你要对这负责任 他妈的她的头被砍掉了
You’re responsible for this? She had her fucking head cut off!
我要关门
I’m closing the door.
我要关上这他妈的门 – 安静点
I’m gonna close the fucking door! – Just be quiet.
拜托
Please.
你的故事又是什么
What’s your story?
我是城市规划局的
I work for the Department of City Planning.
结婚了吗 有孩子吗 – 没有结婚 没有孩子
Married? Kids? – No, and no.
轮到你了 – 你不打算告诉他们你父亲的事?
Your turn. – You’re not gonna tell them about Daddy?
我父亲是Richard Gibbs – 美洲狮集团的老总?
My dad is Richard Gibbs. – The owner of the Cougars?
多年来 他一直想建个体育场 他不知道的是
He’s been trying to build a new stadium for years. Little did he know…
他只需要等他女儿在城市规划局找到工作
…all he had to do is wait for his daughter to get a job in City Planning.
你呢 你的故事是什么
And you. What about you?
你又干了些什么狗屎肮脏事
What sort of shady shit have you been up to?
我是一个房♥地♥产♥发展公♥司♥的副总裁
I’m a senior V.P. For a real estate development company.
那么说你也很无聊了
So you’re boring too. Hmm?
Marshvard集团 在这个城市 不通过城市规划局
The Marshvard Group. Yeah, you can’t get a permit in this town…
你是拿不到许可的
…without going through the Department of City Planning.
对吗 – 对 没错
Right? – No, you can’t.
你呢
What about you?
呃…
Uh…
没有老婆
No wife.
没有我知道的孩子 没有工作 – 信托基金养大的 有人觉得惊讶吗
No kids that I know of. No job. – Trust-fund baby. Anyone surprised?
我他妈的受够你的自以为是了
I’m so fucking sick of your self-righteousness.
轮到你了
It’s your turn.
我是Herald上的调查记者
I’m an investigative journalist for The Herald.
Herald? 那就是你的成就? 你给一家八卦小报社工作?
Herald? That’s your accomplishment? You work for a gossip rag?
他妈的咬你自己的舌头吧
Bite your fucking tongue.
那些罐里的是什么鬼东西啊
What the hell are in those jars?
在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前 我们快点解决这事吧
Let’s do this fucking thing before the bombs go off.
他妈的
Fuck!
大家好 欢迎来到下一堂课
Hello, and welcome to the next lesson.
墙里面有四个洞
These walls hold four chambers.
这些洞是安全的
These chambers are for safety.
然而 必须有钥匙才能进入
However, to access them, a key is needed.
但只有三枚钥匙是能开锁的
But only three of the keys will fit the locks.
这些钥匙就在挂在屋顶的罐里
These keys are in the glass jars hanging from the ceiling.
要快点行动了 因为当时间倒数完的时候
Move quickly, though, because when the clock ticks down…
房♥间角落的炸♥弹♥就会被引爆
…the explosives in the corners of the room will detonate.
现在只有三个安全洞 你们到底谁会出局呢
With only three points of safety, which of you will be the odd man out?
做抉择吧
Make your choice.
他妈的
Fuck.
他妈的 是平的 要找个有形状的
Fuck, it’s blank. I need a shape.
别碰那里 你哪里也去不了
Get your hands off that, you’re not going anywhere.
不要这样 – 清醒吧 你♥他♥妈♥的婊♥子♥
Stop it! -Get a clue, you fucking bitch.
现在是适者生存
It’s survival of the fittest.
平的
Blank.
平的
Blank.
该死
Shit.
找到了 我找到了
I got it. Got it.
太好了
Yes.
祝你下次走运 老兄
Better luck next time, rich boy.
适者生存 吃屎去
Survival of the fittest, my ass!
等一下
Wait.
关于Seth Baxter的案件 kerr探员都没问题吧
Everything all right with Detective Kerr in the Seth Baxter case?
是的 – 很好
Yeah. – Good.
Fisk 随时向我汇报
Fisk. You keep me posted.
知道了 – 好的
Will do. – Good.
Seth的案件后 你就参与每次有关竖锯的调查
After Seth, you were involved in every investigation.
你第一次见竖锯是什么时候
When did you first meet Jigsaw?
住手 住手
Stop it, stop it!
不要
Don’t!
快走 我说
Heel! Heel, I said!
别刺♥激♥他 混♥蛋♥
Don’t provoke him. Asshole!
我的天啊 拜托 Peewee 快点
Jesus Christ. Come on, Peewee. Come on.
快点 Peewee – Peewee
Come on, Peewee. – Peewee.
该死的
Shit.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
上去? – 是的 谢谢
Going up? – Yes, thank you.
你要去哪层
What floor are you going to?
我想我们的目的地是一样的
I think we’re both going to the same place.
你知道你为什么会在这里 对吧
You know why you’re here, don’t you?
他们说 模仿是最诚挚的奉承
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
但不知怎的 我觉得因别人的艺术
But I find it somewhat distasteful…
而自己得到功劳 心里很不爽
…to be given credit for work that’s not mine.
尤其是那些稍逊一筹的艺术
Especially inferior work.
和你一样 我知道失去家人是什么滋味
Like you, I know what it’s like to lose family.
我知道保护不了心爱的人的滋味
I know what it’s like not to be able to protect loved ones.
是种很无助的感受
It’s a powerless feeling.
我不会那么做
I wouldn’t do that.
微力扳机
Hair trigger.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
嗯?
Hm?
复仇可以改变一个人 让你成为
Vengeance can change a person. Make you into something…
你永远也想不到的人
…you never thought you were capable of being.
但不像你 我从没杀过任何人
But unlike you, I’ve never killed anyone.
我会给他们机会 – 你把这叫机会吗
I give people a chance. – You call this a chance?
我们看着吧
We’ll see.
我们的游戏才刚开始 – 我们的游戏? 你根本不认识我
Our game’s just begun. – Our game? You don’t even know me.
噢
Oh.
我认识你 在你追捕我的时候 我也在跟踪你
I know you. I’ve followed you as you’ve pursued me.
我认识你 我也知道你妹妹的事
I know you. I know about your sister.
我知道你有多关心她
I know how you cared for her.
我知道她是你唯一的家人
I know she was your only family.
放开我
Leave me alone.
不
No!
你坐在酒吧里直到它打烊 你喝酒 这样你才能入睡
You sit in bars until closing. You drink so you can sleep.
你醉乎乎地走向你的车
You stagger to your car…
下一天又重复同样的事情
…and then you start it all over again the next day.
接着我发现了你做什么来消遣
Then I discovered what you do for recreation.
嗯
Mm.
你可以抛弃正义
You can dispense justice…
同一时候 又给予他们一个机会来衡量他们的性命
…and give people a chance to value their lives in the same moment.
顺带一提
And by the way…
你那钟摆上的刀锋是劣质品
…the blade on your pendulum was inferior.
如果你要它真正锋利的话
If you want a true edge…
你得要用经过锻造的钢
…you have to used tempered steel.
那样才能持久
Tempering’s better for the long haul.
你也为了个持久的目标吧 探员?
You in this for the long haul, detective?
我已经当了20年警♥察♥ 对你来说足够长了吗
I’ve been a cop for 20 years. Is that long enough for you?
那你和我都应该知道 这城市里重复犯罪的人的数目
Then you and I both know the statistics for repeat offenders in this city.
67.5%的罪犯在三年内会再次进入监狱
67.5 percent of criminals are back in prison within three years.
你想我怎么做
What do you want from me?
你也许觉得 你对Seth所做的事是为民除害
So you might look at what you did to Seth as a kind of public service.
她是我唯一的家人 他不该得到任何机会
She was my only family. He didn’t deserve a chance.
他是禽兽 – 每个人都应该得到一次机会
He was an animal. – Everybody deserves a chance!
你没看到那血泊
You didn’t see the blood!
你没看到他妈的他对她做了什么
You didn’t see what he fucking did to her!
杀人对我来说是
Killing is distasteful…
不合口味的
…to me.
有一种更好 更有效率的方式
There is a better, more efficient way.
你看到了什么 看
What do you see…? Look!
你看到了什么 – 告诉我你想要什么
What do you see? – Tell me what you want.
我要知道 你是否有生存下去的勇气
I wanna know if you have what it takes to survive.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你明白吗 这就是我所说的不同方法
You see, it’s a different method that I’m talking about.
如果测试对象从我的游戏中生存下来
If a subject survives my method…
他们将会得到重生
…he or she is instantly rehabilitated.
好吧 你要一次机会吗
Now, you want a chance?
你要一次机会吗
You want a chance?
我会给你一次机会
I’ll give you a chance.