I’m in exactly the same situation you are in. Wrong.
我跟你的处境一模一样 错 才不一样
You’ve got one thing I don’t: Information. You know who did this.
你有我没有的线索 你知道对方是谁
Now you either tell me what is really going on…
你知道对方是谁
or I’ll cut you with this. You hear me? I’ll cut…
否则我划花你 我
What? It’s a twoway mirror.
怎么了? 这是双面镜
I can see you.
我看得见你们
So that’s what this is. Reality TV.
这是真人实境秀吗?
Don’t look at me. I can’t help you.
别看我 我也爱莫能助
Can you hear me in there? I’m having a blast.
你听得见吗?我玩得超爽
This is the most fun I’ve had without lubricant.
打手♥枪♥还爽
Make sure you’re getting everything.
你一定要全都录
That’s not going to do anything.
你扔它也没用
You just want to leave it running on us? He won’t stop it.
你要让它拍下去? 你阻止不了的
That’s why we can’t cut through these chains.
所以铁链锯不断
It’s why you won’t break that glass.
所以铁链锯不断 玻璃砸不破
Every possible angle has been pre-thought out by him.
每个角度他都先想到了
You sound like you admire this prick.
你好像很崇拜他
To overcome something, you have to understand what a perfect engine it is.
要对付一件事得找出破绽
That’s how you fight disease.
对抗疾病就是
Now the tape told us to find an “X.”
录音带叫我们找 X
That “X” has to be somewhere in this room. Help me find it.
X 一定在这里 帮我找出来
How can you be the calm doctor-guy when your wife and kid are out there?
你怎么这么冷静 你的家人
He’s got them, too. He could be doing anything to them right now.
也在他手上 可能正在受苦
Are you thinking about that? I am thinking about that.
你有想到吗? 我正在想
I’ve been thinking about the last thing I said to my daughter.
我在想我最后对女儿说的话
Diana. Honey, are you okay?
黛安娜?你没事吧?
Can you hear me? Mommy.
你听得见吗? 妈咪
What is it, sweet pea? There’s a man in my room.
乖 怎么了? 我房♥里有人
Honey, are you sure he’s not just hiding in your imagination?
你确定不是你在乱想?
He talked to me.
他跟我说话
Okay, I’ll come and check your room. I want Daddy.
好 我去检查 我要爹地
He’ll get the scary man.
他会捉住那个人
All right, if you want. Come on.
那好吧 走吧
Larry, sorry to bother you, but your daughter had a bad dream again.
劳瑞 打扰了 你女儿又作恶梦了
Just a minute.
等一下
She wants you to check her room.
她要你去检查房♥间
Just got to finish this paragraph.
我先写完这段
Come on, sweetie, I’ll go check with you.
走吧 我们自己去
Yep. I’m done.
不用 我好了
See, there’s no one in your room.
看吧 根本没有人
There’s no such thing as the bad man. Now can you go to sleep?
根本没有坏蛋 你可以睡了吗?
I’m still scared. You are?
我还是好怕 是吗?
Give me your tootsy.
把脚伸出来
What a big tootsy.
好大一只脚
Remember this one?
记得吗?
“This little piggy went to market This little piggy stayed home
这只小猪上市场 这只小猪留在家
“This little piggy had roast beef This little piggy had none
这只小猪吃烤牛 这只小猪饿肚皮
“This little piggy went ‘Whee’ all the way home”
这只小猪一路吱吱叫着回家
I hate that thing.
我讨厌它
I have to go to work, sweetheart. You know what Daddy’s job is like.
我得进医院 当医生就是这样
Now, come on.
来吧
Let’s see. Try and get some sleep now, okay?
乖 赶快睡觉觉好吗?
You’re not going to leave us, are you, Daddy?
你不会离开我们吧?
What?
什么?
What are you talking about? You mean, leave you and Mommy?
你在说什么?离开你和妈咪?
No, sweetheart. I would never do that.
当然不会 我绝不会那么做
Who gave you that idea? No one.
你哪来的念头? 也没有
It’s not true. Okay?
没那回事 好吗?
How much do I love you?
我有多爱你?
Love you very much. Very much. That’s right.
这么爱 没错
Good night, sweetie. Good night, Daddy.
晚安 小宝贝 爹地晚安
Tomorrow, I’ll read your favorite story. Okay.
明天来念你最喜欢的故事 好
I don’t know how much longer I can do this.
我不知有多少时间来做这个
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
How can you walk through life pretending you’re happy?
你怎么能这样故做快乐?
I am happy. That is complete bullshit.
我很快乐啊 胡说八道
I’d rather you break down and tell me that you hated me.
你发飙恨我
At least there’d be some passion in it.
都还比较有感情
Would you like to see her?
你要看她吗?
She’s beautiful. Thank you.
她很漂亮 谢谢
You gonna have any more kids? We’ve talked about it, but…
你们还想生吗? 我们讨论过 不过
with our schedules, it’s difficult enough to concentrate on one.
目前一个就忙不过来了
So where is the lucky wife?
那你老婆呢?
There’s another picture behind the one you’re looking at.
背后还有一张
It’s my favorite one because we’re all in it together.
是我的最爱 因为是合照
Someone, usually me, has to hold the camera…
通常我都要拍照
which means I’m always missing from the photos.
所以总是少了我
It’s not here. What?
照片 照片不在 什么?
This photo you’re talking about is not here.
没有你说的那张照片
Really? Are you sure? Yeah.
真的?你确定? 确定
He must have taken it.
一定是他拿走了
How can you walk through life pretending you’re happy?
你怎么能这样故做快乐?
I am happy. That is complete bullshit.
我很快乐啊 胡说八道
I’d rather you break down and tell me that you hated me.
你发飙恨我
At least there’d be some passion in it.
你发飙恨我
We can talk about this later, okay?
回来再说好吗?
Just leave.
你走吧
Good night, little girl.
晚安 小女孩
Diana!
黛安娜
Mommy!
妈咪
Mommy!
妈咪 救命啊
Don’t do that! Leave her!
你走开 不要靠近她
You little man…
你这个变♥态♥
I see you.
我看见你了
Does Dr. Gordon know you’re at home with his wife?
戈登医生知道你在他家吗?
I know you know something.
你一定知道些什么
What are you doing there?
你在他家做什么?
Waiting for the doctor? I’m waiting for the doctor, too.
等他吗?我也在等他
I know that she’ll let you go.
我不该放你走的
So you have no idea how your penlight showed up at the murder scene?
你不知道手电筒怎么会在那里
We checked your alibi. It holds up.
不在场证明 没问题
Isn’t that right?
对不对 医生?
I know that she’ll let you go.
我不该放你走的
Here we are.
到了
That was quite an amazing story that poor woman told.
那个女人的遭遇真骇人听闻
I’m sorry I can’t be of more help to your investigation.
抱歉无法帮上更多忙
You know, we arrested a dentist last week…
上周有个牙医被捕
who liked to play with kids a bit too much.
他有恋童癖
He lived two blocks from here.
他住在两条街外
The sewer lines run under this neighborhood, too, Doctor.
那里的污水系统和这里相通
Hello, Amanda.
亚曼妲 你好
You don’t know me, but I know you.
你不认识我 但我认识你
I want to play a game. Here’s what happens if you lose.
我想玩个游戏 你输的下场是
There’s a timer at the back of the device you’re wearing
头罩背面有计时器
When the timer goes off…
时间一到
your mouth will be permanently ripped open.
你的嘴就会被扯开
I’ll catch you guys down there.
你们下去我会赶上来的
Think of it like a reverse bear trap.
和捕兽器正好相反
I’ll show you.
我来示范
We’re gonna go down to The Grill, go get a beer. You wanna come?
我要去喝一杯 你要来吗?
I don’t think so. Thanks, anyway. You know I always ask.
不了 谢谢 我都会问一声
There’s only one key…
只有一把钥匙
I’ll leave you to have fun here then.
慢慢欣赏
It’s in the stomach of your dead cellmate.
在旁边的尸体肚子里
I don’t mean for this to be disrespectful.
不是我没大没小
Maybe you should find yourself a girlfriend.
也许你该交个女朋友
It’s in the stomach of your dead cellmate.
在旁边的尸体肚子里
Look around.
你看了
Look around, Amanda. Know that I’m not lying.
你看了就知道我没骗你
You better hurry up.
动作快