-就是为了这些吗 -算了
-Is this what it’s all about? -Forget it.
我这么辛苦为了什么 告诉我
This what I work for? Tell me.
看看那
Look at that.
毒虫
A junkie.
我老婆是毒虫 她不吃东西
I got a fucking junkie for a wife. She don’t eat nothing.
整天睡觉 还戴太阳眼镜
Sleeps all day with them black shades on.
-吃安♥眠♥药♥…-别针对她 老兄
-Wakes up with a Quaalude… -Don’t pick on her, man.
不肯跟我上♥床♥ 因为她已经昏迷了
…And who won’t fuck me ’cause she’s in a coma.
我跟她连小孩都生不出来
I can’t even have a kid with her.
她的子♥宫♥脏透了
Her womb is so polluted,
我甚至他妈的不能跟她有孩子
I can’t even have a fucking little baby with her!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
去你的
You fuck!
-你不该这么说 -你凭什么这么跟我说话
-You shouldn’t talk like that. -How dare you talk to me like that!
你以为自己比我好到哪里去
What makes you so much better than me?
-你在干什么 -没事
-What do you do? -Don’t worry.
你贩毒又杀人 真厉害 东尼
You deal drugs and you kill people. Oh, that’s wonderful, Tony.
对人类历史真有贡献
Real contribution to human history.
-大声说啊 让大家都知道 -你想要小孩
-Go ahead. Tell everybody. -You want a kid?
让全世界都知道
Tell the world.
你会是什么样的父亲
What kind of a father would you make?
一早载他去上学
Gonna drive him to school in the mornings?
谁知道你能不能活到看小孩上学
Are you even gonna be alive by the time the kid goes to school?
-你不懂如何当个丈夫 -坐下 否则…
-You don’t know how to be a husband! -Sit down before I…
我们有没有试过哪次出门时
Do we ever go anywhere without having 600 thugs
身边没有一堆保镖
hanging around all the time?
我跟”小猪”尼克是朋友
I have Nick “The Pig” as a friend.
这是什么样的生活
What kind of life is that?
你看不出来
Can’t you see
我们变成什么样吗 东尼 我们是失败者
what we’re becoming, Tony? We’re losers.
我们不是赢家 是输家
We’re not winners, we’re losers.
-回家 你吸太多毒了 -我没有 是你
-Go home. You’re stoned. -I’m not stoned, you’re stoned.
-带她离开这里 -走吧
-Get her out of here. -Come on.
我不要和你回家
I’m not going home with you.
我不要跟任何人回家
I’m not going home with anybody.
我自己会回去
I’m going home alone.
我要离开你
I’m leaving you.
我再也不要这些垃圾
I don’t need this shit anymore.
我送你出去 我会跟她坐出租车回家
Okay, but I’ll walk you out. I’ll take her home in a cab.
让她走
Let her go.
再吃一颗安♥眠♥药♥ 她就会再次爱上我
Another Quaalude, she gonna love me again.
你看什么看
What’re you looking at?
你们全是王八蛋
You’re all a bunch of fucking assholes.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
你们没胆做想做的事
You don’t have the guts to be what you want to be.
你们需要像我这样的人
You need people like me.
你们需要像我这样的人
You need people like me
这样你们才可以指指点点的说
so you can point your fucking fingers
“那是个坏人”
and say, “That’s the bad guy.”
所以你们是什么
So, what does that make you?
好人
Good?
你们才不是好人
You’re not good.
你们只是知道怎么掩饰
You just know how to hide,
怎么说谎
how to lie.
我没有这种问题
Me, I don’t have that problem.
我永远说真话
Me, I always tell the truth.
就算是我说谎的时候
Even when I lie.
所以跟坏蛋说晚安吧
So say good night to the bad guy!
快点
Come on.
这是你最后一次看到像这样的坏蛋
The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again,
我告诉你
let me tell you.
来吧 让路给坏蛋
Come on. Make way for the bad guy.
坏蛋来了
There’s a bad guy coming through!
最好别挡着他
Better get out of his way!
纽约市
NEW YORK CITY
不 你跟雪费德说别插手
No. You tell Sheffield to keep his nose out of it.
不会开庭了 我都打点好了
There’s gonna be no trial. I got it all under control now.
告诉他别管就是了
Just tell him to stay out of it!
艾薇拉呢 她有打电♥话♥来吗
Okay, what about Elvira? Did she call?
好吧
Yeah, all right.
东尼 没事吧
Tony, everything go okay?
嗯 一切顺利
Yeah, everything is roses.
恩尼 现在几点
Ernie, what time do you got?
-五十分 -五十分
-Ten to. -Ten to.
-这家伙去哪了 -我再打一次给曼尼
-Where is this guy, man? -I gotta call Manny again.
坐下
Sit down.
你敢告诉我怎么做
You don’t tell me what to do here!
-他出来了 -他来了
-He’s coming out. -He’s coming.
-我才不在乎 -是他
-I don’t give a fuck. -It’s him, man.
我们在联♥合♥国♥前动手
We do it in front of the United Nations.
那是他们的要求
That’s how they want it.
我不在乎你在哪里摆平他
I don’t care where you blow him up.
告诉我何时 知道吗
Tell me when, okay?
你只要告诉我何时就够了
You just tell me when. That’s all I care about.
我要你待在车后30公尺处
I want you to stay thirty meters behind the car, okey?
30公尺 别太远
Thirty meters. No more.
你说一次我就听到了
I heard you the first time.
一次 你只要跟我说一次
One time. That’s all you gotta tell me.
我跟你说30公尺
I told you thirty meters.
这个王八蛋 我告诉你
This fucking guy, I’m telling you.
看 他来了
Look.Here he comes.
他要去哪里
Where’s he going?
他为什么走那边
What’s he doing that way?
他在搞什么
What the fuck he doing?
这是怎么回事 过来
What the fuck is that? Come here.
你说她带小孩坐另一辆车
You said she took the kids in the other car!
是啊 每天都是 我也不知道是怎么回事
She did, every fucking day. I don’t know what’s going on.
他妈的不行 他妈的不行 算了
No fucking way. No fucking way. That’s it!
住手
Forget it!
我们只杀那家伙 不杀老婆 不杀小孩
We kill this guy alone. No wife, no kids.
不行 索沙要我们现在动手 我们就现在动手 走吧
No way. It Sosa says we do it now, we do it now.Let’s do.
这个王八蛋
This fucking guy.
跟着他
Okay, just stay behind him.
慢点 慢点
Slowly, slowly.
去你的 你♥他♥妈♥的秃鹰
Fuck you, you fucking vulture.
好 轻松点
Okay. Easy.
两个小孩在车里 真是他妈的糟
Two little kids in the car. This is so fucking bad.
真是他妈的糟
This is so fucking bad.
你快跟丢了 看 你快跟丢了
You’re losing them. Look! You’re losing them!
我看得到他们 好吗 我有看到
I see them, all right? I see them!
十公尺 十公尺
Ten meters, ten meters!
快走 快走
Move it. Move it!
闭上你的鸟嘴 好吗
Shut the fuck up, okay?
你没胆面对面杀他们
You don’t have the guts to look them in the eye when you kill them.
只能够在这…
You gotta hide with that shit…
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
他起身了 动手吧
He’s getting up. Let’s do it.
让你很爽吧
Make you feel good?
杀死妈妈跟小孩让你很爽吧 让你觉得自己很重要吧
Make you feel good to kill a mama and her kids? Make you feel big.
闭上你的嘴
Shut your mouth.
-大人物啊 -去你的
-Like you, big man! -Fuck you!
你以为我是什么人
What do you think I am?
你以为我会杀两个小孩跟母亲吗
You think I kill two kids and a woman?
妈的 我这辈子没感觉这么糟过
Fuck that! I don’t need that shit in my life!
你去死吧 混♥蛋♥
You die, motherfucker!
你以为我是什么人
What do you think I am, huh?
你以为我跟你一样下♥贱♥吗
You think I’m a fucking worm like you?
我告诉你了 我告诉过你了 别惹毛我
I told you, man! I told you, don’t fuck with me!
我告诉你 不准他妈的碰小孩
I told you, no fucking kids!
你就是不听 你这他妈的蠢猪
No, but you wouldn’t listen! You stupid fuck!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!