吉娜蒙大拿发廊
你有事来找我 没问题
So you come to me with some kind of thing. Okay.
你提出来 我们谈谈
You propose it, I talk to you.
但是我有个问题 我不能付更多钱
But we got a problem. I can’t pay more.
我现在赚的钱是以前的两倍
I’m bringing in twice as much as I ever did before.
我们一个月有一千万 一千五百万再进来
We’re doing 10 million, 15 million a month. Come on.
这是很大一笔钱
That’s serious money.
你们银行要降低费用
You bank boys gotta come down a bit.
不可能
No way.
-这太超过了 我们办不到 -真糟糕
-That’s crazy. We can’t do that. -Then that’s too bad.
-那我要怎么办 -我们不是大盘商
-What am I gonna do? -We’re not a wholesale operation.
我们是合法的银行 你给我越多现金
We’re a legitimate bank. The more cash you give me,
我越难洗
the harder it is for me to rinse.
有个问题 我不懂
That’s a problem. I didn’t know.
情况是我不能再收你的钱
The fact is, I can’t take any more of your money
除非我加你手续费
unless I raise the rates on you.
-你要加…-非加不可
-You gonna raise the… -I gotta do it.
国税局有动作了…
The IRS is coming…
少跟我说那些废话 我们谈谈
Don’t give me that shit! Let’s talk.
谈谈吧
I’m talking.
我要降 你要加 我知道游戏规则
I go low, you go high. I know the game.
-商业讨论嘛 -让我解释一下
-This is business talk. -Let me explain something.
国税局打算严查南佛罗里达
The IRS is coming down heavy on South Florida.
《时代》杂♥志♥上的一篇报导煽风点火
There was a TIME magazine story that didn’t help.
现在经济衰退
There’s a recession.
我有股东 我要跟他们交代
I got stockholders I got to be responsible for.
-我们非加不可 东尼 -你要跟他学
-I got to do it, Tony. -You’ll learn from him.
首一千两百万元里面 二十元钞票收百分之十
I got to go 10% on the first 12 million in denominations of 20.
十元钞票收百分之八
I’ll go 8% on your $10 bills,
五元钞票收百分之六
6% on your fives.
-我们会去别家 -够了
-We’ll go somewhere else. -That’s it.
-没有其它家了 -去你♥妈♥的♥
-There’s no place else to go. -Fuck you, man! Fuck you!
我自己把钱运去巴哈马
I’ll fly the cash myself to the Bahamas.
一次 或许可以 之后呢
Once, maybe. Then what?
你放心把辛苦赚来的两千万元
You’ll trust some monkey in a Bahamian bank
交给巴哈马银行里的笨蛋吗
with 20 million of your hard-earned dollars?
拜托 东尼 别傻了
Come on, Tony. Don’t be a schmuck.
你还能信任谁
Who else can you trust?
所以你会付我们这么多钱 你信任我们
That’s why you pay us so much. You trust us.
你听到他说什么吗
Did you hear that guy?
你该听听他说的话 你会学到东西
You got to listen to him. You’ll learn something.
继续待在我们这
Stay with us.
你是我们尊贵的顾客 我们会好好招呼你
You’re a well-liked customer. You’re in good hands with us.
-我必须走了 -我很安全可是很穷
-And I got to run. -I’m safe but poor.
-新婚生活如何 -比你的好
-How’s married life treating you? -Better than you are.
帮我和尊夫人打招呼 她很美丽
Say hello to the princess for me. She’s beautiful.
-再见 -再见
-I’ll see you. Take care. -You, too.
王八蛋
That prick!
他妈的白烂
Fucking WASP whore.
一副我是基佬船民似的
Talking to me like I’m some maricón who came over on a boat.
我告诉你 我们不需要这个笑脸王八
I tell you what. We don’t need that smiling motherfucker.
我们应该跟那个犹太人希多本谈谈 好吗
We should talk to this Jewish guy, Seidelbaum, okay?
他有自己的兑换所 他最多收百分之四
He’s got his own exchange. He charges 4% at the most.
他关系很好
And he’s connected.
去他们的小意大利黑♥手♥党♥
Fuck them. Mob guys. Guineas.
我不信任他们
I don’t trust them.
你这个月清过房♥子了吗 车子呢
Did you sweep the house this month? The cars?
有啊 我跟你说过了 五千块那笔数
Yeah, I told you about it. The $5,000?
-你看 -什么
-Look at that. -What?
那辆有线电视的车
That cable truck there.
从什么时候开始装个电视线要三天
Since when does it take three days to rig a cable?
什么 你已经盯它三天
What? You been watching it for three days?
那东西已经在那里停了三天
The thing has been there for three days.
你要我怎么做 不去看它吗
What am I gonna do, not look at it?
-你觉得是警♥察♥ 对不对 -我哪知道
-What, you think it’s cops, right? -I don’t know.
说不定是迪亚兄弟来找我麻烦
Could be the Diaz brothers, coming to get me.
-说不定 我会去查查 好吗 -你去查查看
-Maybe. I’ll check it out, okay? -You check it out.
然后我们就把那辆他妈的货车炸回哥伦比亚去
Then we’re gonna blow that fucking truck back to Colombia!
拜托 这一带又不是只有我们贩毒
Come on. We’re not the only dopers living on the block.
是吗 记住了
Okay? Remember that.
那辆货车可能是任何人的
That truck could be anybody and anything.
说不定是有线电视台…
It could be a cable company…
你知道吗 你的态度真♥他♥妈♥差
You know something? You got some fucking attitude.
你负责我的安全…
For someone who’s in charge of my security…
这是前门的钥匙
Here are the keys to the front door.
拿去 把钥匙给他们
Go down there. Give them the keys!
我只是想告诉你
I’m just trying to say something.
你花太多钱在反监视系统上
You’re spending a lot of money on this counter-surveillance.
我不管
I don’t give a fuck.
占我们收入的一成二
It’s 12% of our adjusted gross.
一成二不是小数目
12% isn’t peanuts.
我才不管
I don’t give a fuck!
让我晚上能睡得好才是重点
It makes me sleep good at night. That’s what counts.
-好吗 交给你来担心 -交给我来担心
-Okay? You worry about it. -I am worried about it.
我告诉你 我们越来越大意了
I’m telling you. We’re getting sloppy.
我们的想法 我们的态度 知道吗
Our thinking, our fucking attitude, you know?
我们他妈的肚子不饿了
We’re not fucking hungry anymore.
迈阿密在转变 你随处都看得到
Miami’s changing. You can see it everywhere.
新建筑 新工作机会
New construction. New jobs.
经由佛罗里达安全信托融♥资♥而来的成长
Growth that’s financed by Florida Security Trust.
我们有75年的经验为您规划财务
We’ve put your money to work for 75 years,
建设更加繁荣的迈阿密
building a more prosperous Miami.
您值得信赖的明天
Count on us being here tomorrow.
那是因为你♥他♥妈♥的骗了大家75年
That’s because for 75 years, you been fucking everybody.
有人应该出手治治这些贱♥货♥
Somebody should do something about those whores.
跟我收一成的费用
I mean, charging me 10 points on my money.
他们会付出代价的 妈的 简直没王法了
They’re getting away with it. Fuck, there’s no laws anymore.
-算了吧 -怎样都好
-Forget it. Anything goes.
他们已经存在几千年了 连天使都收买♥♥了
They been around 1,000 years. They got all the angles figured out.
你知道资本主义是什么吗 被他妈的恶整
You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked.
我还没遇过真正的资本主义者
True capitalist if ever I met one.
你有听到吗
Did you hear that?
你怎么知道 小笨蛋
How would you know, bubblehead?
你整天除了弄头发跟化妆
You ever do nothing besides get your hair fixed
还做过什么事
and powder your nose?
看看你 你吸太多粉了
Look at you. You do too much of that shit.
没什么比过量更棒的了
Nothing exceeds like excess.
-你该知道的 东尼 -我该知道什么
-You should know that, Tony. -I should know what?
我该知道什么
What should I know?
你为什么总是那样跟我说话
Why do you have to talk to me like that all the time,
-好像我该知道什么似的 -我有话跟你说
-like I got to know something? -Let me talk to you.
-听好 -现在几点
-Listen. -What time is it?
希多本…
This Seidelbaum…
六点五十五分
6:55.
-好 -我遇到一个叫希多本的家伙…
-Okay. -I met with this guy Seidelbaum…
与毒品有关的暴♥力♥行为充斥南佛罗里达…
The drug-related violence that’s plagued South Florida…
这家伙很搞笑
He’s good for a laugh, this guy.
这么少的维安经费 你如何打击
With a small law-enforcement budget, how can you put a dent
一个产值高达一千亿元的行业
on an estimated $100-billion-a-year business?
目前看来 你只能够
It seems at times all you can do
用手指挡住水坝缺口 祈祷不会溃堤
is put your finger in the dike and pray.
用手指挡住水坝缺口
Put your fingers in a dyke?
你能放手指的地方
The only place you can get your fingers
只有水坝啊
is in some dyke.
不是让毒品非法 而是将毒品合法化并课税
…Not by outlawing the substances, but by legalizing and taxing them.
有人认为这样会让组织犯罪退出
These voices say that will drive out the organized crime element.
我不同意这个观点
I am not one of those voices.
我知道 但你知道为什么吗
I know that. But you know why?
因为你的头接在屁♥股♥上 那就是为什么
‘Cause you got your head up your culo, that’s why.
那个混♥蛋♥家伙 他从没说过真话
That fucking guy, he never tells the truth.
我们华丽的城市