湖木湖木 无所畏惧
Lakewood, Lakewood have no fear!
不如再来一年
How about another year?
他每年都这样吗
He does this every year?
仅次于钥匙管家的烂工作
The worst job since key master.
嗨 乔 你好吗
Hi, Joe. How are you?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你入侵了我的灵魂
You invade my soul.
我想复合
I wanna get back together.
咪♥咪♥要去上大学了
Mimi’s gonna go to college,
我会孤身一人
and I’m gonna be alone.
但我会在她走之前和她分手
But I’m gonna break up with her before she leaves.
和我做♥爱♥吧
Have sex with me.
再见 乔
Good-bye, Joe.
每年我都办这个派对
You know, every year I throw this party.
每年都没人帮我打扫
Every year nobody helps me clean up.
-我为什么在大叫 -我不知道
– Why am I yelling? – I don’t know.
-我不知道 -我们得走了
– I don’t know. – We’re outta here, man.
好 劳埃德 谢了
All right, Lloyd. Thanks.
也许我们明天会过来 帮你打扫
Maybe we’ll come by tomorrow, help you clean up some.
黛安 你能来大家都很开心
Diane, everybody loved that you showed up.
-你扮的公鸡很棒 -这个嘛
– You’re a great rooster. – Well…
-帮我签一下 -好的
– Sign this? – Okay.
嘿 小科
Hey, Cor.
我单身了
So I’m single now.
一切都变了
Everything’s changed.
我真讨厌这样
I hate it.
-把火鸟车的钥匙给我 -你得冷静
– Give me my Firebird keys! – You must chill!
你得冷静 我把你的钥匙藏起来了
You must chill! I have hidden your keys.
冷静
Chill!
-我爱你 兄弟 -好咧 我也爱你
– I love you, man. – All right. I love you too.
-去睡吧 -我们真是铁哥们儿
– Go to sleep. – We’re full-on buds.
是的 没错
Yeah, right!
回见
Later.
你真是个大好人 劳埃德
You’re such a great person, Lloyd.
我是个好人 但你是个大好人
I’m a good person, but you are a great person.
-我们要走了 -好
– We’re outta there, man. – Yes.
-明天见 -回见
– See you tomorrow. – See ya.
-拜 -拜 黛安
– Bye. – Bye, Diane.
再见
Bye-bye.
开车小心
Drive safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
我特此卸下钥匙管家的职位 给我瓶啤酒
I hereby surrender my duties as key master. Gimme a beer.
没问题
Certainly.
我很高兴地宣布这个袋子空了
I’m happy to say that this sack is officially empty.
后面的厕所 来吧
The back bathroom. Let’s go.
-瞧瞧这位先生 -我得回家
– Oh, look at this gentleman here. – I gotta get home.
得回家
Gotta get home.
抱歉
Excuse me.
-不好意思 -你感觉如何 兄弟
– I’m sorry. – How you doin’, brother?
我都不知道我们在哪
You know, I don’t even know where we are.
接下来我将给大家播放
I’m about to play you
三小时无广♥告♥的摇滚乐
three hours of commercial-free rock and roll—
我喜欢这张专辑
I love this album.
的确很不错
It’s a good one.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
你认出什么了吗
Do you recognize anything yet?
任何东西
Anything?
老天 行行好吧
Lord, have mercy.
三小时无广♥告♥的摇滚乐 早上好
Three hours of commercial-free rock and roll. Good morning.
就是那里 那是我家 我住在那里
That’s it! That’s my house! I live there.
-好好休息 -拜
– Well, uh, have a good sleep. – Bye.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
你们太棒了 回头给我电♥话♥ 或…
You guys are the best. Give me a call, or, uh-
-看这个 -你有没有…
– Look at this one. – Uh, did you-
他们都在你的年鉴上写了什么
So what did they write in your book?
大家给黛安·科特写了什么
What did they write to Diane Court?
好吧 听听他们给我写的
All right. Listen to some of the things they wrote me.
“真高兴终于见到你了”
“Glad I finally met you.”
“你总是很友好”
“You always seemed nice.”
“希望我能更了解你”
“Wish I could’ve known you more.”
我的年鉴上写的都是”劳埃德 回头见 也许吧”
Mine says stuff like, uh, “Lloyd, see you around maybe.”
今晚之前没人认识我
Nobody knew me before tonight.
他们知道你 现在他们认识你了
They knew of you. Now they know you.
是没错 但我第一次感觉融入了群体 你懂吗
Yeah, but I feel like I fit in for the first time, you know?
就像之前我拒他们于千里之外
Like I held them far away from me,
所以他们也不敢接近我
so they did the same to me.
现在都好了
That’s cool then.
是啊
Yeah.
我真高兴我们来了
I’m so glad we did this.
-我们可以从这走回去 -好的
– We can walk from here. – Okay.
-你家里只有你和你♥爸♥吗 -是的
– So it’s just you and your dad, right? – Yeah.
-事情很复杂 你肯定不想听 -我想听
– That’s a whole story you don’t want to hear. – Sure I do.
好吧 我父母在我13岁时离婚 然后…
Well, my parents split up when I was 13, and-
老天 我还得去…
God, I actually had to-
我去了法♥院♥ 必须选择跟他们其中一个人生活
I went to court, and I had to choose between the two of them.
所以我选了我爸 感觉比较安全 你懂吗
So I chose my dad. Just felt safer that way, you know?
小心碎玻璃
Watch out for that glass.
谢谢
Thanks.
-但无论如何 还是… -我懂 很不好受
– But either way, it’s still— – Yeah, twisted.
-你知道吗 -什么
– You know what? – What?
你是个很棒的约会对象
You’re a great date.
我从没和你这么简单的男生约会过
I’ve never really gone out with someone as basic as you.
简单
Basic.
你暑假的工作是什么
So what’s your job this summer?
工作吗 做个优秀的约会对象
Job? Being a great date.
-不 我是认真的 -我也是
– No, I’m serious. – So am I.
我希望还能跟你见面
I want to see you again-
在你走之前越多越好 终于说出口了
as much as I can before you leave. Said it!
我只剩大概16周的时间
I only have something like 16 weeks.
16周也很长了
Sixteen weeks is a long time.
那明天给我打电♥话♥
Then call me tomorrow.
已经到明天了
Today is tomorrow.
-那晚点给我电♥话♥ -好的
– Then call me later. – Okay.
谢了
Thanks.
我 我晚点打给你
I’ll-I’ll call you later.
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, honey.
爸爸 我真高兴我去了 晚安
Dad, I’m so glad I went. Good night.
等等 等等
Uh, wait, wait, wait a minute.
劳埃德怎么样
How was Lloyd?
劳埃德真是个绅士
Lloyd was such a gentleman.
他既幽默又紧张 还很奇怪
He was funny and nervous and strange.
我还见到了以前不可能认识的人
And I met people I would have never met before.
然后我搞砸了 我说他”简单”
And then I blew it. I called him “Basic.”
你敢相信我说了这话吗
Can you believe I did that?
我想他并不觉得尴尬
I don’t think he’s reeling in embarrassment.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
太棒了
Yes!
-劳埃德完了 -什么意思
– Lloyd is doomed. – Meaning?
意思是她定下的第二次约会就是带他见家长
Meaning that she made the second date a family audition,
-这对劳埃德来说就是死亡之吻 -为什么
– which is the kiss of death for Lloyd. – Why?
压力太大 他不擅长
It’s too much pressure. It’s not his crowd.
-这姑娘是怎么回事 -我叫他做真实的自己
– What’s wrong with this girl? – I told him to be himself.
但他一紧张就说个不停
But he’s got that nervous talking thing.
我叫他别说话
I told him not to speak.
我知道这话听起来有些奇怪
I know this is a strange thing to say,
但也许黛安·科特真的喜欢劳埃德
but maybe Diane Court really likes Lloyd.
如果你是黛安·科特
If you were Diane Court,
你真的会爱上劳埃德吗
would you honestly fall for Lloyd?
-会 -会
– Yeah. – Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!