我本来应该死于那陷阱的
I was supposed to die in that trap.
你不应该独自一人去那里
You never should have been there without backup.
我要和Jill Tuck再谈一次
I wanna talk to Jill Tuck one last time.
你已经不再负责这个案件了
You’re no longer handling the case, Peter.
什么
What?
读一下吧
Read it.
在现场发现了超过十二具尸体 包括两名警♥察♥
Over a dozen dead bodies were recovered at the scene, two of which were cops.
竖锯死了 我一共救了多少生命啊
Jigsaw’s dead, how many lives did I inevitably save?
通过置自己与他人于危险中
By endangering yourself and others.
你不再负责这个案件了
You’re off the case.
谁的命令
On whose orders?
我的
Mine.
很抱歉 Peter 已经结束了
I’m sorry, Peter. It’s over.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
噢
Oh…
这是什么 – 嘿 不要动
What is this? – Hey, don’t move.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
我什么也没做
I didn’t do anything.
是竖锯 – 什么
It’s Jigsaw. – What?
我就知道这会发生在我身上的 这就是他的作风
I knew this was gonna happen to me. This is what he does.
不 不是竖锯
No, it’s not Jigsaw.
他已经死了
He’s dead.
你最近没看新闻吗
Haven’t you watched TV lately?
是啊 好吧 不管是谁做的
Yeah, well, whoever it is…
我们正被观察着
…they’re watching us.
以确保我们遵守规则
To make sure we follow the rules.
什么跟什么啊 – 如果我是你的话 我就不会那样做了
Which are what? -I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
除非你想让自己的头像蒲公英一样开花
Unless you want your head to pop off like a dandelion.
你怎么知道的 – 因为我是长眼睛的
How do you know that? – Because I have eyes.
只要有人拉动钢索 我们身上的计时器就会启动
One pull-pin starts the timer for all of us.
除非你知道它是怎么运作的 你是不会拉动的 对吧
You won’t wanna do that unless you know how it works, now, would you?
你开始吓到我了 伙计
You’re starting to freak me out, dude.
大家好 欢迎来到这里
Hello, and welcome.
自出娘胎以来 你们就比其他人有更多的优势
From birth, you’ve all been given the advantages of few others.
然而通过一些不道德的抉择
Yet through poor moral decisions…
你们利用这些优势 自私地
…you’ve used these advantages to selfishly further…
让自己更受益 而牺牲他人的利益
…only yourselves at the expense of others.
今天这种想法将会得到考验
Well, today this singular way of thinking will be put to the test.
现在 五人连成一线 都有着相同的目标 存活
Today, five will become one, with a common goal of survival.
你们互相联♥系♥着
You are all connected.
一条钢索穿过了你们脖子上的装置
A cable runs through your collar devices.
如果绳索被拉紧的话
It can be pulled so tight…
你们将会被身后设置好的剃刀斩首
…that you will be decapitated on the mounted razors.
唯一将项圈拿掉的方法 就是使用玻璃盒子里的钥匙
The only way to remove the collar is with the keys from the glass boxes…
他们放在你们面前的台座上
…on the pedestals before you.
然而 你们有一个人移♥动♥去取钥匙的话
However, if one of you moves to retrieve a key…
你们所有人的60秒计时器都会启动
…the 60-second timer will begin for you all.
面对这种情况
In choosing how to react to this situation…
你们的本能会驱使你们做出行动
…your lifelong instincts will tell you to do one thing…
但我恳求你们做出相反的行动
…but I implore you to do the opposite.
让游戏开始吧
Let the games begin.
总会有人死掉的
Somebody has to die.
不不不 他说 “不要相信你的本能”
No, no, no, it says, “Don’t listen to your instincts.”
意思就是 不要去拿钥匙 – 你♥他♥妈♥的是傻B吗
That means don’t go for the keys. – You fucking nuts?
如果我们不去取钥匙 我们要怎么存活
How are we supposed to live if we don’t?
他在测试我们的忍♥耐力 – 我们得行动了 宝贝
It’s testing our endurance. – We gotta move, babe.
计时器是连着那些罐子的
That timer’s connected to those jars.
他没提到那些罐子
It didn’t say anything about those jars.
可能没联♥系♥的 – 他们是炸♥弹♥
They could be nothing. -They’re nail bombs.
自♥制♥的 很可能是C-4
Homemade, probably C-4.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么知道这些的
How the fuck do you know that?
她是防火检查员 她见过这些鬼东西
She’s a fire inspector. She’s seen all kinds of demented shit.
你怎么认识我的
How do you know me?
嘿 伙计 她在问你问题 你怎么认识她的
Hey, man, she’s asking you a question. How do you know her?
你怎么认识她的 回答我
How do you know her? Answer me!
听着 我们都冷静下来
Look, let’s just keep our cool.
好吧 我们会想到办法的 – 我们在这里是有原因的
Okay, we can figure this out. – We’re all here for a reason.
好吧 根据信息 我们都是有联♥系♥的
Okay, and we’re all connected, as the message said.
我们只要…
We just need to…
你是从事什么的 – 你先说
What did you do? – You go first.
他说我们一出生就占有优势
It said that we were all born with advantages.
对吧? 也就是说我们都来自富有人家
Right? That means we’re all from money.
我不是 – 我也不是
I’m not. – And neither am I.
嘿 他妈的说得好 Nancy Drew (小说中的少女侦探)
Hey, nice fucking try, Nancy Drew.
那到底是什么意思
Well, then, what does it mean?
我们利用与生俱来的优势做了些坏事
We did something wrong with an advantage from birth.
那不一定就是指钱 – 你有什么没告诉我们的
That doesn’t have to mean money. – What are you not telling us? Huh?
你知道她的事情 你还知道我们什么事
You know about her, what do you know about the rest of us?
他妈的你能跟我说话吗
Would you fucking talk to me?
冷静 – 我他妈的很冷静
Relax. – I am fucking relaxed.
这是游戏 兄弟
It’s a game, tweaker.
明白吗 你知道我的事越少就越好
Get it? The less you know about me, the better.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里逞英雄的理由
The reason why you fucked up your charmed existence…
我们都很清楚 不是吗
…is pretty obvious to everyone, isn’t it?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you. Fuck you.
我们都玩过火 不是吗
Been playing with matches again, have we?
你们都他妈的去死 去你♥妈♥的♥计划
Fuck all of you and your fucking plan.
除非你们想被炸得粉身碎骨
Unless you wanna be shredded when those bombs go off…
我建议我们还是行动吧
…I suggest we move on.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
做个聪明人
Being smart.
这里是特勤探员Strahm的办公室
Special Agent Strahm’s office.
我是Hoffman探员 Strahm探员现在方便吗
This is Detective Hoffman. Is Agent Strahm available?
他不方便 但我可以给你联♥系♥特勤探员Erickson
He’s not, but I can connect you to Special Agent Erickson.
他处理所有的询问
He’s handling all inquiries.
拜托你了
Please.
你接通了Erickson探员的留言信箱
You’ve reached the voice mail box of Agent Erickson.
请留言
Please leave a message.
我是Hoffman探员
Yeah, this is Detective Hoffman.
我要和Strahm探员讨论一些事情
I needed to discuss something with Agent Strahm…
但我找不到他
…but I can’t seem to track him down.
你能给我回个电♥话♥吗 我会很感激的
Could you give me a call? It would be greatly appreciated.
找到你了
There you are.
是你妹妹啊
Sister.
Peter
Peter.
Cowan 把这拿去分♥析♥ – 马上去 先生
Cowan, take this to analysis. – Right away, sir.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
只是回办公室拿点东西 我接受你的建议
Just grabbing some stuff from the office. I’m taking your advice.
让自己休假? – 是的 我需要时间康复
Taking some time off, huh? – Yeah, well, I have to heal up, you know.
好的
Mm-hm.
好吧 保持联♥系♥ 先再见了
You know, I’ll keep in touch. I’ll see you around.
Hoffman
Hoffman.
我们发现了另一具尸体 看起来像是竖锯的实验品
We got another body. Looks like another Jigsaw victim.
你要查一下吗 – 好的
You up for this? – Yeah.
典型的谋杀犯
Typical bio. Murder convict.
坐了5年牢 上个月才被释放
Served five years, just released last month.
我认识他
I know him.
他叫Seth Baxter
His name’s Seth Baxter.
我妹妹的前男友
My sister’s ex-boyfriend.
他就是杀了你妹妹的人?
This is the guy that murdered your sister?
他被判了25年 钻法律空子 减到了5年
He was sentenced to 25 years. Got it reduced to five on a technicality.
那我只能说 正义得到伸张了
Well, then I’d say justice was served.
你杀了他 让这看起来像是竖锯布下的陷阱
You killed him. Made it look like a Jigsaw trap.
我逮到你了
I got you.
还不行 – 别关门 会启动计时器的
Not yet. – Don’t close the door. It’ll set off the timer.
你确定吗 – 常理来说
Do you know that for sure? -Educated guess.
我们需要做的是 了解各自的身份
What we need to do is figure out who everyone is.
好的 我们知道 刚才死去的女人是消防部的
Okay, well, we know that the dead woman worked for the fire department.
不再是了 她一个月前被解雇了
Not anymore. She got canned a month ago.
你♥他♥妈♥的… 你♥他♥妈♥的怎么会知道
How the fuck do you…? How the fuck do you know that?