他们拥有最大的销♥售♥系统 从这里到德州的休斯敦
They got the biggest distribution setup from here to Houston,
到亚利桑纳州的图森 一路过去
Tucson, all down that way.
你觉得怎样
What do you think of that, huh?

Look.
你看到那个死胖子吗 那是纳求康崔拉
You see that fat bastard? That’s Nacho Contreras.
肥仔
El Gordo!
他是这里最有钱的人
He’s got more cash than anybody in this place.
他是不折不扣的凯泽
He’s a real chazer!
你知道凯泽是什么吗
You know what a chazer is?
不知道 法兰克 你告诉我 凯泽是什么
No, Frank, you tell me. What is a chazer?
是犹太话”猪”的意思
It’s the Yiddish word for “pig.”
一个贪婪无厌的人 他的行为不再正直
A guy who wants more than he needs.He don’t fly straight no more.
结论就是东尼小子 永远不要忘记
So, it comes down to one thing,Tony boy, and you never forget it.
第一课
Lesson Number 1:
不要低估
Don’t underestimate
别人会有多贪心
the other guy’s greed!
第二课
Lesson Number 2:
别拿自己的货来用
Don’t get high on your own supply.
没错 第二课 别拿自己的货来用
That’s right. Lesson Number 2: Don’t get high on your own supply.
当然不是每个人都遵守规则
Course, not everybody follows the rules.
您的香槟 罗培兹先生
Your champagne, Mr. Lopez.
-是6♥4♥年份的吗 -是最好的 罗培兹先生
-That is ‘6♥4♥? -The best, Mr. Lopez.
奥马尔 你来倒 下一瓶就轮到你来倒了 好吗
Omar, you pour it, and you bring another bottle right away, will you?
我的荣幸 罗培兹先生
Pleasure, Mr. Lopez.
这瓶要550元 东尼 你觉得怎么样
$550 for this bottle, Tony. What do you think of that?
-很不错 -以一堆他妈的葡萄来说
-That’s pretty good. -For a bunch of fucking grapes.
敬老朋友和新朋友
So, here’s to old friends and to new friends.
你喜欢吗 东尼
How you like it, Tony?
-很不错 法兰克 -很不错
-That’s good, Frank. -That’s good?
-你说得没错 兄弟 -很不错
-Like you say, man. -That’s good!
我也要帮你买♥♥新衣服
I’m gonna get you new clothes, too.
我会帮你买♥♥550元一套的西装
I’m gonna get you $550 suits,
让你看来很有型
so you look real sharp.
因为我要你帮我做事
‘Cause I want you to work for me.
我要你和你朋友在这里和奥马尔一起工作
I want you and your boys to work with Omar here.
下个月我们有笔大生意
We are going to do something big next month.
我们会有一批骡子从哥伦比亚上来
We are running a string of mules from Colombia.
你把这件事办好 会有更多好东西等着你
You do good on that, there’ll be some other things.
听起来不错 法兰克
That sounds like fun to me, Frank.
要来根雪茄吗
You want a cigar?
法兰克 你要跳舞 还是坐在这里等心脏病发作
You wanna dance, Frank, or sit here and have a heart attack?
谁 我跳舞 我宁愿心脏病发作
Who? Me, dance? I want a heart attack instead.
别淹死在酒里了
Don’t foam into the Dommie P.
你呢
How about you?
什么 你要我去跳舞
What? You want me to dance?
当然 去啊 东尼 你去跳舞
Yeah, sure. Go on, Tony. You dance.
去啊 开心去玩
Go on. Have some fun.
你觉得他怎么样
What do you think of him?
我认为他是一个他妈的农民
I think he’s a fucking peasant!
但你要是让这样的人站在你这边
But you get a guy like that on your side,
他会为你鞠躬尽瘁
he breaks his back for you.
-你叫什么名字 -什么
-What’s your name? -What?
你叫什么名字 艾薇拉什么
What’s your name? Elvira what?
-汉考克 -什么
-Hancock. -What?
-汉考克 -汉考克
-Hancock! -Hancock?
听起来像只鸟
Sounds like a bird. Hancock.
飞来飞去
Flying around.
你是哪里人
Where you from?
-巴尔的摩 -什么
-Baltimore. -What?
-巴尔的摩 -巴尔的摩
-Baltimore! -Baltimore?
-那是哪里 -那不重要 行吗
-Where’s that? -It doesn’t really matter, okay?
我只是想表现友善
I’m just trying to be friendly.
我不需要朋友
I don’t need another friend,
特别是刚刚从香蕉船上下来的人
especially one who just got off a banana boat.
香蕉船
Banana boat?
等等 你搞错了 我不是从香蕉船上下来的
Hold it. You got the wrong guy.I don’t come off no banana boat.
你可能认错人了
You’re thinking of someone else, maybe.
你不是古巴罪犯潮里的一员吗
Aren’t you part of the Cuban crime wave?
你在说什么疯话 我是政♥治♥难民
What you talking crazy for? I’m a political refugee here.
-放轻松 别说疯话 -抱歉
-So take it easy. Don’t talk crazy. -Sorry.
我不知道你对自己的外交身分这么敏感
I didn’t know you were so sensitive about your diplomatic status.
你哪里有病啊 宝贝
What is your problem, baby?
你漂亮
You’re good-looking.
身材好 腿又长
You got a beautiful body, beautiful legs,
脸蛋也标致 每个人都拜倒你的裙下
a beautiful face, all these guys in love with you.
可是你的眼神看来
Only you got a look in your eye
好像一整年都没男人碰过你了
like you haven’t been fucked in a year!
够了
Hey, José.
谁何时在哪里跟我怎么上♥床♥都不关你的事 懂吗
Who, why, when and how I fuck is none of your business, okay?
你终于跟我说人话了 宝贝 我喜欢这样 继续啊
Now you’re talking to me, baby.That I like. Keep it coming.
别叫我宝贝 我不是你的宝贝
Don’t call me “baby”! I’m not your baby.
还不是 不过你要给我一些时间
Not yet, but you gotta give me some time.
就算我瞎了
Even if I were blind, desperate,
在一个荒岛上饿到快死也不会要你
starved and begging for it on a desert island,
怎么轮也轮不到你
you’d be the last thing I’d ever fuck.
那个女的…
That chick he’s with…
-怎么 -她喜欢我
-Yeah? -…she likes me.
她喜欢你 你怎么知道
She likes you? How do you know?
我就是知道
I know.
眼睛 小子 眼睛不会说谎
The eyes, chico. They never lie.
-你说真的 -真的 你说呢
-Are you serious? -Serious? What do you think?
那是老大的女人 懂吗
That’s the boss’s lady, okay?
-你会害死我们 -去你的 老大的女人
-You’re gonna get us killed. -Fuck you, man. The boss’s lady.
那家伙是个软脚虾
That guy’s soft.
看看他那张脸
Look in his face.
酒跟女人让他做什么 他就做什么
The booze and the concha tell him what to do.
别他妈的跟我胡来 知不知道
Don’t fucking go crazy on me, okay?
你还记得去年这个时候 我们还在他妈的牢里吗
Just remember last year at this time we were in a fucking cage, okay?
你记得
You remember.
我想忘了这件事
I’d like to forget that.
-要知足 -你很知足
-I say be happy with what you got. -You be happy.
-我 我要我应得的 -你应得的是什么
-Me, I want what’s coming to me. -What’s coming to you?
全世界
The world, chico,
和世上的一切
and everything in it.
老天
Oh, man.
3个月后
THREE MONTHS LATER
这里是天堂
This is paradise.
这里是天堂 我跟你说
This is paradise, I’m telling you.
这个镇就像个等人调戏的风♥骚♥♥女♥人
This town’s like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked.
我十年前就该来了
I should’ve come here 10 years ago.
那样我现在应该是个百万富豪了
I’d have been a millionaire by this time.
现在我应该有自己的船
By this time, I’d have had my own boat,
自己的车 自己的高尔夫球场
my own car, my own golf course.
你知道我想要什么吗 我前几天才在想
You know what I want? I thought of this the other day.
一个牛仔裤品牌
A line of blue jeans.
把我的名字写在女人的屁♥股♥上
With my name written on the back of chicks’ asses.
怎么样
How’s that?
我觉得很疯狂
That sounds completely crazy to me.
看 看
Look at that. Look.
你错过风景了 你就是这样
You’re missing the sights. That’s what you’re doing.
我们错过好东西了
We’re missing the action.
要不要和我们一起去吃冰淇淋
Want to have some ice cream with my friend and me?
滚开 混球
Get lost, greaseball!
-看吧 -冰淇淋
-Look at that. -Ice cream?
-没错 -你说 “冰淇淋”
-That’s right. -You said “ice cream”?
-女生都爱冰淇淋 -拜托 这点子真烂
-Girls like ice cream. -Oh, come on. That won’t work.
你这样不行的
You can’t do it that way.
你知道在这个国家要怎么钓马子吗
You know how you pick up chicks in this country?
-那是什么 你在干嘛 -就是这样
-What was that? What you just did? -That’s what you do.
-好恶心 -看好
-That’s disgusting. -Watch.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!