You know what? You’re not a victim of this game…
你知道吗?你不是受害者
you’re a part of it. Really?
你是帮凶 是吗?
Obviously this cop thinks you’re the one behind it all.
这个条子觉得你是主谋
I told you, he’s not a cop.
我说过他不是警♥察♥
He’s a bottom feeder. Just like you. What are you more pissed off about?
他是个人♥渣♥ 跟你一样 你是比较气
That I took some shots of you…
我偷♥拍♥你
or that I took shots while you were cheating on your wife?
还是气我拍到你背叛老婆
I did not cheat on her! Why do you care what I think anyway?
我没有背叛她 你管我怎么想
I don’t give a crap if you covered yourself in peanut butter…
我管你玩性♥爱♥游戏
and had a 15 hooker gang-bang.
搞15P
How did I get here?
怎么会这样?
I had everything in order.
事情本来好好的
My whole life was in perfect order.
我过得好好的
Sweetheart, are you okay?
亲爱的 你还好吗?
Mommy just needs you to be really strong right now.
你现在一定要很勇敢
I’m not going to let anybody hurt you. You got that?
我不会让你受到伤害 懂吗?
That’s my good girl.
我们一言为定
Hey, was there someone else at your house last night…
昨晚你家里还有别人吗?
besides your wife and daughter? No.
除了你的妻女以外 没有
Well, there’s someone here.
我拍到一个人
I know him. Zep!
我认识他 是赛普
His name is Zep.
他叫赛普
He’s an orderly in my hospital.
是院里的护理员
You perverted little psychopath.
赛普 你这个变♥态♥
I’m gonna take great pleasure in seeing you pay for this!
我一定要看你遭天谴
You bastard! Fuck!
混帐王八蛋
Look.
你看
We’re out of time.
时间要到了
It’s okay. Mommy, help me.
乖 妈咪救我
Dr. Gordon’s time is up.
戈登医生的时间到了
Now I gotta do what I’ve gotta do, and…
我该动手了 而且
I’m afraid it has to be you that tells him he failed.
恐怕得由你来宣告他失败
Is that you, Zep, you bastard! I know it’s you, you son of a bitch!
赛普是你吗?我知道是你 混♥蛋♥
Larry. Ali?
劳瑞? 艾丽?
You failed.
你失败了
Hello?
喂?
Don’t move! Stay on the ground.
别动 不准起来
Give me the phone.
电♥话♥给我
Give it to me!
快拿来
Larry? Ali!
劳瑞 艾丽
Honey, are you all right? No.
你还好吗? 不好
No, we’re not… Get down!
我们不 坐下
Larry, where are you?
你在哪里?
I don’t know. I’m being held captive in a room somewhere.
不知道 我被囚禁在一个地方
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I’m so sorry, Ali. Larry, we need you here.
艾丽 对不起 我们需要你
I’m sorry for everything. It’s my fault.
一切都是我不好
Please forgive me. I’ve always been happy with you.
原谅我 你带给我幸福
Mommy.
妈咪
Ali!
艾丽
Mommy, help me.
妈咪 救命啊
Freeze!
不准动
Oh, no.
不要啊
What the fuck?
该死
Mrs. Gordon?
戈登太太?
Diana?
黛安娜
I’m gonna kill your husband now, Mrs. Gordon.
我要去杀了你老公
Lawrence!
劳伦斯
Lawrence, get up!
劳伦斯 快起来
Lawrence, get up!
劳伦斯 起来
I need you.
我需要你
Thank God! I thought you were dead.
谢天谢地 我以为你死了
He electrocuted me. I told you.
他用电电我 我就说吧
The same thing happened to me, see? I wasn’t lying, see?
我刚才也是 我没骗你吧?
Fuck this shit!
去死吧
I’m gonna kill you, you sick asshole.
混♥蛋♥ 我宰了你
No!
不
Lawrence, calm down.
劳伦斯 你冷静
There must be a way out of here. I can’t be calm!
会有办法的 你闭嘴
My family needs me.
我的家人需要我
No, God!
天哪
Stop it.
别这样
Lawrence, please calm down.
劳伦斯 你冷静
There’s a way out of here. There’s a way out.
会有办法的
No! Oh, my God!
不要 天哪
What are you doing?
你想干什么?
Lawrence, what are you doing?
劳伦斯 你想干什么?
What are you…
等等 你
Oh, my God!
天哪 天哪
Lawrence, don’t! No!
劳伦斯 不要
Lawrence, please! I’m begging you.
不要啊 我求求你
Lawrence, it’s not me who did this to you.
劳伦斯 不是我害你的
You have to die. No, I want to live.
你非死不可 不 我想活
I’m sorry. I want to live.
对不起 我想活
My family…
我的家人
I’ve done it!
我动手了
Now show them to me.
让我见她们
Thank you very much, Officer.
谢谢警官
Larry? Did you get through to him?
劳瑞? 打通了吗?
There’s still no answer.
还是没人接
It’s all right. I’ve called the police. Everything’s okay.
不要紧 我报♥警♥了 放心
You bastard! I’ll fucking kill you.
混♥蛋♥ 我宰了你 我宰了你
You fucking bastard! I’ll fucking kill you!
你这个混♥蛋♥ 我宰了你
You’re too late.
来不及了
Why? It’s the rules.
为什么? 这是游戏规则
You’re going to be all right. You’re just wounded in the shoulder.
你没事的 我只伤了你的肩膀
I have to go and get help.
我得去求援
Don’t leave me. No!
不要离开我 不要
Don’t worry, I’ll bring someone back. I promise.
放心 我会带人回来 我保证
Key.
钥匙
Key!
钥匙
Hello, Mr. Hindle…
因铎先生
or as they called you around the hospital: Zep.
在医院里人称 赛普
I want you to make a choice.
我要你做个选择
There’s a slow-acting poison coursing through your system…
你的体内有慢性毒药
that only I have the antidote for.
我才有解毒剂
Will you murder a mother and her child to save yourself?
你会杀害一对母女以自救吗
Dr.Gordon’s time is up.
戈登医生的时间到了
Mrs. Gordon?
戈登太太
Listen carefully, if you will. There are rules.
如果会的话 规则如下
Why? It’s the rules.
为什么? 这是游戏规则
Key to that chain is in the bathtub.
铁链的钥匙在浴缸里
He’s a very interesting person. His name’s John.
这个人很有意思 他叫约翰
He has an inoperable frontal lobe tumor…
有无法开刀的前叶肿瘤
Sick from the disease eating away at me inside.
我正在受病魔侵袭
Sounds like our friend Jigsaw.
看来拼图杀人狂
Sick of people who don’t appreciate their blessings.
我恨身在福中不知福的人
Looks like our guy likes to book himself front row seats to his sick games.
喜欢近距离观赏他的变♥态♥游戏
Hello, Mark.
马克
Dr. Gordon, I want to play a game.
戈登医生 我想玩个游戏
Most people are so ungrateful to be alive.
人活着多半不知感激
But not you. Not anymore.
你以后不会了
Game over.
游戏结束
Don’t!
别走 别走