Why do you eat that stuff? There’s no food in your food.
别太响 红线标在那是有原因的
Not too loud. The red line’s there for a reason.
你怎么知道红线应该画在哪儿
How do you know how to draw the red line anyway?
因为那个音量足够响 邻居还不会投诉
Because it’s loud enough, and the neighbors don’t complain.
所以我知道
That’s how come I know.
还好你身上没标红线 杰小弟
Good thing there’s not a red line on you, J-man.
他完好如初了
He’s back!
话说 小兄弟
Hey, my brother,
你那张《你好 灵魂》精选专辑能借我听听吗
can I borrow a copy of your Hey Soul Classics?
不行 兄弟 你得自己去买♥♥
No, my brother. You have to go buy your own.
出拳 直拳
Hook you off the jab. Hook up the jab.
你就不能好好当他的舅舅 别当他的玩伴吗
Why can’t you be his uncle and not his playmate?
天呐
Jesus Christ.
-怎么了 -心情好点
– What? – Get in a good mood.
决定拥有好心情 从而获得好心情
How hard is it just to decide to be in a good mood,
能有多难
and then be in a good mood?
天呐 真容易
Gee, it’s easy.
好吧 我很抱歉爸妈让你收留我 真的
Okay, I’m sorry that Mom and Dad made you take me in. Really.
如果你这么在意 那我走
If it’s such a big deal, I’ll go.
但记清楚 你曾经很有趣
But remember this. You used to be fun.
你曾经那么有意思 狂野 搞笑
You used to be warped and twisted and hilarious.
我的意思是好的那种 我是在夸你
And I mean that in the best way. I mean it as a compliment.
我很抱歉
I mean, I’m sorry…
蒂姆抛弃了你
that T-I-M left you.
但我不是蒂姆
But I am not T-I-M!
-我曾经是很搞笑 是吧 -当然
– I was hilarious once, wasn’t I? – Yeah.
我现在也很搞笑
I still am.
爸 你这周末得教我怎么开手动挡的车
Dad, you have to teach me the stick shift this weekend.
好的 我保证
Okay, promise.
先别上楼 你过来一下
Now, just don’t go upstairs yet. Come here a minute.
我有东西想给你看
I want to show you something.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
既然我不仅仅是你的父亲 还是你的朋友
Well, since I’m not only your father, I’m also your friend,
我就得给你两份礼物
I had to get you two presents.
天呐 这也太荒唐了
Oh, God! This is ridiculous!
这是我唯一保留的你母亲给我的东西
Now, this is the only thing your mother ever gave me that I kept.
现在是你的了
Now it’s yours.
来吧 打开
Well, go ahead. Open it now.
天呐 我不需要这么多礼物
Oh, God! I don’t need all these presents.
我的同学就没有收到车作为礼物的 我是说…
I don’t know any kid who got a car. I mean, it’s-
天呐
Oh, God.
太美了
It’s beautiful.
他们今天为你鼓掌欢呼了 亲爱的
They really applauded you today, honey.
我站在上面 望着下边的人群
I was standing up there and looking at all the people,
感觉他们都不了解我
and I felt like they didn’t know me.
我是说 也许我不应该
I mean, maybe I shouldn’t have
去上那些校外课程 因为…
taken all those courses off-school, ’cause…
大家都觉得我…
everybody thinks I-
-算了 -不 等一下 大家都觉得你什么
– Forget it. – No, wait a minute. Everybody thinks you’re what?
大家都觉得我是个高傲的人
Everybody thinks I’m a priss.
黛安 你才不是高傲的人
Diane, in a million years you could never be a priss.
你的未来光辉灿烂 亲爱的 你没看出来吗
It’s all working out for you, honey. Do you see?
就像我们计划的那样
It’s working out just like we planned.
这么多年 暑期班
All the— All the years, the summer schools,
你放弃的那些假期
all the vacations you gave up.
就像我们计划的那样
It’s all working out just like we planned.
别说了 停下 停下
Stop it, stop it, stop it!
抱歉
Sorry.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you too, honey.
再来 再来 再来
Come on, come on, come on!
再来 爽爆了
Come on, come on, hah! Boom!
快来 杰小弟 快来 打沙袋 再来
Come on, J-man. Come on. Get the bag. Come on. Yaah!
飞起一脚 兄弟 来吧
An exciting kick. My brother, let’s go.
把手套放下
Put the gloves down.
你要进日托班了 小家伙
You’re headed for day care, buddy.
-坚强点 兄弟 -他一团乱
– Be tough, J-man. – He’s a mess!
我会待在办公室
I’ll be in my office.
这件T恤我才刚洗过 不是吗
I just washed this shirt, didn’t I?
-没错 -拜托 别冲着我耳朵吼
– Yeah! – Please, not in my ear.
别冲着我耳朵吼
Not in my ear.
-我是吉姆·科特 -你好 能让黛安接电♥话♥吗
– Jim Court. – Hello. May I please speak with Diane, please?
-抱歉 黛安现在不在 -好吧
– Uh, sorry, Diane isn’t here at the moment. – Oh. Okay.
你是开福特野马车的那小子吗
This the guy with the Mustang?
-不是 -开达特桑车的吗
– No. – The guy with the Datsun?
也不是
No.
-开小货车的 -不 也不是
– Uh, the truck? – No, not-not really.
不 实际上 你应该不认识我 我…
No, actually, basically, you don’t know me. I’m-
我是你女儿的朋友
I’m a friend of your daughter’s.
我昨天和她一起坐在商场里
Well, I sat with her yesterday at a mall.
如果你想知道 我开的是雪佛兰迈锐宝
I drive a blue Chevy Malibu if you…
我真的很不擅长聊天
I guess I’m pretty bad at this,
但我是想… 我能不能…
but what I want to do is- Could I please-
不如你把电♥话♥号♥码给我
Why don’t I get a phone number from you?
通常都是这样的
That’s usually how it works.
好吧
Okay.
劳埃德·杜布勒 5551342
Lloyd Dobler. 555-1342.
That’s 555-1342.
-5551342 -好的 我会转告她的
– 555-1342. – Okay. I’ll get her the message.
-好的 她很棒 是不是 -什么
– Okay. She’s pretty great, isn’t she? – What?
-她很棒 是不是 -当然 她很棒
– She’s really pretty great, isn’t she? – Yeah, she is.
-祝好运 孩子 -午安
– Good luck, kid. – Good afternoon.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
吉姆·科特
Jim Court.
不 我是她父亲 能告诉我…
No, this is her father. Can I take-
什么
What?
不 我没有收到那封信
No, I didn’t get the letter.
好啊
Yes!
好的 马上
Yes, right away.
好 谢谢 再见
Ye— Thank you. Good-bye.
♪莉琦 别弄丢了号♥码♪
♪Rikki, don’t lose that number♪
♪要是你谁也不想联♥系♥♪
♪You don’t want to call nobody else♪
♪那就给自己写封信♪
♪Send it off in a letter to yourself♪
♪莉琦 别弄丢了号♥码♪
♪Rikki, don’t lose that number♪
金色季节
♪这是你唯一的号♥码♪
♪It’s the only one you own♪
泰勒先生 见到你可真高兴
Mr. Taylor, you’re a vision in green.
-来 我替你寄出去吧 -谢谢
– Here, let me mail this for you. – Thank you.
每天都写一封信的人是值得信赖的
You can trust a man who writes a letter every day.
黛安在吗 我有事要找她谈谈
Is Diane here? I gotta talk with her.
-她在楼上 科特先生 -好的
– She’s upstairs, Mr. Court. – Okay.
我得认真跟你谈这件事
I gotta tell you this carefully.
李 本 帮个忙回避下好吗 就几分钟
Oh, Lee, Ben, could you do me a favor? Just a couple minutes.
好的 科特先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Court.
太好了 很快就好 谢谢
Great. Won’t be long. Thanks.
怎么了
What?
-我刚接了个电♥话♥ -说吧
– I just had a phone call. – Tell me.
-是坏消息吗 -不 听我说
– Is it bad news? – No, just listen.
你拿到了里德奖学金
You won the Reed Fellowship.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你不是开玩笑吧 你不是开玩笑的
You’re not kidding? You’re not kidding!
你真的拿得了
You won it.
你要去英国最顶尖的学校上学了
You’re gonna study at the finest institute in England.
你拿到了全国最难申请到的奖学金
The toughest fellowship in the country, and you won it.
我真拿到了吗
I won?
你要前进一大步了 但在这之前
You’re gonna take a big step, a big leap, and before you do,
我只有一个要求 小姐
I just want one thing from you, miss.
我要你挺胸抬头 告诉我你很特别
You stand up straight and admit you’re special.
天呐 我还得坐飞机
God. I’ll have to go on a plane.
稍后再担心这事吧
Worry about that later!
来 告诉我你很特别
Now, come on. Tell me that you’re special!
别这样 你就会让我紧张

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!