Follow me.
很抱歉 我以为我踩了刹车
I’m sorry. I thought I was hitting the brake.
那我们就不必透过保险公♥司♥了吧
Now, we don’t have to go through insurance, do we?
总统先生 你在这里做什么
Mr. President, what are you doing here?
我找辛蒂坎培尔
I’m looking for Cindy Campbell.
她可能知道击退外星人的方法
She may hold the key to defeating the aliens.
好耶 空军来了 开着新型圆式飞机呢
Good. The Air Force is here with those new round planes.
我们没有圆式飞机 长官
We don’t have round planes, sir.
我的老天爷
Oh, my God.
等等 你听到了吗
Wait. Do you hear that?
-唷 什么事呀 乔治 -CJ
-Yo, what’s up, George? -CJ!
我说过了我会永远罩你的
I told you, the ‘hood always got your back.
我还把兄弟都找来了 大家下车吧
And I got the boys with me. Get out the car, man.
-唷 要射谁来着 -准备好开战了吗
-Yo, who we gonna shoot? -Y’all ready to go step?
好 大家上吧 因为我现在很骇
Well, let’s go do this, ’cause I’m hyped right now, B!
-真的很骇 -你踩到我了 三八
-I’m real hyped! -You stepped on my shoe, bitch!
你再叫我三八 我就把卡车停到你屁♥眼♥里
Call me another bitch again, and I’ll park your truck dead in your ass.
-冷静下来嘛 -可恶 就像在家似的
-Calm down, man. -Damn, homey!
它们来了
-In the cornfield. -They’re coming!
别担心
Hey, look, don’t even worry about that.
我和男士们会解决的
Me and my boys here, we gonna go ahead and take care of this.
来 我们开始吧…
Hey, yo, come on, let’s start it!
如果我是你 我会马上轰掉这家伙
If I was you, son, I’d bust this shit right now.
-你娘卡好哩 -我有你家电♥话♥
-Your mama! -I got your number, too, homey.
我们过来罗
Hey! We over here, y’all!
我们不会轰掉任何东西 我的蛋蛋比他还大 听到没
He ain’t gonna bust nothing. I got nuts bigger than him, ya heard?
你的那个很短吧黑仔
Percival, you country-ass, maple-syrup nigger.
想吃子弹吗
Y’all want some biscuits? You want some biscuits?
趴下
Get down! Get down!
我不敢相信看到什么
I can’t believe what I just saw.
这些人为国捐躯 送花给他们的老婆和马子吧
These men died for their country. Send flowers to their bitches and hos.
我无法脱身
I can’t break free!
它们一定有弱点的
Think! They must have some kind of weakness.
我找到了
I found it!
只要没有了头 它们就失去了力量
Without their heads, they’re powerless!
拜托 不要 我们没有恶意
Please, no. We mean you no harm.
我们到这里来找寻一名邪恶的女孩
We traveled to your planet to find an evil little girl.
我们要在七天内摧毁她
We must destroy her before seven days.
你们也看了录影带
You mean you watched the videotape?
我们以为那是”少林足球”就在卫星上播出了
Our satellite picked up what we thought was Pootie Tang.
那是一星期前的事了
That was a week ago.
我们整个星球都会灭亡了除非杀了那女孩
And now our entire race will die unless the girl is destroyed.
-你看吧 它们很平和的 -如果它们爱好和平
-See? They are peaceful. -Well, if they’re so peaceful, man,
那刚才干嘛想让我们窒息
why were they choking us a few minutes ago?
那是我们打招呼的方式
That’s how we say hello.
哈罗 很高兴认识你
Hello! Nice to see you.
-哈罗 -哈罗
-Hello, hello. -Hello, hello.
那你们怎么说再见
Well, how do you guys say goodbye?
我得问一声啊
I had to ask.
如果你们觉得奇怪 那你应该看我们怎么撒尿
If you think that’s strange, you should see how we pee.
所以我们差别并不大
So we’re not so different after all.
这里怪怪的 好像我以前来过似的
There’s something about this place. It’s like I’ve seen it before.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这就是旧家农庄 她就死在这里
This used to be their farm. She died right here.
这下面有东西
There’s something down there.
推回去 跟我做
Push back. Follow through.
-跟着做 -对 你会了
-Follow through. -Yeah. You got it.
看看这一幕 人类和外星人同心协力
Just look at this. Human beings and aliens working together.
我们都属于银河一族
We’re all just one big galactic family.
家族…那是我尽力逃避的东西
Family. That’s just what I’ve been running away from.
因为你是笨蛋啊
Well, that’s because you’re an idiot.
就是这里
This is it.
我太太带她到旧家农壮 把她丢到井里淹死
My wife took her to the old family farm and drowned her in the well.
这小女孩很怕这口井
The little girl. She’s frightened of the well.
辛蒂
Cindy!
该回到井底了 三八
Time to go back down the well, bitch.
-辛蒂 -不要 不要伤害他
-Cindy! -No. Don’t hurt him!
辛蒂 快出来 外星人没有敌意
Cindy, you have to come outside. The aliens aren’t invading…
别担心 科迪 我会救你的
Don’t worry, Cody. I’ll save you.
等等 别这么做
Wait! Wait. Don’t do this.
你不必使坏的
You don’t have to be evil.
我知道你发生了什么事
I know what happened to you, Tabitha.
我知道你妈妈做的事 那是不对的
I know what your mom did. That was wrong.
你只是个小女孩 你还是那个小女孩
You were just a little girl. And you’re still that little girl,
只不过像个僵尸 牙齿丑了些
just a lot more corpsy and with really bad teeth.
或许你需要一个母亲
But maybe all you need is a mother.
和父亲
And a father.
-我们可以组成…-一个家庭
-We could be… -A family.
谢谢你们
Thank you all.
你们的爱破解了诅咒解放了我的灵魂
Your love has broken the curse and freed my soul.
-我再也不杀人了 -真的
-I’ll never have to kill again. -Really?
不是 只是唬唬你们罢了
Nah! I’m just screwing with you!
我只是想祝你们好运 大家都靠你们了
I just want to tell you both good luck. We’re all counting on you.
一切都结束了
Now it’s over.
不 没关系的 它是我们的朋友
No, no, it’s okay. He’s our friend.
谢谢你拯救我们的族人 我们必须回去了
Thank you for saving our species. Now we must return to our home planet.
那就再见了
Goodbye, then.
再见
Goodbye.
恭喜了 乔治
Hey, congratulations, George!
我们永远会罩你的
You know the ‘hood always got your back.
是啊 是啊 请进
Yeah, yeah! Come on!
-再见 -谢谢
-Bye! -Thank you.
乔治 我好高兴 我们终于是一家人了
George, I’m so happy. Finally we’re a family.
对你和我…
Yeah. You, me, and…
-可恶 -可恶
-Damn! -Damn!
辛蒂 乔治 等一下
Cindy! George! Wait!