That’s why I didn’t come around before.
我要你看看我现在有多吃得开
I want you to see what a good boy I’ve been.
这里是一千块
Here’s $1,000.
给你的 妈妈
For you, Mama.
-这是杀了什么人赚到的 东尼 -妈
-Who did you kill for this, Antonio? -Mama.
我没杀人 妈
I didn’t kill nobody, Mama.
-没有 -没有
-No? -No.
你现在在做什么
What are you doing now?
你和其它人现在是抢银行 还是小杂货店
Banks, or is it still bodegas, you and the others?
不是 现在不一样了
No! Things are different now.
我和反卡斯特罗集团合作
I’m working with an anti-Castro group.
我现在负责组织筹划
I’m an organizer now.
我做了很多政♥治♥贡献
I get a lot of political contributions.
说得好听
Sure you do.
靠把枪指在别人头上赚钱
A gun sticking in somebody’s face is how.
我们在报纸上看得多了
You know, all we hear about in the papers
都是像你这样的禽兽跟杀人案
is animals like you and the killings.
就是像你这样的古巴人 把我们人♥民♥的名声搞臭了
It’s Cubans like you who are giving a bad name to our people,
那些来这里勤奋工作 为自己建立了好名声的人
people who come here, work hard and make a good name for themselves.
那些送孩子们去上学的人
People who send their children to school.
你在说什么 那是你儿子…
What are you saying? That’s your son…
儿子 我有儿子吗
Son? I wish I had one.
-他是痞子 -不
-He’s a bum. -No.
他以前是个痞子 现在也是个痞子
He was a bum then and he’s a bum now.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
五年来 只字片语都没有
We haven’t heard a word from you in five years.
现在突然出现 拿钱砸人
You suddenly show up here, throw some money around
以为这样我就会看得起你
and think you can get my respect.
你以为可以用珠宝买♥♥通我
You think you can buy me with jewelry?
你以为你可以穿名牌衣服到我家
You think you can come into my house with your hotshot clothes
用你在牢里学的态度来嘲笑我们
and your jail manners and make fun of us?
你不知道自己在说什么
You don’t know what you’re saying.
我不是哪种人 安东尼奥
That’s not the way I am, Antonio!
那也不是我教养吉娜的方式
That is not the way I raised Gina to be!
你不准毁了她
You are not going to destroy her.
我不需要你的钱
I don’t need your money.
我自己会赚钱
I work for my living.
我不要你再出现在我家
I don’t want you in this house anymore!
我不要你接近吉娜
I don’t want you around Gina.
所以 滚出去
So come on. Get out!

Okay.
妈妈…
Mama…
把你的脏钱拿走 臭死了
And take this lousy money with you. It stinks.
东尼
Tony.
你为什么非让大家都难过不可
Why do you have to spoil it for everybody, huh?
对不起 东尼
I’m sorry, Tony.
好吧 妈妈
Okay, Mama.
东尼 等等
No. Tony, wait a minute!
-别走 拜托 -吉娜 站住
-Don’t go, please! -Gina, stay here!
-别这样 妈妈 -他没救了 吉娜
-No, Mama. -He’s no good. Gina!
东尼 等等 拜托
Tony, wait, please!
对不起 我不知道自从爸爸走了之后 妈妈她…
I’m sorry. I don’t know. Mama, ever since Papa left, she’s…
忘了爸爸吧 我们没有爸爸
Forget Papa. We never had one.
我知道你在那边做过不好的事
I know you did some bad things back then.
在军队里 我知道你遇到麻烦
In the Army, I know you got into some trouble.
共♥产♥党
The Communists,
他们总是试图告诉你该怎么做
they’re always trying to tell you what to do.
-妈妈并不了解这些 -我知道
-Mama doesn’t understand that. -I know.
我只是…我也不知道
I just… I don’t know.
我只是想让你知道 我不在乎那些
I just want you to know that I don’t care.
不论你离开多久 五年也好 十年也好 我都不在乎
It doesn’t matter to me how long you’ve been away, five or ten years.
你是我的至亲 永远都是
You’re my blood, always.
我知道
I know.
-来吧 我要你拿去 -我必须回去了
-Come on. I want you to take this. -I gotta go back in.
-别这样 东尼 拜托 -你需要这个
-No, Tony. Please. -You need this.
我要怎么跟她说
What will I tell her?
拿去 什么都别跟她说
Take that. You don’t tell her anything.
别说是我给你的 但是隔一段时间就拿一些给她
Don’t tell her I gave it to you, but give her some from time to time.
听好 你自己要出去玩
And listen, you go out yourself.
出去找点事做 玩得开心一点
Go ahead. Go out, do some things. Have some fun.
你一定要享受人生的乐趣
You gotta get some fun out of life.
你不想19岁就过劳死吧
You gonna beat yourself to death at 19?
像你这么漂亮的女生 过来
A pussycat like you? Come here.
-我们以后再聊 -好
-I’ll talk to you again. -Okay.
把钱收好 别被她看到了
Put that money away. Don’t let her see it.
我会和她谈谈
I’ll talk to her.
-我们以后再聊 -好
-I’ll talk to you. -Okay.
走吧
Let’s go.
-她真漂亮 你怎么…-嘿
-She’s beautiful. How come you… -Hey!
离她远点 听到没
Stay away from her. You hear?
-别打她主意 -知道了
-She’s not for you. -Okay.
玻利维亚 科恰班巴
COCHABAMBA, BOLIVIA
这间工厂加上我的工厂 我可以保证
So, this and my other factory, I can guarantee production
每个月生产两百公斤纯古♥柯♥碱
of 200 kilos refined every month of the year.
问题是我没有稳定的市场
The problem is, I have no steady market.
基本上我需要的是一个在美国
Basically, what I’m looking for is somebody in the States
可以和我分担风险的人 一个可以保证
who can share the risk with me, somebody who can guarantee
每个月跟我买♥♥一百五十公斤货的人
to buy from me, say, 150 kilos a month.
这是个很大的承诺 索沙先生 像这样的…
Oh, that’s a big commitment, Mr. Sosa. Something like that…
法兰克不在真是太糟了 你应该和他谈谈
Too bad Frank’s not here. You should talk to him.
-如果他能来就好了 -他很想来
-It would’ve been nice if he’d come. -He would like to come,
但是他的案子就快开庭了 不方便出国
but with his trial coming up, it’s hard to leave the country.
-所以他派你来 -差不多
-So he sent you instead? -Something like that.
我们到我家谈 好吗
We’ll talk at my house, shall we?
你的东西不错 上等货色
You got good stuff here. Class-A shit.
罗培兹保证每个月跟我买♥♥
This Lopez guarantees to buy 150 kilos from me
一百五十公斤的货
every month of the year.
接下来就由他搞定
He picks it up here.
我最便宜可以卖♥♥他
I can sell it to him for as little as
一公斤七千元 不可能再更便宜了
7,000 a key. You can’t do better than that.
但是我们要承担运送的风险
But then we got to take the risk of moving it.
我们也会踢走哥伦比亚人 你知道这代表什么吗
We’ll be cutting out the Colombians. Know what that means?
这代表我们和他们开战
That means we have to go to war with them.
我们踢走哥伦比亚人 我们承担双重风险
We cut out the Colombians, we take risks on both sides.
我们何不平分风险
Why don’t we split the risk?
你保证货会运到巴拿马
You guarantee your delivery, say, as far as Panama,
我们从那里接手
we take it from there.
巴拿马风险太高了 会增加我的成本
Panama is risky. It costs me more.
巴拿马的话 一公斤我要卖♥♥一万三千五百元
Panama I can sell for 13.5 a key.
一万三千五百元 你疯了吗
13.5? What, are you nuts?
一万三千五百元 我们还得把东西运到佛罗里达
13.5? We still got to take that shit to Florida.
你知道最近是什么状况吗
Do you know what that’s like these days?
到处都是海军
You got the Navy everywhere.
有蛙人 还有装了雷达追踪器的军舰
You got frogmen. You got EC2s with the satellite-tracking shit.
还有他妈的攻击直升机在上方飞
You got the fucking Bell 209 assault choppers up the ass.
九批货就有一批被抄到
We’re losing one out of every nine loads.
事情没那么容易了 我告诉你
That’s no duckwalk anymore, let me tell you.
一万三千五百是不可能的
Forget about 13.5.
那你说多少才合理
What do you suggest that is reasonable?
抱歉 稍等一下
Excuse me. One moment.
你在搞什么鬼
What the fuck’s the matter with you?
你是在帮法兰克罗培兹谈判吗
Are you negotiating for Frank Lopez?
别担心 放轻松
Don’t worry about it. Take it easy.
我没担心 你才应该担心
I’m not worried about it. You should worry about it.
如果他想谈成生意 他说了算 不是你
If he wants to make a deal, it’s up to him, not you.
我们只做这一笔 就一次
We’re doing this one deal. That’s it.
去你的 你觉得怎样
Fuck you. How’s that?
-去你的 -去你的
-Fuck you. -Fuck you.
你只要张大眼睛 闭上嘴就行了
You need to open your eyes and keep your mouth shut.
-就这样 别得寸进尺 -别担心
-That’s it. Let it go at that. -Don’t worry about it.
你头脑用错地方了 你自己要小心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!