而他顶多就是个 打拳的
and he’s gonna be… kicking punching bags.
我只是觉得你应该跟他分手
I just think you should break up with him.
真是难以置信
Unbelievable.
这简直就是噩梦
This is nightmarish.
黛安 你本该
Diane, you owe it to yourself…
毫无牵挂地坐上那架飞机
to get on that plane with no attachments, no strings.
因为你到了那边之后 情况就变了
Because after you get over there, things are gonna change.
人是会变的
People change.
爸 我们已经谈过这个了
Dad, you and I have talked about this.
劳埃德和我也谈过这事了
Lloyd and I have talked about this.
相信我 这事早就已经详细谈过了
Believe me, this is well-covered territory.
黛安 我不是要求你
Diane, I’m not asking you
跟他彻底不再往来 我…
to sever all relations with the boy. I—
送他一份礼物吧 就这个
Uh, give him a present. Here.
让他知道你还关心他
Let him know you still care.
-送他这支笔 -就一支笔
– Give him this pen. – A pen.
爸 我是绝对不会送他一支笔的
Dad, in a million years, I would never give him a pen.
享受一些乐趣有什么错呢 我喜欢他
What’s wrong with having some fun? I like him.
“我喜欢他”
“I like him”?
黛安 我是想告诉你做人要坦诚
Diane, I’m talking about being honest with people,
-要善良… -爸 我爱他
– being decent– – Dad, I love him.
好极了
Great.
不 真的好极了 我…
No, that’s great. I-
听到你这么说很好 因为…
It’s great to hear you say that, because-
我也说不清 是我太自私了吗 我…
I don’t know. What, am I being selfish? I-
我 我怎么就这么固执呢
I- Why am I so fixated?
大概是因为我最近遇上太多麻烦
I guess it’s because I got a lot of troubles with- I-
是这样吗 我 我是不是很自私
Is that it? Am I— Am I being selfish?
我只想让你拥有一切 这有错吗
I just want you to have everything. Is that wrong?
不
No, uh-
我该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
你过几周就要走了 我们应该…
Just got a handful of weeks left with you, and we should—
我也…我也不知道我想说什么了
I don’t know. I don’t know what I’m trying to say.
他们认为我有罪
They think I’m guilty.
电脑上蹦出你的名字 一个老实人就得…
Some computer spits out your name, and another honest man-
这又有什么意义呢
What’s the goddamn point?
过你想要的生活吧 我爱你
Live your life. I love you.
爸 我很抱歉
Oh, Dad, I’m so sorry.
好的 现在踢左脚 踢右脚
All right. Now power left! Power right!
好的 谁是世界冠军 谁是你的英雄
All right, who’s world champion? Who’s your hero?
巨龙唐·威尔森
Don “The Dragon” Wilson!
劳埃德 你的电♥话♥
Lloyd, telephone!
继续踢 踢到…
Keep kickin’. Kick the-
喂
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
你还好吗
How are you doin’?
是啊 他们真的花钱雇我♥干♥这个
Yeah, they actually pay me for this.
好的 行啊 我一小时后过去接你
Yeah. Yeah, I’ll pick you up in an hour.
回头见
See you later.
你明天可以查一下邮筒
You should check your mail tomorrow.
我给你寄了封信 一封蓝色的信
I sent you, uh, a letter, a blue letter.
-你的信昨天就到了 -是吗
– Your letter came yesterday. – It did?
-那封信很棒 -我还希望…
– It was wonderful. – I wish–
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
就是很棒啊
It was wonderful.
我从没像那样寄过一封信 你明白吗
I never sent a letter like that, you know?
信我是寄出去了
I mean, I sent it.
我也说不清 可能我就是想
I don’t know. I mean, I felt like I wanted
告诉你一些我没写进信里的东西
to tell you somethin’ I didn’t put in the letter.
信上没说 但我想现在说
And I didn’t say it, but I think I wanna say it now.
我不确定到底该不该说
But I’m not sure if I should say it, you know?
因为平时大家说这句话 都并非是真心的
’cause people always say it when they don’t mean it,
但我觉得我是真心的
but I think I mean it.
-我就是想跟你说.. -不
– So, um, I just wanted to tell you that – No.
我们不用说出来
We don’t have to say it.
你怎么知道我要说什么
How do you know what I’m gonna say?
我不知道你要说什么
I don’t know what you’re gonna say.
-我是想告诉你我爱你 -谢谢你
– I was gonna tell you I love you. – Thank you.
我说出来了
I said it.
我知道
I know.
劳埃德 我们先不急着发展到那个阶段吧
Lloyd, let’s not start putting things on this level.
什么 这是个好阶段啊
What? This is a good level.
不是吗
Isn’t it?
我看着你真的无法说出这话
How can I look at you and say this?
说什么
Say what?
我觉得我们应该分开一段时间
I think that we should spend some time apart.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我需要学习 然后…
I need to study, and I—
你需要学习
You need to study?
-是啊 -好吧 你需要多长时间
– Yeah. – Okay. How much time do you need?
我是说…你懂的
I mean, you know?
毕竟你过段时间就要走了
I mean, you’re gonna be leaving in a little while,
所以我就想问清楚
so I’m just asking questions.
再说吧
We’ll see.
好的
Okay.
-很高兴知道这点 -是啊
– It’s good knowing this. – Yeah.
等等
Wait a minute.
我们刚做了什么决定
What did we just decide?
我们决定…
We decided-
-因为我很担心 你刚跟我分手了吗 -不 不是
– Because I’m worried. Did you just break up with me? – No. No—
-听起来是这样 -不是
– It sounded like you did. – No.
我们决定做朋友
We decided that we’re friends.
我知道这个词让人尴尬
I mean, I know it’s a terrible word—
既然是朋友 为什么我们不能再见面
Well, if we’re friends, why can’t we see each other?
我觉得我们不该再约会了
I think that we should stop going out on dates.
我觉得自己是个混♥蛋♥
I feel like a dick.
-你肯定觉得我是个混♥蛋♥ -不 我没有
– You must think I’m a dick. – No, I don’t.
-我没有 -不 你有
– I don’t. – Yeah, you do.
劳埃德 我们曾共享过最亲密的体验
Lloyd, we shared the most intimate thing two people can share.
-你是跟一个混♥蛋♥共享的 -不 不是
– You shared it with a dick. – No, I didn’t.
-是因为你♥爸♥吗 -不是
– Is this because of your dad? – No.
科莉劝你这么做的吗
You talk to Corey?
什么 你跟科莉说了我们的事吗
Why? Did you tell Corey what happened?
她自己猜出来的
She figured it out.
如果这让你生气 对不起 但…
I’m sorry if that upsets you, but—
没有 我不生气
No, that’s fine.
她会告诉所有人 但这没关系
She’ll tell everybody, but that’s fine.
-你跟谁说过吗 -只有我爸
– Did you tell anybody? – Just my dad.
你告诉了你♥爸♥吗
Y-You told your dad?
你有科莉和D.C.两个好朋友 我只有我爸
You have Corey and D.C. I have my dad.
怎么了 我很抱歉我说了这话 别往心里去
What? I’m sorry I said that. Forget I said it.
我心直口快 其实不是那个意思 但…
I said what I thought I meant, but-
-劳埃德 -别往心里去
– Lloyd- – forget it.
-我爱你 好吗 -那是什么意思
– I love you, okay? – What is that?
你这个手势是什么意思
What are you doing with your hands?
-你不要 -说话啊
– Don’t— Don’t be— – Talk to me.
在派对上你可像希拉一样滔滔不绝
One party and you’re talking like that girl Sheila.
不要这么刻薄 我也不好受
Don’t be mean. This is hard for me too.
那就别分手
Then don’t do it.
该死的
Oh, shit.
请收下这支笔 给我写信
Would you just take this pen, please, and write me?
难以置信 你刚跟我分手了
I don’t believe this. You just broke up with me.
喂 康斯坦丝吗 是我 劳埃德
Hello, Constance? It’s me, Lloyd.
没什么 我正开车逛呢
Nothing, I’m just driving around.
她跟我分手了
She broke up with me.
我能做什么 指望她回头吗
What do I do? Think she’ll come back?
我没法让她回头 我甚至无法…
How can I get her back? Can’t-
无法让她跟我说话
Can’t get her to talk to me.
一切都完了
It’s all so fucked up.
我好想痛哭一场
I feel like crying.