想说什么就说吧
but go ahead.
我曾经很信任你
I trusted you.
我五年前站在法庭上 选择了你
I stood up in court five years ago, and I picked you.
你为什么变得这么憎恨我
Why are you being so hateful to me?
-是因为劳埃德吗 -不
– Is this because of Lloyd? – No.
我什么都告诉你 你却对我撒谎
I told you everything, and you lied to me.
我本来会为了你做任何事
I would have done anything for you.
就这样 发泄出来吧
That’s right. Work it out.
不 我说真的
No. I will.
我不想对你隐瞒任何事
I don’t want to leave something out,
因为我知道我可以对你说任何事
’cause I know I can say anything to you.
你是个骗子 还是窃贼
You’re a liar and a thief.
别把我想得那么坏 你可就我这一个父亲
Take it easy how bad you make me. I’m the only dad you’ve got.
我真的觉得好羞耻 爸
I’m so ashamed. Dad.
-不 别这么说 这对你不好 -你说得对
– No, don’t say that. It’s not good for you. Don’t- – You’re right.
不 我们谈谈 黛安 等等
No, talk- Diane? Wait. Diane?
等等 我们谈谈
Wait a minute! Now talk—
劳埃德 有人找你
Lloyd, someone’s here to see you.
劳埃德
Lloyd?
天呐
God.
劳埃德 对不起
Lloyd, I’m sorry.
你有什么事
What do you want?
对不起
I’m sorry.
你有什么事
What do you want?
我父亲有罪 他对我撒谎了 他对所有人撒谎了
My father’s guilty. He lied to me. He lied to everybody.
我刚刚离开了那个家
I just left home.
我需要你
I need you.
-是吗 -其他一切对我都不重要
– You do? – Everything else means nothing to me.
如果我再让你受伤 我会死的
If I hurt you again, I’ll die.
让我再受伤 没机会了
Hurt me again? There’s not a chance.
不用在这事上操心了
Don’t worry about it.
我爱你
I love you.
-什么 -我爱你 我还要说多少遍
– What? – I love you. How many more times do I have to say it?
最好再说一遍
One more time would be nice.
我爱你
I love you.
拜托
Please.
我爱你
I love you.
一个问题
One question.
你来找我是因为你需要人陪
Are you here ’cause you… need someone,
还是因为你需要我
or ’cause you need me?
算了 我不在乎
Forget it. I don’t care.
我需要你
I need you.
我爱你
I love you.
7.5万美元的罚款 不用坐牢
$75,000 fine and no jail.
我没法同意
I can’t give you that.
这家伙窃取老年人的钱财长达17年之久
This guy’s been rippin’ off grandma and grandpa for 17 years.
他简直是不择手段地搜刮钱财
He’s been getting it from every end.
我倒想听他的故事呢
I’d love to hear his story.
10万美元罚款 三个月刑期
$100,000 fine and three months?
12.5万美元罚款 九个月刑期
125,000 and nine months.
我可以接受
I can accept that.
当然了 那个养老院要交给政♥府♥管理
Course, they’re gonna want to turn the home over to the state.
-他希望立刻服刑 -我可以安排
– He’d like to start serving immediately. – I can put that together.
签字代表我和当事人都同意
Confirm this with my office and my client.
-我会说服我的上司 -好的
– I’ll push it past my boss. – All right.
继续睡吧
Just sleep.
她不肯下车
She wouldn’t get out of the car.
我把她大老远带到这里来
I brought her all the way here.
她说她愿意来 但却不肯下车
She said she was gonna come, and wouldn’t get out of the car.
但我觉得她来见你一面很重要
But I thought it was important that she came to see you,
因为我很清楚
because I know that
如果要远行 却不处理好家里的事
if you go somewhere and not deal with family stuff,
你就会 她就会…
that you’re just gonna- she’s gonna… all- I just-
你会陪她去英国吗
You going to England with her?
我就是想跟你谈谈这件事 先生
That’s one of the things I wanted to talk to you about, sir.
你去吗
Are you?
我去吗
Am I going?
我要去英国吗
Am I going to England?
我其实想了很久
I’ve thought about it quite a bit,
然后我意识到 或许我现在最该做的
and I’ve realized, what I probably should do
是为我的未来确立一个目标
is just carve out a goal for my future…
搞清楚我想用自己的人生来做什么
and find what I want to do with my life.
去做那些我曾经极力逃避的事
Do all the stuff I’ve been avoiding in a big way.
黛安和我可以等待彼此 对吧
I mean, Diane and I can wait for each other, right?
她能怎么样
What is she gonna do?
难道她会跟英国男人私奔吗 不可能
Is she just gonna run off with some English guy? There’s no way.
劳埃德 我敬佩你不想搭便车
Well, Lloyd, I admire you for not hitching a ride.
-我女儿跟你有很大的不同 -我知道
– You know, my daughter’s a lot different from you. – I know.
-她很成功 -我知道
– She’s very successful. – I know.
-很有才华 -我知道
– She’s very talented. – I know.
但后来我重新考虑了下
But then I reconsidered.
因为我发现 我真正想要的人生目标
‘Cause I figured, what I really want to do with my life
我想要的终生事业
what I want to do for a living,
就是跟你女儿在一起
is I want to be with your daughter.
我很擅长这个
I’m good at it.
你不是她人生永久的一部分
You’re not a permanent part of her life.
你只是她一时的兴趣
You’re a distraction.
我这个一时的兴趣要跟她去英国了 先生
I’m the distraction that’s goin’ with her to England, sir.
你还好吗 先生 没事吧
You all right, sir? You okay?
我在坐大牢呢 劳埃德
I’m incarcerated, Lloyd!
我不该因为这事失去我的女儿
I don’t deserve to lose my daughter over this.
我不该沦落到由你来当我们的中间人
I don’t deserve to have you as my go-between,
我也完全搞不懂
and I can’t for the life of me figure out
她怎么会选择自甘堕落 变得平庸
how she could choose to champion in mediocrity…
跟你这样的人搞在一起
the way she flirts around you.
我这里有你女儿的一封信
I have a letter from your daughter.
-谢谢 -探视时间已结束
– Thank you.. – Visiting hours are now over.
所有访客必须找负责登记的警官确认再离开
All visitors must check out with the attending officer.
探视时间已结束
Visiting hours are now over.
我不知道她寄的是哪个版本
I don’t know which version she sent.
“你无从体会我现在是多么失望”
“You can’t know the horrible disappointment I feel.”
这部分我知道 继续念
I know this part. Keep reading.
她不可能还在生我的气吧
She can’t still be angry at this.
-肯定好些了才对啊 -确实是
– It’s gotta get better. – It does.
如果这一版上写着
It does if it’s the version signed
“我还是忍♥不住爱你” 那确实好多了
“I still can’t help loving you.” It gets better.
只有她的名字
Just her name.
至少你知道有这样一个版本
Just knowing a version like that exists-
某个瞬间她有这样的感触 写到
that for a minute she felt that and wrote,
“我还是忍♥不住爱你”
“I still can’t help loving you.”
那肯定是好事吧
That’s gotta be a good thing, right?
肯定是好事
Gotta be a good thing.
你好
Hello.

Hi.
我不知道要跟你说什么 除了再见二字
I don’t know what to say to you, except good-bye.
你本来可以告诉我真♥相♥的
You could have told me the truth.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我爱你 爸
I love you, Dad.
写信给我
Write me.
机翼调整
Wing adjustments.
就像大型的过山车一样
It’s like a big roller coaster.
所有人都喜欢过山车 对吧
Everybody likes roller coasters, right?
-如果没事就眨两次眼 -我没事
– Blink twice if you’re fine. – I’m fine.
很好 一切都很正常
Okay. Good. This is all very normal.
-波音747飞机有点颠簸很正常 -好
– Very standard for a 747. – Okay.
好了 高空飞行安全常识
All right. High-level airline safety tips:
如果有紧急情况
If anything happens,
-一定会发生在航程前五分钟 对吧 -好的
– it’ll happen the first five minutes of the flight, right? – Okay.
当你听到吸烟标志发出”叮”的一声
So, when you hear that smoking sign go ding,
你就知道一切都会没事的
you know everything’s gonna be okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!