我就在这里 东尼
Here I am, Tony.
我是你的了 东尼 你看
I am all yours now, Tony, you see?
我全都是你的了
I’m all yours now.
吉娜
Gina.
你最好现在就来上我
You better come and get me now.
-好啊 过来 -来上我啊
-All right. Come on. -Come and get me.
来上我啊
Come and get me.
趁你现在还有机会
You do it now before it’s too late.
来啊 东尼
Oh, come on, Tony.
干
Fuck me.
干 来上我啊
Fuck me. Come on and just fuck me!
死吧
Die!
到处都是他们的人 快离开这里
They’re all over the place! Get out of here!
吉娜
Gina.
看看你的脸 真脏
Come on. Look at your face. It’s all dirty.
拜托跟我说话
Please talk to me.
别生我的气
Don’t be mad at me.
拜托 吉娜 拜托
Please. Gina, come on.
我爱曼尼 你知道吗
I love Manny, you know?
我爱他
I love him.
我也爱你 你知道吗
And I love you, too, you know?
笑一个
Give me a smile.
四面八方都是他们的人
They’re coming from everywhere!
东尼 开门 快打开他妈的门
Tony, open up! Open the fucking door!
拜托 东尼
Please! Tony!
让我进去 老大 拜托
Let me in, boss! Please!
东尼 快打开他妈的门
Tony, open the fucking door!
你在这里等一下 好吗 我很快回来陪你
You wait here, okay? I’ll be with you. I’ll be back.
你等我 我很快回来
You wait for me. I’m coming back.
好 索沙 你要对付我
Okay, Sosa. You want to fuck with me?
你找错对象了
You’re fucking with the best!
你想对付我
You want to fuck with me?
你这鼠辈
You cockroaches.
你要玩游戏 好 我就陪你玩
You want to play games? Okay, I play with you.
你想玩得刺♥激♥点
You wanna play rough?
跟我的小朋友打个招呼吧
Say hello to my little friend!
你想玩得刺♥激♥点
You want to play rough?
刺♥激♥吧 喜欢吗
There! You like that?
还要吗
You want more?
贱♥货♥
You whores!
懦夫
Cowards!
想对付我
Want to fuck with me?
放马过来
Go ahead!
来啊
Come on!
滋味如何
How do you like that, huh?
你这王八蛋
You fucking maricón!
你以为你能打赢我
You think you can take me?
你得派出一个军队才有机会赢我
You need a fucking army if you gonna take me!
听到了吗 来啊 我会让你们全部下地狱
You hear? Come on! I take you all to fucking hell!
你以为你是在对付谁 我可是东尼蒙大拿
Who you think you fucking with? I’m Tony Montana!
你和我过不去 你找错对象了
You fuck with me, you fucking with the best!
我还没倒下
I’m still standing.
来啊 来射我啊
Come on! I take your fucking bullet!
来啊 来射我啊
Come on! I take your fucking bullet!
你以为你的子弹能杀得死我
You think you kill me with bullets?
来射我啊 来啊
I take your fucking bullets! Go ahead!
这世界属于你
仅将此片向霍华霍金斯以及班赫克特致意