-Fellas, what are you guys talking about? -That’s hot!
乔治 你需要什么吗 什么事我都能帮你
Yo, George, you need something? ‘Cause I will do anything for you.
任何事情
Anything.
关于那些带家伙又恨白人的兄弟…
Well, about those chrome-packing, whitey-hating gangsters, perhaps…
他需要个宣传
-What he need is a hype man. -Word!
没错 耶 没错 来吧
Yeah, yeah, a-come on.
你会变成巨星
You can be his Spliff Star.
我就是 就是我
That’s me, that’s what I do.
那是我的职责
That’s my job, baby. That’s what I do! You know…
只要你会炒作 一定大卖♥♥
That’s what I do. When you a hype man, you take them hits.
我们出去吧
Now, let’s get out there, man!
会是失败还是成功呢
Heads or tail, playboy, what’s it gonna be?
你不能逃避你的命运
You cannot escape your fate in the streets
好吧 我数钞票 你只要躺着干就可以了
Okay, I count cash, you count sheep
你最好振作点
You better not sleep on the beats, capisce
好啦好啦 真是太棒了
All right, all right, all right! That was hot!
这才叫正点 超棒的 对吧 对吧
That’s what I’m talking about. That was hot, right? Right?
唷 你觉得呢
Yo, what do we think?
我觉得你们都很讨厌
I thought you were both absolutely dreadful.
-非常讨人厌 -啥
-Ghastly. -What?
我不知道我来干嘛的
I don’t know what I’m doing here.
这里真是太惨了
This club is totally pathetic.
每个人举起手来
Everybody put your hands up.
好了 准备好了吗 乔治 上场了 宝贝
This is it. You ready, George? It’s show time, baby.
-好的 -我想告诉你 兄弟
-Okay. -I just want to let you know, man,
不论今晚表现如何
that no matter what goes on on that stage tonight,
我心都将与你同在
you’ll always be in my heart.
这是真情 真情流漏唷
That’s love. That’s love right there.
-我爱你 -这样就对了
-I love you. -That’s what I’m talking about.
-我爱你 兄弟 能感觉到吗 -这也是我要说的
-I love you, man. Can you feel it? -That’s what I’m talking about.
-兄弟 到这儿来 -你会感觉我的爱
-Hey, come here, y’all. Come here. -Can you feel my love on your hip?
-你感觉到吗 -我无法闪避
-Can you feel it? -I can’t get around!
-好 -来吧 兄弟
-Okay. -Come on, dawg!
-就是这样 -兄弟 上台去好好来一曲
-That’s what I’m talking about. -You go out there and you rip it tonight.
今晚要大放异彩 好吗
All right, man? Do your thing tonight, all right?
-我们是兄弟 -不该互相残杀
-Okay, cool. All right. -We shouldn’t have to do that.
-我们彼此友爱 -我来介绍你出场
-We love each other. -I’m gonna go bring you on.
上场吧 宝贝 我们罩你
Let’s do it, baby. We hyped!
好了 准备看下一个表演了吗
Yeah, all right, all right. Y’all ready for the next throw down?
在我左边 是从阿帕契来的
To my left, we have the reigning champion,
卫冕冠军
hailing from Fort Apache, the Bronx.
BS 1-1-1
BS 1-1-1.
有人称呼他超级忌妒王
Some of y’all call him “Jealous Ones Still Envy.”
有人称呼他卡塔吉纳先生
Some of y’all call him the Don Cartagena!
也有人叫他乔伊毁灭者
Some of y’all call him Joey Crack.
-投降吧 -今晚我们为大胖乔鼓掌
-Stick ’em up! -But tonight, let’s give it up for Fat Joe!
我得跟他拼
I gotta go against him?
放弃吧 放弃吧
Give it up! Give it up!
你想他们是来看大胖乔的吗
What, you think they’re here to see Fat Joe?
乔 乔 乔
-Joe! Joe! Joe! -Joe! Joe! Joe!
不 他们在喊”上 上 上”
No, man, they’re saying, “Go! Go! Go!”
现在请挑战者上场
Now our challenger.
这小子是个农夫 所以他整天在饶舌
He’s a farmer rapper, so you know he been kicking the shit all day!
各位观众 请欢迎我兄弟 乔治
Let’s give it up for my man, George!
你在说什么话 耶 耶 来吧各位
That’s what I’m talking about! Yeah, yeah! Come on, everybody!
-没错 -举起手来
-That’s right. -Put your hands…
好 乔伊毁灭者
That’s right. Okay, Joey Crack.
你是冠军 所以你先呛声
You the reigning champion, so you get to spit first.
唷DJ音乐放下去
Yo, DJ, spin that shit!
这家伙不可能成大器
These guys can’t be serious right here.
个头比我小 他怎么跟我比
Standing Mini-Me, AKA “I hope he ain’t the one you fight with.”
他有玉米一堆 可他无啥小路用
Hey, yo, this nigga’s mad corny And he got no skills
虽然他无啥大碍 但也构不成我的灾害
‘Cause he’s all right But he’s not real
我不想伤感情 但你真的没行情
I don’t mean to hurt your feelings But you’ll never get a deal
因为他成不了气候
‘Cause he’s all right But he’s not real
你是大海里的虾米 可是我是鲸鱼
You’re a needle in the haystack I’m the don, the city slicker
别再管牛和牛奶了 乳臭未干的小孩
Forget cows and milk your mom’s Her titties give ya that elixir
难道你不是吗
Thought he wasn’t?
你跟堂妹努力做人算了
Bet this nigga end up Having kids with his cousin
还是已经做了 你的一号♥歌♥迷
Half-retarded My number-one fan be like
原来只是唯一
That means Fat Joe’s the man!
你是王牌的…大骗子
You’re a liar in denial
打赌你会比我早死
Kill your ass quicker than I died in Empire
你居然敢跟我挑战
How dare you want to joust with me?
我看你还是去医狂牛症比较划算
Looking like you dying of SARS Or mad cow disease
想要让我回家
You fake D-rabbit out to battle me
八哩外的农场才是你家
Eight miles down the road The farm’s that-a-way
好了 非常热闹
Okay. No, no, wait a minute!
非常紧凑的表演大胖乔
All right! All right! That was hot! That was tight, Fat Joe.
唷 各位观众 请欢迎我兄弟 乔治
Yo! Now, everybody, give it up for my man, George!
唷DJ音乐催下去
DJ, spin that shit!
调音
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Ho.
202区的各位兄弟
Now everybody in the 2-0-2
把你的手举起来 因为大胖乔非常酷
Throw your hands in the air ‘Cause Fat Joe is through
202区的各位兄弟 热起来
Now everybody in the 2-0-2 Throw ’em up
照过来
Check it out
我是个白人 可我是个硬汉
I’m a white boy But my neck is red
我涂美乃滋决不怠慢
I put Miracle Whip On my Wonder Bread
我脸色不好 可我没蹲过苦牢
My face is pale I’ve never been in jail
我和萧蔷每个冬天都到玉山报到
Me and Buffy spend Every winter in Vail
我跟几个女生睡过 没有
How many bitches have I slapped? Zero
玛莎史都华是我的英雄
And Martha Stewart happens to be my hero
我在农场长大 没有节奏感
I grew up on a farm And I was born with no rhythm
菲力医师是我叔叔 我喜欢有他做伴
Dr. Phil’s my uncle And I like to hang with him
我不会跳舞 我穿卡其裤
I can’t dance I wear khaki pants
我小名叫阿杜 我奶奶来自法国
My middle name’s Lance My grandma’s from France
或许我很逊
So maybe I’m wack ‘Cause my skin ain’t black
因为我不够黑
But you can’t talk smack ‘Cause whitey just struck back
但你们不能笑我
That’s what I’m talking about, baby!
202因为我够酷
-2-0-2, Fat Joe is through! -2-0-2, Fat Joe is through!
为乔治鼓掌
-Give it up for George! -Yeah!
耶 那是我兄弟
That’s my boy right there! That’s what I’m…
可恶
Oh, shit.
-乔治 乔治 帽子 -该死不
-George. George. The hood. -Hell, no!
-别戴了 -我知道我们是一家人
-Lose the hood. -I know. We’re in the ‘hood now.
-不 老兄 -他完了
-No, man. -He’s a dead man.
你们还认得我吗 戴着帽子的我
You guys feeling me? In the ‘hood?
就这样我尝试过了
That’s it. I’m done.
兄弟 你不能就这样放弃
Man, you can’t give up rap just like that.
饶舌歌♥最烂
Rap-schmap!
可你还是能唱 对吧
Look, you still got it! See?
谢谢你过来 辛蒂
Thanks for coming over tonight, Cindy.
我想我只是太累了
I guess I’m just going through a rough time.
布兰达…要不要告诉我你究竟在烦什么
Brenda, you want to tell me what’s really bothering you?
这个…我有事要说…我看了一卷录影带
Well, there’s something I need to… I saw a tape.
我该让你知道这件事
I think you should know about it.
里头的影像很吓人 辛蒂
It had these really shocking images, Cindy.
布兰达那是忏悔星期二节
Brenda, it was Mardi Gras.
我从没喝过伏特加 也没有珠子可给
I never drank vodka before, and I was out of beads!
不 不是那卷 辛蒂
No, not that tape, Cindy.
我想那只是个传说…
Well, I guess it’s just an urban legend.
你看那卷带子
You watch it,
只要一结束 你的电♥话♥铃会响起
and as soon as it’s over, your phone rings and a creepy voice says,
一个恐怖的声音会说
“You’re gonna die in seven days.”
“七天后就是你的死期”
And seven days later…
过了七天后…你什么时候看的
When did you watch it?
一星期前
A week ago.
-一星期前的今晚 -布兰达…
-A week ago tonight. -Brenda…
天啊
Oh, my God!
布兰达