Don’t do this to me. You’re too good at making me nervous.
不 听我说
No, listen to me!
你是全国最棒的 你还不明白吗
You’re the best in the country. Don’t you understand?
这就像 金字塔 一开始大家都在竞争
It’s like… a pyramid. It starts out with everybody,
接着在你整个人生中 不断筛选 缩小范围
and it narrows through your life and through everything.
经过各种各样的游戏和竞争
And all the hoopla and the competition
最终只筛选出一个人
narrows it down to one brilliant person…
那个人如此特别 被两个大♥陆♥的人夸赞
who is so special they celebrate you on two continents.
那个人就是你
And it’s you.
告诉我 这有什么不好的
So tell me something. Where’s the flaw in that?
没什么不好 不是吗
There is no flaw. Huh?
劳埃德 号♥码:5551342

Hello?
是的 稍等 科莉
Ah, yeah. Just a second, Corey.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
是黛安·科特
Diane Court.
-别 别进去 -休想
– Don’t! Don’t go in there! – Forget it!
休想 分机是我的 我的
Forget it! It’s mine, it’s mine!
真遗憾
Too bad!
不许闹 不许出声 不许动 完全静止
No noise, no sound, no movement. Nothing.
你好 黛安吗
Hello. Diane?
你好 你给我打电♥话♥了
Hi. You called me?
是的 我在报纸上看到了你得到奖学金的事
Yeah, I read about your fellowship in the paper.
我很高兴你能给我回电
I’m very glad you called me back.
-是吗 -是啊
– Yeah? – Yeah.
我只是想恭喜你拿到奖学金去英国上学
I just wanted to congratulate you on that scholarship to England,
我还想说
and I wanted to just tell you
我觉得你的演讲很棒
I thought your speech was really incredible.
非常谢谢
Thank you very much.
真是疯狂的一天 不是吗
Whoa, what a day, huh?
是啊 疯狂的一天
Yeah, what a day.
-是啊 -是啊
– Yeah. – Yeah.
一个小问题 你知道我是谁吗
Quick question. Do-Do you know who I am?
知道 我们曾在花钟广场坐在一起
Yes, we sat together at Bell Square.
没错 你居然记得
Yeah, yeah. You remember.
不是 是你留言里说的
No, I read it on the message.
好吧 我叫劳埃德 我们一起出去玩吧
Okay, um, so it’s Lloyd, and, um, uh, let’s go out.
你想出去玩吗
You wanna go out?
谢谢 但我很忙
Oh, thanks, but I’m busy.
-很忙 -是的
– Busy. – Yes.
-我有很多事 但谢谢邀请 -周五忙吗
– Things are hectic now, but thanks. – You busy on Friday?
是的 我得给我爸帮忙
Yeah. I have to help my father.
周六忙吗
Are you busy on Saturday?
周六我在家有事
Saturday I have some things to do around the house.
所以你 所以你忙得不可开交吗
So you’re— So you’re… monumentally busy?
也不算是不可开交
Well, not monumentally.
那今晚呢
What about tonight then?
你会去瓦莱利家的那个派对吗
You gonna go to that party at Vahlere’s?
黛安 我很抱歉 但我不能让你
Look, Diane, I’m sorry, but I can’t allow you to leave the
不参加瓦莱利家的毕业派对就出国
country without attending Vahlere’s graduation event.
这位先生 他22岁
This gentleman is- He’s 22,
他可是一年才为毕业活动出来亮相一回
and he comes out of hiding, like, once a year for this occasion.
他会打扮成湖边公鸡
He dresses up as the Lakeside Rooster,
他还会调酒 名字就叫紫色激♥情♥
and he makes this drink called the Purple Passion.
事实上 我想…
Actually, I think that, uh-
你还没到英国呢 当然 你也知道
You’re not in England yet. You know that, of course.
而且 我还想告诉你
By the way, I wanted to just tell you that
我曾在英国住过三个月
I lived in England for three months.
我父母是军人 所以我们在英国和德国生活过
My parents are in the army, so we lived in England and Germany.
我可以给你很多小建议
I could give you an enormous amount of tips
很多关于英国的小提示
many tips, English tips.
-那不说提示了 我什么也不说 -我去
– No tips. I won’t give any tips of any kind. – I’ll go.
-什么 -我去
– Pardon me? – I’ll go.
真的吗
You will?
太好了 好的 太好了
Excellent! All right. This is great.
-你真的会去吗 -我去
– You will? Really? – I’ll go.
好的 太棒了 好的
All right. This is really great. All right.
我们一起出去玩 是约会 是勾搭
We’re goin’ out. It’s a date. It’s a scam.
随便算是什么吧
Whatever, whatever.
好了 我到时候去接你 8点行吗
All right. I’ll pick you up at, what, 8:00?
-8点 -8点
– 8:00. – 8:00.
-再见 -再见
– Good-bye. – Good-bye.
劳埃德·杜布勒
Lloyd Dobler.
谢谢你 小家伙
Thank you, little man.
打沙袋 打沙袋 杰小弟
Now work that bag! Work that bag, J-man!
左勾拳 直拳 左直拳
Left hook! Hook off the jab! Straight left hand.
我们爱什么
What do we love?
疼痛
Pain!
出直拳 勾拳 勾拳
Work that jab! Work that hook! Work that hook!
好了 休息 休息
Okay, take a break, take a break.
马上就来
Be right there.
-你好 我是劳埃德·杜布勒 -你好
– Hi. Lloyd Dobler, sir. – How are you?
-很高兴见到你 -你好 劳埃德
– Pleasure to meet you. – Hello, Lloyd.
你好 我听说了毕业礼物的事 很棒的车
Hello. Heard about the graduation present. Really quite a car.
我知道你很忙
Look, I know you’re busy.
你不需要招待我 但是你可以信任我
You don’t have to entertain me, but, uh, you can trust me.
我介绍一下自己
I’ll tell you about myself.
我19岁 曾在海外上过几个学期的学
I’m 19, been overseas for a couple semesters.
现在回来定居
Now I’m back.
我是运动员 所以我不怎么喝酒
I’m an athlete, so I rarely drink.
我打拳 你听说过踢拳吗 未来明星运动
Kickboxing. You ever heard of kickboxing, sport of the future?
巨龙唐·威尔森
Don “The Dragon” Wilson?
喷气机本尼·尤奎达斯 莫瑞·史密斯
Benny “The Jet” Urquidez? Murray Smith?
都是这个运动的明星 从您的表情能看出来没有
Champions of the sport? I can see by your face, no.
我想表达的是 你可以放心
My point is, you can relax.
你的女儿和我一起
Your daughter will be safe
在接下来的七八个小时里会很安全 先生
with me for the next seven to eight hours, sir.
好 劳埃德
Fine, Lloyd.
请进
Come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好吗 -挺好
– How you doin’? – Okay, fine.
-她在吗 -在的 亲爱的
– Is she around? – Yeah. Uh, honey?
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
-帮我拿一下好吗 -当然
– Would you hold this for me? – Yeah.
-这是什么 -巴伐利亚荷兰脆饼
– What are these? – Uh, Bavarian Dutch-style pretzels.
要是我想早点回家会不会很过分
Would it be terrible if I wanted to go home early?
不会
No.

Hi!
天呐
Oh, my God.
你好 劳埃德
Hi, Lloyd!
你好吗
You okay?
-想喝点什么吗 -你好啊 劳埃德
– Want a drink? – What’s up, Lloyd?
嘿 杜布勒 我们都玩疯了
Hey, Dobler! We are out of control!
老兄 那是不可能的
Dude, that’s not happening.
我得去念暑期班 难以置信吧
I gotta go to summer school, if you can believe that.
老兄 我知道
Dude, I know what—
嘿 劳埃德
Hey, Lloyd!
嗨 劳埃德 你还好吗
Hi, Lloyd. How you doin’?
一晚上都要是紫色的
It’s gotta stay purple all night.
-劳埃德 兄弟 你好吗 -认识黛安·科特吗
– Lloyd, buddy! How you doin’? – You know Diane Court?
天呐 黛安
Wow, Diane.
听着 我需要你来当钥匙管家
Listen, man, I need you to be the key master.
-我得… -你这位可是个很负责的小伙子
– I was just – A very responsible young man you’re out with tonight.
-谢了 劳埃德 -我打算到处转转的
– Thanks a lot, Lloyd. – I was just gonna kind of move around.
-“谢”你了啊 -钥匙管家
– Thanks. – Key master?
是啊 我得判断谁能自己开车回家 谁不能
Yeah. I have to judge who can drive home and who can’t.
我要管着他们的钥匙
I gotta keep their keys.
所以这是份荣誉
So it’s an honor.
不是
No.
我们终于毕业了 大兄弟
We finally graduated, big dude guy!
太棒了
All right!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!