谁要做那桥梁呢 做抉择吧
Who will bridge the gap? The choice is yours.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
这不够长 他妈的我们要怎么做啊
It’s not gonna reach. How the fuck are we gonna do this?
想想办法吧
Come on!
你要进浴缸去
You’re gonna get in the tub…
我们要把五根电线接在你身上
…and we’re gonna connect the five cords to you.
但你同时也会要了我的命
But you’re gonna kill me too.
进去 – 是啊 我看起来更像是会洗澡的人
Get in. – Yeah, I’m more of a shower guy.
可我现在不想这么做 – 他妈的进浴缸去
I don’t think I’m gonna do that right now. – Get in the fucking tub.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这贱♥货♥ 他妈的你进去
Fuck you, you bitch. You get in the fucking tub.
不 不要这么做
No, don’t do it.
求你了 不要
Please, no.
你杀了她 你♥他♥妈♥的杀了她
You killed her. You fucking killed her.
我不信任她
I didn’t trust her.
我的天啊 你们俩有什么恩怨
Jesus Christ. What is it with you two?
闭上嘴 帮我移♥动♥尸体吧
Just shut up and help me with the body.
嘿 嘿 不要 不要让你的身体接触她
Hey, hey. No. Don’t let your body touch hers.
噢 天啊 是个钩子
Oh, my God, it’s a hook.
把这插♥进♥她头里 要不我们就出不去了
Stick it in her head or we don’t get out.
动手吧
Just do it
进来
Come in.
先生 是Jill Tuck
Sir. It’s Jill Tuck.
晚上好
Good evening.
我是特勤探员Erickson
Special Agent Erickson.
谢谢你这么晚还来见我
Thank you for seeing me so late in the day.
不客气
Not a problem.
没你的事了
That’ll be all.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
那么我们有什么能帮到你的
So, what do you need from us?
我觉得我被跟踪了
I think I’m being followed.
那更应该去找警♥察♥啊 Tuck小姐
Well, that sounds more like police work, Miss Tuck.
我觉得他们帮不到我
I don’t think they can help me.
因为? – 因为是你们FBI的人
Because? – Because it’s you. The FBI.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
从John开始被确认为竖锯杀人犯时就开始了
It started when John was first identified as the Jigsaw killer.
那时候我不感到惊讶 但现在我还是感觉被跟踪
It didn’t surprise me then, but I’m still being followed.
被谁 Tuck小姐 谁会跟踪你
By who, Miss Tuck? Who would be following you?
我想是那个审问我的探员
I think it’s the agent who interrogated me.
Strahm探员
Agent Strahm.
他为什么要跟踪你呢 – 我不知道
And why would he be following you? – I don’t know.
你还把这事跟其他人说了吗 – 只跟你说了
Who else have you told about this? – Only you.
Amanda是怎么回事
What’s going on with Amanda?
你不是告诉我 要启蒙他人
Didn’t you tell me the only way to truly offer enlightenment…
切忌感情用事吗
…is by detaching emotionally?
但你可以拥有Amanda所没有的东西
But you can have something Amanda doesn’t.
匿名
Anonymity.
那是最好的保护 那是我所赋予你的
That’s the greatest protection. That’s what I’ve given you.
我要你去设置个游戏
I need you to set up a game…
也许那游戏 你现在还不很了解
…that may not be entirely clear to you right now.
但我向你保证 那些被测试的对象
But I assure you that the people being tested…
比你想像中更重要
…are part of something much larger.
他们是互相联♥系♥的
They’re connected.
到最后 所有碎片会联♥系♥起来
So in the end, all the pieces will fit together…
一切会变得明朗
…and it’ll be clear.
你是谁
Who are you?
Amanda会让你失望的 – 等着瞧吧
Amanda will fail you. – We’ll see.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这是什么 – 是时候开始游戏了
What’s this? – It’s time to play a game.
救命啊
Help.
救救我 这是什么
Help me. What is this?
这是什么 求你了
What is this? Please.
你为什么把我困在这里 这里是什么地方 这里是什么地方
Why are you keeping me here? What is this place? What is this place?
我们本来都应该死掉的
We were all supposed to die.
他只是他妈的在测试你
He’s just fucking testing you.
我女儿在哪
Where is my daughter?
救命啊
Help!
他没活过来
He didn’t make it.
所有人都没活过来
Nobody made it.
而你就充当英雄的角色
You were supposed to be the hero.
Peter 你到底在哪里
Peter, where the hell are you?
有人吗
Hello?
你接通了特勤探员Peter Strahm的留言信箱
You’ve reached the voice mail for Special Agent Peter Strahm.
请留言吧
Leave a message.
Cowan 我要定位Strahm的移♥动♥电♥话♥
Cowan, I wanna put a locator on Strahm’s mobile phone.
马上办 先生
Right away, sir.
尽快回复我
Call me right back.
好的
Right.
这他妈的是什么 – 是我们的下一场恶梦
What the hell is that? – It’s our next nightmare.
这里有刀锋
There are blades in here.
是与门连着的
It’s connected to the door.
烧杯被填满后 门就会开了
When the beaker fills up, the door opens.
用什么填满
Fills with what?
用血 我们的血
Blood. Our blood.
我想我们要把手伸进去 然后用我们的血填满烧杯
I think an arm is supposed to go in there to fill the beaker.
什么 为什么我们不能用隔壁房♥的水
Wait. Why can’t we just use the water from the other room?
不行 狭缝是闭上的
No, the slots are closed.
我们要伸手进去才能打开 但伸进去就拉不出来了
We have to stick our arm in to keep them open, but they’d get stuck.
我们得关上那门
We need to close that door.
然后呢
So, what?
我们拼了性命来到这里
最后牺牲一个人的鲜血 而另一个人则得到自♥由♥?
We fight to the death, and one gets to freedom with the other person’s blood?
嘿 等等 等等
Hey, wait, wait, wait.
你还拿着第一个房♥间的钥匙吗
Do you still have the keys from that first room?
有 – 试一下那边的门
Yeah. – Try one of them on that door.
不会有用的 – 也许会呢 这个有钥匙洞
It won’t work. – No, it might. This one has a keyhole.
这…这甚至不是同一把锁
It… It’s not even the same lock.
为什么这机器有五个狭缝
Wait, why are there five slots in this machine?
不应该只有一个吗
Shouldn’t there only be one?
他们本来都有用的
They all would have worked.
找到你了 Strahm
There you are, Strahm.
好吧 我找到他了
All right. I got him.
我觉得这不是好主意
I don’t think this is a good idea.
那浴缸不是留给一个人的
The tub wasn’t meant for one person.
我们本应该每人拿着一根电线
We were supposed to hold one cable each…
那样就只会被小电击一下
…and suffer a small shock.
那是为五个人设置好的
It was meant for five people.
所有的游戏都是
They all were. Every game.
在第一个房♥间 我们只需要一把钥匙
We only needed one key in the first room.
他们都可以用的 任何一把钥匙都能打开所有项圈
They all worked, and any one of them would have opened every collar.
在第二个房♥间 三个洞都不是只能容纳一个人
In the second room, the three tubes were large enough for more than one person.
我们本应该合作 那样我们都能够存活
We were supposed to work together so we all survived.
这才是游戏的玩法
That’s the game.
你们的本能会驱使你们做出行动
Your instincts will tell you to do one thing…
但我恳求你们做出相反的行动
…but I implore you to do the opposite.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
是啊 他妈的太好了
Yeah. Big fucking whoops.
你们好 欢迎来到这里
Hello, and welcome.
这个旅程是为了让你们去探索
This journey has been one of discovery…
希望你们已经发现 整体比部分更重要
…and hopefully you’ve discovered that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
举个例子说 人体是自然界最耐用的杰作
The human body, for instance, is an astoundingly durable creation.
它含有大约10品脱的血液
It contains approximately 10 pints of blood…
然而 哪怕只剩下一半 人体还是能正常运作
…yet it is still able to operate with just half of that.
你们面前的装置代表着牺牲
The device before you is one of sacrifice.
血液的牺牲
A sacrifice of blood.
要想打开门 烧杯必须被填满到标注的刻度
In order to open the door, the beaker must be filled to the marked level…
这个刻度并不是巧合
…a level that is of no coincidence.
至于用谁的鲜血
This amount can come from any one of you.
并不重要 时间才是最重要的
That does not matter. What does matter is time.
15分钟后 如果烧杯没被填入鲜血
For in 15 minutes, if the beaker is not filled…
炸♥弹♥将会被引爆 大门就会永远被封死
…the bombs will explode and the doors will be sealed forever.
所以现在我问你们 为了生存 你们愿意牺牲多少鲜血呢