哦 那个太容易了
Aw, come on. That was easy.
汤姆 赖安 好久没见你了
Tom Ryan. I haven’t seen you in a while.
每当我醒着的时候 我都在操作那些起重机
Well, I spend every waking minute of my life operating a crane.
天哪 我真的受不了我的工作
God, I hate my job.
嘿 汤姆 你去哪儿了
Yo, Tom! Where you been?
马哈里克
Mahalik.
CJ 这是我的老朋友汤姆 赖安
Yo, C.J., this is my boy Tom Ryan.
我们曾经一起在码头工作过
We used to work together down at the docks.
-嘿 汤姆 你的家人怎么样 -你记得玛里琳吗
– Hey, Tom. How’s the family, man? – You remember Marilyn?
-你可爱的妻子 我怎么会忘记 -她跟我分手了
– Your lovely wife- how could I forget? – She dumped me.
哦 我知道 我跟她睡过几次
Yeah, I know. I slept with her a few times.
-什么 -我也是
– What? – Me too.
你们在说玛里琳吗 功夫不错
You guys talking about Marilyn? Great lay.
是我兄弟介绍我认识她的
My pops introduced me to her.
离婚以后 我简直就觉得我的生活失去了意义
Ever since the divorce, it’s like my life has no purpose.
很多时候我都觉得自己成了一具行尸走肉
Half the time I walk around feeling like a xombie.
千万不要拿将是开玩笑 他们是存在着的
Yo, don’t joke about xombies. That shit there- that’s real.
你认识120街的纳尚吗
Yo, you know Nashawn, down on 1 20th Street?

Yeah.
她告诉我她有次听见有僵尸走过她的垃圾堆
She told me that she heard a xombie going through her trash the other day.
第二天早上 她就看来不见了
The next morning, she turned up missing.
-恩 -什么 等一下
– Uh- – What? Okay, back up.
她怎么能”看来不见”呢
How in the hell do you “turn up missing”?
因为没有人能看到你 如果你失踪了
‘Cause nobody knows where you are when they realixe you ain’t there!
我只想问
Guys, I’m trying to ask-
你是说你能在失踪的时候被人看见
So you telling me that you can appear and disappear at the same time.
不 你不能在失踪的时候被人看见
No, man. You can’t appear and disappear at the same time.
-那人又不是大卫 科波菲尔 -恩 兄弟们
– The bitch ain’t David Copperfield! – Uh, guys-
等一下
Mmm. No, no.
但是不能去了一个地方 然后又同时在另一个地方出现
But you can’t be gone from one place and show up somewhere else entirely.
只要你被人看到 你就不是失踪
So when you turn up, you’re never missing.
一旦你失踪了 就不会被人看到
And when you’re missing, you never turn up.
除非 你是个僵尸
Unless… you a xombie.
妈的
Damn!
你说的真是经典 应该放到网上好好宣扬宣扬
Hey, that’s some plausible shit right there. You should blog about that.
我会把它放到MySpace上去的[微软的博客空间]
I’m gonna put that on MySpace.
一定要阿
You do that!
嘿 汤姆
Hey, Tom.
你知道你该做什么吗 你应该把这一切都忘了
You know what you need to do, man? You need to get away from all this.
-你该休息一样 -我不知道
– You need to take a break. – Oh, I don’t know.
不不不 他说得没错 你应该跟我们一起来钓鱼
No, no. He’s right, man. You should come fishing with us one weekend.
我跟马哈里克 我们在去年夏天找到了个很妙的地方
Me and Mahalik, we found this great spot last summer.
没错 好地方
Yeah. A great spot.
嘿 你冷吗
Hey. You cold?
-有一点 -恩
– L-Little bit. – Hmm.
兄弟 恩
Hey. Look, man, um-
我不是什么同性恋之类的 明白吗
I’m not on the down-low or nothing, all right?
恩 没问题 我也不是
Oh, that’s cool, man. Me, neither.
-嘿 你要干什么 -放轻松 兄弟
– Hey, what you doing? – Relax, man.
我只是来拿些坚果
I’m just trying to grab some nuts.
CJ 你在干嘛
C.J., what are you doin’?
-我只是想吃点花生 -恩
– I just wanna eat some peanuts. – Huh?
看见了没 花生
See? Peanuts.
我曾在脑中跟你在一起
I’ve been alone with you inside my mind
在我的梦中 我亲吻着你的双唇
And in my dreams, I’ve kissed your lips
一遍又一遍
A thousand times
有时我见你在门前经过
I sometimes see you pass outside my door
你好
Hello
那是你在寻找的吗
Is it me you’re looking for?
我可以在你的眼中看到
I can see it in your eyes
我可以在你的微笑中看到
I can see it in your smile
你就是我一直想要的
You’re all I ever wanted
我的双臂永远为你敞开
And my arms are open wide
你应该知道该说什么
Cause you know just what to say
你应该知道该做什么
And you know just what to do
天哪
Ooh, baby.
我想要告诉你
And I want to tell you so much
我爱你
I love you.
没错 我们捉了好多鱼
Yeah… we caught a lot of fish.
是啊
Yeah.
黑鳕
Black cod.
妈的
Damn.
汤姆 你不要 我希望你不要
Tom, you don’t- I don’t want you thinking that-
希望这不会影响
Hopefully, this doesn’t affect your opin-
你为什么要这样做 我们才第一次见面
Why would you do that, and that’s my first time meeting him?
你又迟到了 汤姆
Late again, Tom.
-嘿 玛里琳 -我以为你已经搬家了
– Hey, Marilyn. – I thought you were moving.
我现在只能负担这个了
It’s all I can afford right now.
除了我的名字你把什么都在离婚协议里夺去了
You took everything in the divorce except my name.
你错了 法官昨天刚把那个判给我
No, actually, the judge granted me that yesterday.
你现在叫”贺瑞斯·P·麦可蒂”
You’re now officially known as “Horace P. MacTitties.”
我想你的新丈夫一定很满意
I’m sure your new husband is pleased.
他是个好人 不像你 他能负担我们的生活
He’s a good man. A provider, unlike you.
你从来不关心我们的孩子
You never cared about our children.
嘿 不是这样的 我是个很称职的爸爸
Hey, that’s not true. I’m a great dad.
孩子们
Kids!

Dad?
-爸爸好 -好啊 雷切尔
– Hi, Dad. – Hey, Rachel.
最近过得怎样 我的小公主
How’s it going there, uh… Princess?
门上锁了
It’s locked.
嘿 让我来帮你吧 小家伙
Hey! Let me help you with that, muffin.
-我来吧 -不客气
– I should do that. – It’s no problem.
-我无所谓的 -我也是
– I honestly don’t mind. – Neither do I.
好吧 给你了
– Fine. You take it.
星期二见
I’ll see you on Tuesday.
嘿 玛里琳
Hey, Marilyn.
你看起来不错 怀孕的样子
That’s a good look for you, being pregnant.
我没有怀孕
I’m not pregnant!
我不是这个意思 对不起
I didn’t meant to- I’m sorry.
如果你想补过的话 还是好好跟我们的孩子相处吧
If you want to make things right, maybe you should start with our kids.
你说得没错 那些孩子是我唯一剩下的
You’re right. Those kids are all I have in this world.
孩子 还有我的车
Well, the kids… and my car.

Ow!
柯吉先生 我想我们需要派一个新人到诺里斯家去
Mr. Koji, looks like we need someone new for the Norris account.
还要
Again?
每一天我们没有人去照顾她 我们就要损失很多钱
Every day we don’t have someone looking after this woman, I lose big money.
-上次的那个女孩呢 -尤可 你看看吧
– What happened to last girl? – Yoko. Take a look.
天哪
Holy shit!
拿块毛巾放在她下面 天哪
Someone put a towel under her or something. Christ!
柯吉先生 有人说诺里斯的房♥子闹鬼
It’s the Norris house, Mr. Koji. They say it’s cursed.
从来没有闹鬼这么一说
There no such thing as a curse.
别开玩笑了
Don’t be ridiculous.
这只是些无聊的道听途说
Those just old wives’ tales.
我一定要找个人来顶替 要不我就麻烦了
I need someone there today or I’m in big trouble.
你好 我是辛迪 坎贝尔
Hello. I’m Cindy Campbell.
我是来应征家庭护理员的工作的
I’m looking for a job in home health care.
我是经一个朋友推荐的 可惜他已经自杀
I was recommended by a family friend, but unfortunately, he committed-
哦 天哪
Oh, my God!
不用理她 她不小心滑了一跤
Don’t mind her. She slip and fall.
你是我最好的新员工了 可以今天开始工作吗
You my new best employee. Ready start today?
哦 那太快了 真的可以吗
Oh, it’s so fast. I don’t know.
相信我 你会喜欢这份工作的
Oh, trust me. Uh, you’re gonna love this job.
来 跟我一起去 10分钟就到了
Come on, I show you. We can be there 1 0 minutes.
来 来
Come! Come!
柯吉先生
Mr. Koji?
有人吗
Hello?
哦 天哪 哦
Oh, my God! Oh!

Okay, oh.
-让我扶你起来 -哦
– Oh, let’s get you up and- – Oh!
来 我们走
Okay, come on. Here we go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!