好的
Okay. All right.
很好 感觉很好吧
That’s right. Oh, it feels good.
好的
Okay.
你喜欢 对吧
You love this, don’t you?
温温的很舒服 不是吗
It’s nice and warm. Feels good, doesn’t it?
哦 天哪 哦 哦
Oh, my God! Oh! Oh!
对不起
I’m so sorry!
罗比
Robbie!

Come on!
我们好好的来一场
Let’s toss the old pigskin!

Ooh.
对不起 我们没有看见你 你没事吧
I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you there. Are you all right?
没事 我咽了口气
It’s okay. My throat cushioned the blow.
谢天谢地 我失去冷静了 我儿子他
Thank God. I lost my temper. My son’s-
怎么了 你看起来很惊慌
What’s wrong? You look scared.
哦 没什么 只是
Oh, nothing. It’s just-
那房♥子有点奇怪
There’s something going on in this house.
昨天晚上我看到一张脸
Last night, I saw a face.
-他有鼻子吗 -有
– Did it have a nose? – Yes.
那应该是张脸
That does sound like a face.
还有我洗澡时的那双奇怪的手
And then there was this weird hand in the shower…
楼梯上恐怖的东西
and this horrible thing on the stairs.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!