那不关我的事 东尼 我们不会踩过界
Well, that’s not my business, Tony. We don’t cross no lines.
你觉得我会想让其它人知道我们刚刚谈的事吗
You think I want this conversation going any farther than this table?
我的人有家庭 他们是正规警员
My guys’ got families. They’re legitimate cops.
我不想看到他们难堪
I don’t want to see them embarrassed.
如果他们难堪 他们会不好受
If they’re embarrassed, they’ll suffer.
如果他们不好受 他们会让你也不好受
If they suffer, they’ll make you suffer.
你懂我的意思吧
You understand what I’m talking about?
谢谢你请我喝酒
Thanks for the drink.
还有
By the way,
我快要放年假了
I got a vacation coming up.
我打算带老婆去英国伦敦
I’m gonna take the wife to London, England.
我们从没去过那里
We’ve never been there.
所以 麻烦你准备两张头等舱的来回机票
So throw in a couple of round-trip tickets, first class.
你要多笑一点 东尼 要享受人生
You gotta smile more, Tony. You gotta enjoy yourself.
活着的每一天都是好日子
Every day above ground is a good day.
-哈啰 -哈啰
-Hello. -Hello.
对 就像这样
Yeah. Now that’s the idea.
再见 梅尔
Okay, Mel.
考虑过我的提议吗
You think about what I said?
关于小孩的事
About the kids?
-你真是个疯子 -我为你疯狂
-You know, you are really nuts. -I’m nuts about you.
你干嘛不找个自己的妞
Why don’t you find your own girl?
-自己的妞 -对
-My own girl? -Yeah.
-我正在这么做啊 -去别的地方做 出去
-That’s what I’m doing. -Go do it somewhere else. Get lost.
可能是我最近耳背
Maybe I don’t hear so good sometimes.
你再这样 以后可能什么也听不到
You won’t hear anything if you go on like this.
你想怎样
Will you do something?
你♥他♥妈♥的说对了 我就是想怎样
You’re fucking right I’m going to do something!
我命令你 滚
I’m giving you orders. Blow!
命令 你命令我
Orders? You giving me orders?
这世界上
The only thing in this world
有种才能命令人 你有吗
that gives orders is balls. You got that?
有种
Balls.
我们走
Let’s go.
艾薇拉
Elvira.
你什么时候才会学乖
When you gonna learn? Huh?
看来不错 蜜糖 继续保持
Looking good, honey. Keep up the bad work.
-那个王八 -怎么了
-That cocksucker. -What happened?
-他让那个混♥蛋♥伯恩斯坦来找我 -谁 罗培兹
-He put that prick Bernstein on me. -Who? Lopez did?
-你怎么知道 -还有谁知道里本嘉 奥马尔
-How do you know? -Who else knew about Rebenga? Omar?
他死定了
He’s fertilizer.
他要我知道他可以给我压力
He’s letting me know he’s got weight on me.
我告诉你
I’ll tell you what, man.
记不记得我们一直计划去一趟纽约的那件事
You know our little trip we’ve been planning to New York?
或许现在正是时候
It might be a good time.
等等 你去哪
Wait. Where you going?
男厕
欢迎来到我的私人套房♥
Welcome to my private room.
-你的私人套房♥ -这是我的私人套房♥
-Your private room. -This is my private room.
我有张漂亮舒适的长椅让你坐
I got a beautiful, nice, white lounge chair for you.
吉娜 你味道真棒
Gina, you taste so muy bueno.
东尼
Tony!
-你在干嘛 -闭嘴
-What are you doing? -Shut up!
-干嘛 我们什么都没做 -费南度 等等
-What? We wasn’t doing nothing! -Fernando, wait!
出去
Get out!
去你的
Damn you!
你觉得他可爱吗
You think he’s cute?
我看到他对你上下其手
I saw him putting his hand all over your ass.
我的小妹妹跟人家进厕所
My kid sister in a toilet.
不关你的事
It’s none of your business.
不关我的事 他妈的不关我的事
None of my business? The fuck it ain’t!
-你凭什么管我 -我就是要管你
-You can’t tell me what to do! -I am telling you!
听好 你给我过来
Listen to me. Come here.
下次再让我看到你在这 我会打得你没处躲
I catch you here again, I’m gonna wipe you all over the fucking place.
是吗 你试试看啊 我等不及了
Yeah? Go ahead! Do it now. I want to see it.
-打给我看啊 大人物 -别逼我
-I want to see it now, big shot. -Don’t push me.
-打给我看啊 -别逼我 滚出去
-I want to see it now! -Don’t push me! Get outta here!
-出去 -你无♥耻♥ 东尼
-Go outside. -You got some nerve, Tony!
你凭什么管我
You think you can tell me what to do?
你没有权力管我 我已经不是小孩子了
You can’t tell me what to do. I’m not a baby anymore.
我爱做什么就做什么 爱跟谁一起就跟谁一起
I’ll do what I want to do, see whoever I want to see.
爱跟谁上♥床♥ 就跟谁上♥床♥
And if I want to fuck them, then I’ll fuck them!
你干嘛 老兄 别这样 老兄
Fucking, man! Come on, man.
你♥他♥妈♥的想怎样 你有事吗
What the fuck you want? You want something? Huh?
别碰我
No. Don’t touch me.
-不要 -我们该出去了
-No. -We’ve got to get out of here.
不要 我不要出去
Not there. I don’t want to go out there.
又是巴比伦的欢乐之夜 对吧
Another great night here at the Babylon, right?
好 很好
Okay. All right!
再瞌点药就更欢乐了
Do another gram, you’ll all be babbling on.
你胸罩里那粒是摇♥头♥丸♥ 还是太兴奋见到我了
Is that coke in your bra, or are you just glad to see me?
总是有希望的 当然
A little bit of hope, I’m sure, yes.
我心情不错 今早起床时本来心情很差的
I’m in a good mood. I was depressed when I got up this morning.
做了秋梦 现在好多了
I had a dry dream, but I’m better now.
我也会用西班牙文演劳莱与哈台
I do Laurel and Hardy in Spanish, too.
这是发扬文化 我跟你保证
That’s the height of culture, I assure you.
我最喜欢的古巴人还是瑞奇里卡多
But my favorite Cuban of all time has to be Ricky Ricardo.
巴巴陆先生
Mr. Babalu himself.
他这十年的问题都一样
He had the same problem for 10 years.
“露西 别去俱乐部”
“Lucy, don’t come down to the club.”
他是你哥哥 他爱你才会这样做
He’s your brother. He loves you. That’s why he did it.
懂吗 他关心你
All right? He cares about you.
对他来说 你还是他的小妹妹
To him, you’re still his little sister.
问题就在这里 他还当我是小孩
That’s the problem. He still treats me like I’m a baby.
我已经二十岁了
I’m 20 years old now.
-我不是孩子了 -你已经长大了
-I’m not anybody’s baby. -You’re so grown-up.
别这样 吉娜 站在他的立场想想 好吗
Come on, Gina. Put yourself in his place, okay?
目前 你是他生命中最好的东西
Right now, you happen to be the best thing in his life,
唯一的好东西 很纯洁的
the only thing that’s any good, that’s pure.
他当然不希望你和那些人混在一起
Of course he doesn’t want you mixing with those people,
变得跟他一样
growing up to be like him.
他当自己是你父亲一样 觉得自己有责任保护你
He has this father thing for you. Feels like he has to protect you.
保护我什么
Protect me against what?
像今晚跟你一起跳舞的混球
Against guys like that asshole you were dancing with tonight.
我喜欢费南度 他很有趣 人也很好
I like Fernando. He’s a fun guy and he’s nice.
他也知道怎么对待女人 你懂吗
And he knows how to treat a woman. All right?
-他知道怎么对待女人 -对
-He knows how to treat a woman? -Yes.
把人家带到厕所去胡搞
By taking her to the toilet to make out?
你是个很好的听众 我有个特别的奖励给你
You’ve been a great audience. I got a special treat for you.
他是我在委内瑞拉的加拉加斯
Here’s a guy I found in the jungle
丛林里找到的 和你们以前见过的完全不同
from Caracas, Venezuela. He’s unlike anything you’ve seen.
让我们用热烈欢迎绝无仅有的奥克特维奥
Give a warm Babylon welcome to the one and only Octavio!
四周围看看 和一些成功的人出去玩
Look around. Go out with someone who has something on the ball,
-有正常生活的人 -像是谁
-who’s going somewhere in life. -Like who?
像是一个有正常工作的人 像是银行员
For instance, someone who’s got a real job, like a banker.
-或是…或是医生 律师…-那你呢
-Or… Or a doctor, a lawyer… -What about you?
-你在说什么 -你为什么不约我出去
-What are you talking about? -Why don’t you take me out?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我看过你看我的眼神 马诺洛
I see the way you look at me, Manolo.
-你以为我是瞎子吗 我看得见 -拜托
-Do you think I’m blind? I see. -Come on.
-怎样 -看 吉娜
-What? -Look, Gina,
东尼和我就像兄弟一样 知道吗
Tony and I are like brothers, all right?
你是他妹妹
You’re his kid sister.
-那又怎样 -就这样而已
-So what? -That’s where it ends.
-就只能是这样 -你怕东尼吗
-That’s where it stays. -Are you afraid of Tony, huh?
-你怕东尼的妹妹吗 -我谁也不怕
-You afraid of Tony’s kid sister? -I’m not afraid of anybody!
这不是重点
That’s not the point here!
妈的
Oh, fuck.
不是找我的 别看我
It’s not for me. Don’t look at me.
-你怎么知道 -因为我不在这里
-How do you know? -‘Cause I’m not here.
真的 那你在哪里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!