-来吧 -好的
-Come on. -All right.
-快点 -好的
-Come on. -All right.
-快刺我 -把刀给我
-Come on! -Give it to me.
等等 等等
No! Wait, wait, wait, wait.
-准备好了吗 来吧 -等等
-All right. Ready? Let’s do this. -Wait, wait. Ready.
-来吧 来吧 快快刺我 -好了
-Come on. Come on. -Ready.
动手吧
Give it to me!
等等
No! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
-我们说好的 -我知道
-Remember what we talked about? To the side. -I know.
-你要提几次 -知道了
-How many times we gonna go over this? -Okay.
我知道的 相信我
Stop. Just… All right. Trust me, okay?
–准备好了 -相信我 我知道我在干嘛
-All right. I’m ready. -Trust me. I got this shit. Ready?
-准备好了吗 -来吧
-Ready? -Come on!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
我要割穿你喉咙了
I’m about to cut your throat, boy!
别装了 快点
Stop acting like a little girl. Come on. Come on!
你说的对
You’re right, you’re right, you’re right.
好了 我好了 来吧
Yeah, come on!
你们真变♥态♥
No! You guys are psychos!
你们看太多电视了
You’ve seen one too many TV shows!
不 看电视节目不会造就变♥态♥杀手
No! Watching television shows doesn’t create psycho killers!
取消电视节目才会
Cancelin’ TV shows does!
吴宗宪的节目就超炫
The Wayans Brothers was a good show, man!
我们连最后一集
It was a good-ass show,
都没得录
and we didn’t even get a final episode!
别刺我了 我有点想吐了
Take it easy! I’m feelin’ a little woozy here!
该我了 把刀给我
It’s my turn. Give me the knife.
想都别想 没人能拿刀砍我
Fuck outta here. Ain’t nobody stabbin’ me.
惊喜 辛蒂
Surprise, Cindy!
很好 等等
All right, all right.
我休息一下
Hold on a second.
一下就好
Just give me a moment. Ah. One…
好了
Oh, yeah. That’s it. Ah. Okay.

Dad!
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我说过我在家才能开派对的
I thought I told you not to have a party unless I was here.
你在啊 你在衣柜里
But, Dad, you were here. You were in the closet.
没错
Oh, yeah, that’s right.
帮我要到女生电♥话♥了
Did you get some girlfriends’ numbers for me?
她们都死了
Dad, they’re dead.
我老是不走运
Ah, you know, I can’t get a break.
那是什么 警♥察♥吗
What’s that? Is that the cops?
听着 扶我起来
Okay, okay, listen, honey. Help me up now.
告诉警♥察♥我是水电工
Uh… Uh… If the cops come, tell ’em I’m a plumber, okay?
你的水龙头坏了我来修
You had a leaky faucet, and you called, and they sent me over.
我们根本不认识
We don’t know each other.

No, no!
爸把手放下
Dad, Dad, put your arms down.
怎么回事
What the hell’s goin’ on here?
里面一片血海
Sheriff, it’s a bloodbath in there.
他本来在这里我发誓
He was right here! I swear it!

Who was?
凶手 那家伙杀光了我朋友
The killer! The guy that murdered all my friends!
那混♥蛋♥还在屋里藏♥毒♥品
And the sick bastard planted drugs all in the house there.
到处都是
All over the place.
爸 别说了
Dad. Stop it.
我得带你回警局
All right, Cindy. I’m gonna have to take you down to the station.
我没事吧 我没事吧
I’m cool, though, right? I’m okay?
走吧 辛蒂
Let’s… Let’s go, Cindy.
打电♥话♥给我
Cindy. Call me.
老爸会保你出来的
Daddy’ll get you out, honey.
再重头来过吧
Let’s go over this again.
你说那是意外
You say it was an accident.

Yes.
他在路上
He was on the road.
你想他是回来报
And you think he came back to get revenge?
一定是他警长
It has to be him, Sheriff.
警长他们要我把这交给你
Here, Sheriff. They wanted me to give this to you.
-好了 阿呆 -好的
-That’ll be all, Doofy. -Okay.
-我要走了 -好
-I’m gonna go, then. All right. -All right.
拜 辛蒂
Bye, Cind.
抱歉辛蒂不是那个人
I’m sorry, Cindy. It wasn’t the man you guys killed.
他叫奇大卫
His name was David Keegan.
一个渔夫发现他的尸体了
Some fishermen found his body a few weeks later.
他被埋在湖林墓园
He’s buried in Lakewood Cemetery.
不可能
That’s impossible.
那我真的不知是谁了
Then I don’t know who it could be.
一定是个知道
He’s gotta be someone… who was connected with all the victims,
所有事件的人
someone who knew about the accident.
一个不被人注意的人
Someone who could move around without being noticed.
我的天
Oh, my God.
她照顾过我弟阿呆
She used to baby-sit my brother Doofy.
他爱她
He had the biggest crush on her.
是我 辛蒂
It’s me, Cind.
晚安 辛蒂
Night, Cind.
“阿呆” 阿呆
阿呆
Doofy!
那个白♥痴♥
Shithead?
-有看到阿呆吗 -没有
-Have you seen Doofy? -No
-有看到阿呆吗 -没有 警长
-Have you seen Doofy? -No, Sheriff.
有人看到阿呆吗
Has anybody seen Doofy?
没有
No.
他刚从后门走了 警长
Yeah. Just went out the back, Sheriff.

No!
妈的 你好吗
Shit, son. Yo, what the deal?
你们如果正在看这部片子
Yo, if y’all watchin’ this tape right now,
那表示我没成功
that means I didn’t make it.
我不是被关就是 死了
Either I’m a prisoner, or worse, dead.
不管怎样
But either way it goes,
我要告诉各位生存法则
I’m gonna tell you all the rules to survive this situation.
第一 动作要快
Rule number one: You gotta be quick.
第二 别跌倒
Rule number two: Don’t fall down.
第三 无论如何 都别回头看
And rule number three: Whatever you do, never look back.
祝我好运吧
Y’all wish me luck.
拿了就跑啊
Snatch and run, y’all!
回来混♥蛋♥ 痞子
Come back here, you motherfuckers! Son of a bitch!
我知道我们在一起很久了
This isn’t easy for me.
我很难过
I know we’ve been together a long time,
但我找到别人了
but I found somebody else.
好吗 我有恋人了
Okay? I’m in love.
别这样 别那样看着我
Don’t look at me like that!
我们还是朋友
We could still be friends.
你可以随时来找我
You can come into my room whenever you want.
我们就是不行 不
We just can’t… No.

No!
好吧 就一次
Okay, just one time.
好耶 真爽
Yeah. That’s it!
好耶 真爽
Whoo! Oh!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!