我真高兴你能来
I’m so glad you came to this.
-这是我的钥匙 -我一直希望你能来一次的
– Here’s my keys! – I’ve always wanted you to come to one of these.
真希望你击掌前把钥匙用另一只手拿着
I wish you had done that without your keys in your hand brother!
跟我来
Come with me.
那边有很多帅哥
There are so many cute guys here.
-好了 -放开我
– Come on. – Let go of me!
-我爱你 兄弟 -我也爱你
– I love you, man! – I love you too!
兄弟
Homeboy.
-我是麦克·卡梅隆 你好吗 -怎么
– Mike Cameron. How you doin’? – What?
-我是麦克·卡梅隆 这派对真够狂野的 -是啊
– Mike Cameron. This is one fresh jam, huh? – Yeah!
-是啊 -天呐 听着
– Yeah. Hey – Oh, God, listen.
我跟你不熟 但是我很想问你
I- I don’t know you very well, you know, but I wanted to ask you.
你是怎么让黛安·科特跟你约会的
How’d you get diane Court to go out with you?
我给她打了电♥话♥
I called her up.
但你是怎么成功的呢 你有什么特别的
But how come it worked? I mean, like, what are you?
我是劳埃德·杜布勒
I’m Lloyd Dobler.
太棒了 我有希望了 谢谢
This is great. This gives me hope. Thanks.
好吧
All right.
交钥匙吗
Key?
我今年写了63首歌♥
I wrote 63 songs this year.
都是关于乔的
They’re all about Joe,
今晚我要全部演奏一遍
and I’m going to play every single one of them tonight.
我刚看到乔了 他来了
I just saw Joe. He’s here.
你没必要这么戏剧化
Well, you don’t have to be so dramatic about it.
你确实为他自杀来着
You did try and kill yourself because of the guy.
自杀之后是什么感觉 科莉
What was it like after it happened, Corey?
我一直想知道
I’ve always wanted to know.
她在《早安 西雅图》节目上都说过了
She explained it all on Wake Up, Seattle.
你没看吗
Where were you?
够了 我现在很好 我没事
Stop! I am fine now. I’m all right.
所有人都在问我这事 我没事了
All everybody does is ask me about this, and I’m fine.
乔今晚是跟咪♥咪♥一起来的吗
Did Joe come with Mimi tonight?
交钥匙 交钥匙 有人吗
Keys. Keys, anybody?
好的 钥匙管家 好的
All right, key master. All right.
嘿 老兄 还好吗
Hey, man. Hey, how you doin’?
劳埃德
Lloyd!
劳埃德·杜布勒 抓到你了
Lloyd Dobler, I got you.
你好 埃文斯老师
How you doing, Miss Evans?
职业咨♥询♥会你一次都没去过
You missed every one of your career-counseling sessions.
就当我是强迫症吧
Call me obsessive-compulsive,
-我们现在来谈谈 -不可能
– but let’s do this right now. – No way!
-劳埃德 -怎么了
– Lloyd. – What?
-离我远点 -我♥干♥什么了
– Get away from me! – What did I do?
-不许跟着我 -别这样
– Don’t even follow me! – Don’t do this.
-别理我 -别逼我拿出指导老师的架子 劳埃德
– Leave me alone! – Don’t make me sound like a counselor, Lloyd.
我有数据给你看 我还有图表
I’ve got statistics I can show you. I have graphs I can show you.
我有很多材料给你看 一切文件都表明一件事
I got all this stuff I can show you. It all says the same thing.
你必须选择一个职业
You have to decide on a career.
我爸爸是陆军中校
My dad’s a lieutenant-colonel in the army.
他想让我参军 他想找关系
He wants me to join. He wants to pull some strings.
我觉得没戏
I mean, there’s no possible way.
那我给你安排下西雅图专科学校的面试
Let me just make an appointment for you at Seattle Junior College.
-你是钥匙管家吗 -是
– You the key master? – Yep.
我不会去西雅图专科学校的
I’m not gonna go to Seattle Junior College.
我得实话告诉你
I’ve gotta be honest with you.
那不是我的目标 我有更大的目标
I’m not looking for that. I’m looking for something bigger, you know.
我想尝试成就一番伟业
I’m looking for a dare-to-be-great situation.
劳埃德 派对上所有人
Lloyd, everybody in that party
都在档案里写了志愿 除了你
put something on their record except you.
但他们有多少人真正知道自己想要什么
How many of ’em really know what they want though?
他们很多人以为自己肯定知道 对吧
A lot of them think they have to know, right?
但内心深处 他们其实不知道
But inside they don’t really know.
所以 我说不清
So, I don’t know.
但我清楚我不知道
But I know that I don’t know.
挺住 劳埃德
Hang tough, Lloyd.
我知道今年”我们都太争强好胜”
I know we were “All too competitive” this year,
但我只想说
but I just want to say…
如果没有黛安·科特
that if it wasn’t for “Diane Court”
我也许进不了康奈尔大学
I probably wouldn’t have gotten into Cornell,
因为你让我加倍努力
because you made me study twice as hard.
-所以谢谢你 -你也激励了我
– So thanks. – You did the same for me.
是吗
I did?
你真的是和劳埃德·杜布勒一起来的吗
Did you really come here with Lloyd Dobler?
怎么会那样
How did that “happen”?
他逗得我很开心
He made me laugh.
是的 他还好 爸爸
Yes. He’s okay, Dad.
不客气 我经常给你打电♥话♥ 你知道的
I- You’re welcome. I always call you. You know that.
-给你打电♥话♥ -好了 别客气了
– Call you? – All right, um— Stop being so grateful.
好 我黎明前回去 好吗
All right. I’ll-I’ll be home before dawn, okay?
-再见 -黎明
– Bye. – Dawn?
-你们能帮我签年鉴吗 -当然
– Oh, would you guys sign my annual? – Sure.
-你能帮我签吗 -好
– Would you sign mine? – Yeah.
你真的要给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥报备吗
Did you really have to call your dad?
天呐 真是噩梦
God, how nightmarish.
-我保证过 -他会熬夜等你回去吗
– I promised. – Is he gonna wait up?
-什么也别告诉他 -一句也别说
– Tell him nothing. – Nothing.
我会哭着进家门 这样他就不会烦我了
I make sure I enter the house crying. He leaves me alone.
我喜欢你在演讲中说的你很害怕
I loved in your speech when you said you were scared.
劳埃德·杜布勒 好吧
Lloyd Dobler. All right.
♪他♪
♪He♪
♪喜欢女孩♪
♪Like girls♪
随你怎么说 布莱恩
Whatever you say, Brian.
♪那些女孩的芳名♪
♪With names♪
♪如艾希莉♪
♪Like Ashleigh♪
♪和塔莫莱恩♪
♪And Tammerlane♪
-嘿 还好吗 兄弟 -还好吗
– Hey, what’s up, man? – How’s it goin’?
我去厨房♥ 乔
I’ll be in the kitchen, Joe.
♪绝不是我 绝不是我♪
♪That’ll never be me. That’ll never be me♪
♪绝不是我 绝不是我 绝不♪
♪That’ll never be, never be me, no♪
♪绝不是我 绝不是我♪
♪That’ll never be me. That’ll never be me♪
-♪绝不是我 绝不是我♪ -乔 乔
-♪That’ll never be, never be me, no♪- Joe, Joe.
她写了65首歌♥
She’s written 65 songs.
65首啊 每一首都是关于你的
Sixty-five. They’re all about you.
关于痛苦
They’re all about pain.
那又怎么样
So what’s up?
别再刺♥激♥她的大脑了 老兄
So stop freaking with her head, man.
别再玩弄她的意识了 懂吗
Stop playing with her mind, you know?
她是个人 大活人
She’s a human being. She’s a person.
她非常有才华 知道吗
She’s very talented, you know?
老兄 不然我为什么留着她的磁带
Dude, why do you think I keep her tapes, man?
将来肯定值钱
Gonna be valuable some day.
♪不 绝不♪
♪No, never♪
♪不 绝不 绝不 你想都别想♪
♪No, never ever, ever. Don’t you ever think it♪♪
我的天
Oh, my God!
乔是我的初恋 初夜
Joe was my first love. He was my first sex.
而一直以来 他都在和咪♥咪♥约会
And the whole time, he was going out with Mimi.
他绝不会和她分手
He’ll never break up with her.
但如果我看见他 我会说”嗨 乔 你还好吗”
But if I see him, it’s, “Hi, Joe. How are you?”
仅此而已
And that is it.
我会没事的
I’ll be okay.
别担心 他在房♥子另一侧
Don’t worry. He’s at the other end of the house.
真可惜像劳埃德这样的男人太少
It’s too bad more guys can’t be like Lloyd.
他总在偷瞄我 你看
He checks up on me. Look.
我还要去写歌♥
I’ve got more songs to do.
♪乔满口谎言♪
♪Joe lies♪
♪乔满口谎言♪
♪Joe lies♪
♪乔满口谎言♪
♪Joe lies♪
♪当他哭泣时♪
♪When he cries♪
♪当他哭泣时♪
♪When he cries♪♪
-我们终于能说话了 -是啊
– So we can finally talk. – Yeah.