看看你现在什么样子
Look at you now.
尼克 你♥他♥妈♥的跑哪去了
Nick, where the fuck you been?
去送货
On a delivery?
曼尼人呢
Where the hell is Manny?
我到处在找他 他去哪了
I been calling all over. Where is he?
我不知道 东尼
I don’t know, Tony.
他已经几天没出现了
He’s been gone the last couple of days.
-他什么都没说 -他走了 为什么 去哪里
-He didn’t say nothing. -He’s gone? What? Where?
我他妈的让他掌理大局 他到底他妈的去哪了
I left him in fucking charge, man! Where the fuck is he?
真的谁都信不过
You can’t trust nobody anymore!
我不知道 东尼 他就这么走了
I don’t know, Tony. He just took off.
-什么都没说 -他走了
-He didn’t say nothing. -He took off?
-你还好吗 -不 我不好 我气死了
-Are you all right? -No, I’m not all right! I’m pissed!
等我回去以后
When I get back there,
我会踢得某人满地找牙
I’ll kick some ass all over the place!
-你什么时候回来 -我今晚就回来
-When you coming back? -I’m coming back tonight!
他妈的王八蛋
This fucking cocksucker.
东尼 你妈妈打过电♥话♥来 吉娜走了
Tony, your mama called. Gina’s gone.
-走了 去哪里 -她要立刻见你
-Gone? Where? -She got to see you right away.
告诉她我今晚会打电♥话♥给她
Tell her I’ll call her tonight.
听我说 艾薇呢 她有没有打电♥话♥来
Listen to me. What about Elvie? She call?
-没有 -没有
-No. -No.
好 听我说
Okay, listen to me.
如果她打来 告诉她我爱她
If she calls, just tell her I love her.
知道吗 就这么跟她说
Okay? Just tell her that.
-有曼尼的消息吗 -没有
-You hear from Manny? -No.
你妈妈有打来 她要见你
Your mama called, she gotta see you.
索沙每隔半小时就打来一次 听起来很生气的样子
Sosa’s been ringing every half hour. He sounds pissed.
-打给他 艾薇有打来吗 -没有
-Get him on the phone. Elvie call? -No.
你继续找曼尼 我要那混♥蛋♥来这里
You keep trying Manny. I want that cocksucker here.
-我现在就要他来 知道吗 -知道了
-I want him here now! Okay? -Okay.
快点 去 去找他 走吧 快点
Come on. Go ahead, get him! Let’s go. Come on!
是 妈妈 嗯 我知道
Yeah? Mama. Yeah, I know.
他们跟我说了
They told me.
我会过来
Okay. I’m coming over.
我会过来看你 我会过来
I’ll be over to see you. I’ll be over, yeah.
打开扩音器
Put it on the speaker.
怎么一回事 东尼
What happened, Tony?
-亚历克斯 你好吗 -怎么一回事
-Alex, how you doing? -What happened?
遇到一点麻烦
Oh, we had some problems.
-亚历克斯 -东尼 到底怎么回事
-Alex? -Tony, what happened?
-遇到一点麻烦 -我听说了
-We had a little problem. -I heard.
你怎么知道的
How you hear that?
我们的朋友在联♥合♥国♥发表了一篇演说
Our friend gave a speech at the UN.
他原本不该发表那份演说的
He was not supposed to give that speech.
你的人 艾伯特是个混球
Well, your guy, Alberto, he’s a piece of shit.
我叫他做点事 他却不听话
I told him to do something, he didn’t listen,
我取消了他的合约
so I canceled his contract.
我的伙伴跟我都很火大
My partners and I are pissed off.
没关系 没什么大不了的
That’s okay. No big deal.
又不是只有一个艾伯特 我们下个月再干一次
There’s other Albertos. We’ll do it next month.
不 东尼 你不能这样做
No, Tony, you can’t do that.
他们找到车底下的东西
They found what was under the car.
现在我们的朋友受到严密的保安戒护
Now our friend has got security up the ass.
我跟我伙伴很快就会受到压力
The heat will come down hard on my partners and me.
没有下一次了
There’s not gonna be a next time,
-你这蠢猪 你搞砸了 -你跟我说话小心点
-you dumb cocksucker! You blew it! -Take it easy when you talk to me.
我老早就告诉过你 你这他妈的蠢蛋 别搞我
I told you a long time ago, you fucking monkey, not to fuck me!
你以为你♥他♥妈♥的在跟谁说话
Who the fuck you think you’re talking to, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥的想…
You want to fuck with…
你♥他♥妈♥的以为我是谁 帮你开门的小弟吗
Who the fuck you think I am, your fucking bellboy?
你想开战吗 那就开战 好啊
You want to go to war? We take you to war, okay?
亚历克斯 你还在在线吗 喂
Alex, you there? Hey!
他挂线了 放松点 老兄
He’s not there. Cálmate, man.
她有自己的地方 她不跟我说在哪
She got a place of her own. She don’t tell me where.
有一晚 我坐出租车跟踪她
One night, I follow her in a taxi.
她去了椰子岭的一栋大房♥子
She goes to a fancy house in Coconut Grove.
-她哪来的钱 -你
-Where’d she get the money? -You!
是你给她钱的 你知道自己对她做了什么了吧
You were giving her the money! You see what you do to her?
-我没给她那么多钱 -你有
-I don’t give her that much money. -You did!
有一次 你给了她一千元
One time, $1,000 you gave her.
有个男人和她一起吗
Was a guy with her?
我不知道
I don’t know.
在车道上有一辆车
There was this car in the driveway.
我知道如果我过去 她会杀了我
I know if I go there, she’ll kill me.
-她跟你一样 -这地方在哪里 在哪里
-She’s like you. -Where’s the place? Where is it?
四百多号♥…
400 something…
橙树街
Citrus Drive.
-四百多少 -四百零九吧
-400 what? -409, I think.
你一定要和她谈谈 安东尼奥 她不听我的
You gotta talk to her, Antonio. She don’t listen to me.
她跟我说”笨蛋 闭嘴
She says to me, “Mira, shut up!
“管好你自己的事”
“Mind your own business.”
就像你对我一样
Exactly like you do to me.
自从你回来之后 她就变成那样
Ever since you came back, she’s been getting this way.
-我必须走了 -为什么你要破坏每样东西
-I gotta go. -Why do you have to hurt everything?
为什么你要破坏
Why do you have to destroy
你身边的每样东西
everything that comes your way?
-409号♥橙树街 -好
-409 Citrus Drive. -Okay.
-东尼 我到处都找不到曼尼 -干
-Tony, I can’t find Manny anywhere. -Fuck!
老大 我会再试试
Okay. Listen, boss, I’ll try again.
你留在这继续找曼尼 懂吗
You stay here. Keep trying Manny, okay?
东尼
Tony.
我们昨天刚结婚 本来打算给你个惊喜的
We got married just yesterday. We were gonna surprise you.
老天 东尼
Jesus, Tony.
东尼 快离开这里 老兄 我们必须快点离开
Tony, we gotta get outta here, man. We gotta get outta here.
去带吉娜
Go get Gina.

No!
吉娜 走吧 吉娜 不
No, Gina. Come on, Gina. No!
天哪
God!
东尼 我们不能在这 我们必须走了
Tony, we can’t stay here. We gotta go.
我们一定要走了
We gotta get out of here.
快点 吉娜
Come on, Gina.
走吧 没事的
Here we go. It’s gonna be okay.
-你扶好她了 -我扶住了
-You got her? -I got her.
不 这是东尼的地方 让我走
No! This is Tony’s place! Let me go!
我们喂她吃了药 她会没事的 东尼
We put some pills into her. She’s gonna be all right, Tony.
她安静下来了吗
She’s cooling down. Right?
-她会没事的 没事 -嗯
-She’s gonna be fine. Just fine. -Right.
我们现在怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
怎么办
Do?
我们开战了
We’re going to war.
这就是我们的打算
That’s what we’re gonna do.
我们要吃了索沙
We’re gonna eat that Sosa for breakfast!
让那个王八蛋走投无路
Close that fucker down.
东尼 放松点
Tony, take it easy.
好吧 恩尼 我们走 去把房♥子处理好
All right, Ernie. Let’s go.We’ll take care of the house.
来吧
Come on.
那个混♥蛋♥会毫不留情对你出手
This cocksucker’s gonna run all over you.
我会杀了那些混♥蛋♥
Come on. I’ll bury these cocksuckers.
我们要把这里整理好
We gotta get organized here.
干 曼尼
Fuck! Manny.
我为什么他妈的那么做
How the fuck I do that?
我为什么他妈的那么做 曼尼
How the fuck I do that, Manny?
东尼
Tony.
吉娜
Gina.
这就是你想要的吗 东尼
Is this what you want, Tony?
你不能忍♥受其它男人碰我
You can’t stand for another man to be touching me.
所以你要我吗 东尼
So you want me, Tony, huh?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
是这样吗
Is that it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!