…Splendor of our city at its best.
就是这些家伙
It’s those guys, man!
那些他妈的银行家跟政客
It’s the fucking bankers, the politicians,
是他们想让古♥柯♥碱非法
they’re the ones that wanna make coke illegal
这样他们不但能从中赚一笔 还能赢得选票
so they can make the fucking money and then get the fucking votes!
他们打击坏人 他们才是坏人
They fighting the bad guys. They’re the bad guys!
他们他妈的什么人什么事都搞
They fuck anything and anyone.
你能不能不要一直说脏话
Can’t you stop saying “fuck” all the time?
可不可以不要一直谈钱 那很无聊 东尼
Can’t you stop talking about money? It’s boring, Tony.
这是怎么回事 无聊 哪里无聊了
Where’s this coming from? Boring? What’s boring?
你很无聊
You’re boring. Oh.
“钱”我在这房♥子里只听得到这个字
“Money. ” That’s all I hear in this house.
看那些鹈鹕在飞 飞啊 鹈鹕
Look at these pelicans fly. Come on, pelicans!
-来了 -法兰克从来不谈钱
-Here it is. -Frank never talked about money.
因为他很聪明
That’s ’cause he was so smart.
你知道你变成什么样吗
You know what you’re becoming?
你是小西班牙移♥民♥富豪 满口只有钱…
You’re an immigrant spic millionaire who can’t stop talking…
你叫谁”小西班牙”你这片白面包
Who the fuck you calling a “spic ,” you white piece of bread?
别挡着电视
Get out of the way of the TV!
去花♥园♥挖个洞 把钱埋起来 然后忘了它吧
Dig a hole in the garden, bury it, and forget about it.
我努力赚来的 我要你知道
I work hard for this! I want you to know that.
有人应该送你钱 你人这么好
Somebody should’ve given it to you. You would’ve been a nicer person.
你知道你的问题在哪里吗 亲爱的
Know what your problem is, pussycat?
我有什么问题
What is my problem?
你的生活太无趣了
You got nothing to do with your life.
你何不去找份工作之类的
Why don’t you get a job or something?
随便做什么都好 当护士吧
Do something. Be a nurse.
照顾盲眼小孩跟麻疯病患者那种
Work with blind kids, lepers. That kind of thing.
做什么都好过 整天等着你来睡我
Anything beats lying around all day waiting for me to fuck you!
别太自大了 亲爱的 你没那么厉害
Don’t toot your horn, honey. You’re not that good.
没有 法兰克比较厉害吗
No? Frank was better?
你是个王八蛋
You’re an asshole!
你去哪 回来
Where you going? Come here!
艾薇
Elvie!
我开玩笑的
I was kidding!
我只是开玩笑
I was only kidding!
我猜有时婚姻生活并不像人家说的那么好
I guess sometimes married life is not all it’s cracked up to be.
-你去哪里 -我有约会
-Where you going? -I got a date.
-你有约会 过来 -嗯
-You got a date? Come here. -Yeah.
-什么事 -希多本那件事
-What? -This Seidelbaum thing.
嗯 都安排好了
Yeah, it’s all set up.
好 忘了这件事
Yeah, well, you forget it.
别管了 我来搞定
Stay out of it. I’ll take care of it.
别管 那是我的交易 我安排的
Stay out of it? It’s my deal. I set it up.
你不是个谈判家 曼尼 你知道的
You’re not a negotiator, Manny, you know that.
你喜欢妞儿多过喜欢钱
You like the ladies more than the money.
那就是你的问题
That’s your problem.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么 我是你的合伙人耶
What the fuck are you talking about? I’m your partner, okay?
如果你连这都不信任我
If you don’t trust me with that kind of thing,
你还能信任谁
who’re you gonna trust?
小股东
Junior partner.
狗屎
Bullshit, man.
别跟我说信任 我不喜欢
Don’t talk to me about trust, I don’t like it.
你该听你老婆的 她说得对
You should listen to your wife. She’s right.
你是个王八蛋
You are an asshole, man!
过来 亲一个 过来
Come here. Give me a kiss. Come here.
去你的
Fuck you, man!
是谁打下这一切的 我 是我
Who put this thing together? Me! That’s who!
我信任谁 我
Who do I trust? Me!
去他的”信任”
Fuck him. “Trust.”
王八蛋 竟敢叫我王八蛋
Asshole. Fuck called me an asshole.
我不需要那些狗屎
I need that shit.
我不需要他
I don’t need him.
我不需要她 去他们的 我谁也不需要
I don’t need her. Fuck them. I don’t need nobody.
以前我在哥伦比亚拍电影的
Back then I worked in pictures down in Colombia.
我有演《燃烧》那部电影 你看过吗
I was in that movie Burn. You ever see it?
你有看到我跟马龙白兰度一起吗
You saw me with Marlon Brando?
你知道 我们是好朋友
You know, we’re good friends.
-我是他的司机 -真的
-I was his driver. -No shit?
-白兰度 -他们在卡塔赫纳拍的
-Brando. -They shot it there. Cartagena.
杰罗庞泰科法是导演
Gillo Pontecorvo. He was the director.
意大利人
Italian guy.
-告诉我他的事 -我也认识保罗纽曼
-Tell me about him. -I also know Paul Newman.
-我和他在图森一起工作过 -没开玩笑
-I worked with him in Tucson. -No kidding?
你认识班尼奥华尔兹吗
Do you know Benny Alvarez?
在图森 班尼奥华尔兹
In Tucson. Benny Alvarez?
-总计 -不认识
-Subtotal. -No?
他是个好人
He’s a nice guy.
28万3107元6毛5分
$283, 107.65.
你要开公♥司♥支票吗
You want a company check here?
我的纪录是28万4600元
I got 284.6.
不可能 机器不会弄错
That’s just not possible. The machine don’t make mistakes.
-再算一次 -不用了 算了
-Let’s count it again. -No. Come on.
生意归生意 这里差了一千五百元
Business is business. Come on. You’re talking $1,500 here.
好吧 零钱你留着 好吗 我无所谓
Okay, you keep the change. Okay? I don’t give a shit.
-我会再帮你算一次 -不用了
-I’ll count it again for you. -No, come on.
这张支票要写给谁
This check here, where does this check go?
-蒙大拿地♥产♥公♥司♥ -蒙大拿什么
-Montana Realty Company. -Montana what?
蒙大拿地♥产♥公♥司♥
Montana Realty Company.
-共28万4000元 -28万4600元
-That’s 284. -284,600.
你怎么会不认识班尼奥华尔兹
How come you don’t know Benny Alvarez?
-我跟班尼吃过午饭 -他可能认识我
-Me and Benny have lunch together. -He probably knows me.
你问他
You ask him.
现在是多少了
We’re up to what?
七张支票 132万5623元
Seven checks. $1,325,623.
还有20万
200,000 more.
-我要去小号♥ -不准动
-We ought to take a leak. -Freeze!
把手举起来
Get your hands up!
靠墙上 转身
Go against the wall, turn around.
你玩真的
You’re not kidding.
你被以反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪法逮捕
You’re under arrest for violation of the RICO Statute.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的话将被当作呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be taken against you.
我怎么知道你们是不是警♥察♥
How do I know you guys are cops?
你说什么 王八蛋
What’s that say, asshole?
这东西不错 你哪里拿的
That’s pretty good, man. Where’d you get that?
你自称是古巴人 你让真正的古巴人蒙羞
You call yourself a Cuban? You make a real Cuban throw up!
叫你的狗放开我 希多本
Call your dog off me, Seidelbaum.
-我要联络我的律师 -他帮不上你的
-I want to call my lawyer. -Lot of good he’s gonna do you.
你看到钟里面有个镜头吗
You see that eye there in the clock?
打个招呼吧
Say, “Hi, honey.”
真可爱 你看看
That’s pretty cute. Look at that.
希多本 你在我们面前打手♥枪♥
You jerk off in front of us, Seidelbaum?
我本来三点约了个妞
I was supposed to meet this chick at 3:00.
你真惹人厌
You’re a fucking pain in the ass.
好了 班尼 关掉吧
All right, Benny, kill it.
你了解我给你的权利吗
You understand the rights I’ve given you?
我很了解这些狗屁倒灶的事 希多本
I know all that bullshit, Seidelbaum!
你省省吧
Save your breath.
你没证据可以抓我 你知道 我也知道
You got nothing on me. You know it. I know it.
我只是在换钱而已
I’m changing dollar bills, that’s all.
你要浪费我的时闲 好 我叫我律师来
You want to waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer.
他是迈阿密最厉害的律师 他厉害到
He’s the best lawyer in Miami. He’s such a good lawyer
明天早上你就会被调去阿♥拉♥斯加
that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska.
记得穿暖一点
So dress warm.
毒枭以五百万元天价交保
给我一张十万元的支票跟三十万元现金
Give me a check for 100 grand, plus 300 in cash.
我保证你的阴谋罪会被撒销
I guarantee you walk on the conspiracy charge.
他们会再告你逃税
They’re gonna come back at us on a tax evasion,
而且告得成
and they’ll get it.
会判多久
So, what am I looking at here?