Stats are improving. Pressure back to 80.
血压正常
Pressure normal.
听着 如果你有什么不顺心的事 到楼上找心理医生说去
If you got something on your mind, go upstairs to psych.
别把情绪带到这儿来
Just don’t bring it in here.
我们是在争分夺秒 莲恩
We don’t have any seconds to spare, Lynn.
是不是你必须得被人
The woman standing in front of me had to be dragged
从更衣室给拽出来 才愿意把胸管插给外伤病人?
from the locker room to put a chest tube in a trauma patient?
莲恩·戴伦 应该是第一个在场的人
Lynn Denlon should have been the first one there.
莲恩
Lynn.
莲恩!
Lynn!
真见鬼!
What the hell?
我被锁在里面了!
I’m locked in!
外面有人吗?
Is anybody there?
喂!
Hello?
外面有人吗?
Anybody here?
救命!救我!
Help! Help me!
救命!
Help!
你是谁? 你是谁?
Who are you? Who are you?
这是什么?
What is this?
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
你能老实点吗?
Are you gonna behave?
走吧
Let’s go.
这是什么地方? 这是什么地方?
What is this place? What is this place?
这是…什么地方?
What is… this place?
你是谁? 你是谁?
Who are you? Who are you?
你好 莲恩·戴伦医生
Hello, Dr. Denlon.
你可能不记得我了 但我可是清清楚楚地记得你
You may not remember me, but I most certainly remember you.
我曾经是你们医院的一位病人
I was a guest at your hospital once.
我在哪里?
Where am I?
你记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
恶性脑肿瘤
莲恩医生
约翰·克莱默
我在电视里见过你
I’ve seen you on television.
劳伦斯·戈登是你的医生
Lawrence Gordon was your doctor.
我曾是他的病人 他曾是我的医生
I was his patient, and he was mine.
从病历上来看
As you can see from that report,
我的诊断结果不是很好
my prognosis isn’t good.
你同意吗?
Would you agree?
严重压♥迫♥脑干
多形性恶性胶质瘤
已转移 绝症
你患得是不治之症
There’s no preventative treatment for what you have.
我记得你以前也这么说过
I remember you saying that to me once before
几乎是一个语气
in almost the exact same tone.
并把我丢给了另一个医生 让他 用冷冰冰的医学术语
Leave it to a doctor to find such a cold, clinical way
告诉我 自己正在步向死亡
of saying I’m a dead man walking.
看着我 你觉得我还能活多久?
Looking at me, how long would you say I have left?
我得要检查一下
I’d have to examine you.
不过就算检查了 额叶肿瘤也是无法预测的
Even then, a frontal lobe tumor is unpredictable.
生长的速度要依靠癌细胞的 分♥裂♥程度和其吞噬结果来决定……
The growth depends on the rate of mitosis versus apoptosis–
我很抱歉 但这儿的较差的医疗设备
I’m sorry, but there’s all this crude medical equipment around me
让你以为自己还身处医院
causing you to believe that you’re still inside a hospital.

No.
那你为什么还
Then why are you speaking to me
用那医学术语给我放屁?
in that graduate school medical jargon?
看着我!
Look at me!
看着我
Now, you look at me.
我问你一个简单的问题
I asked you a simple question.
凭你的经验
Based on your experience,
你认为我还能活多久?
how long do you think I have left?
这不是那么简单就能回答的
It’s not a simple answer.
根据你的档案 我认为……活不长
Based on your file, I’d say… not long.
死亡是个令人惊喜聚会
Death is a surprise party.
当然 除非 你内心已死
Unless, of course, you’re already dead on the inside.
除非你是那种
Unless you’re the type of person
吞食着止痛片来麻木自己的人 啊?
who swallows antidepressants to hide the pain, huh?
背叛丈夫
Turns their back on their husband.
不管孩子
Neglects their child.
有着绝佳的条件
Who has every possible advantage in life
却不思进取
but chooses not to advance.
你想要我怎么样?
What do you want from me?
我想怎么样?
What do I want?
我想玩个游戏
I want to play a game.
游戏规则很简单
The rules of the game are simple.
违规的结果就是终极的
The consequences for breaking them are great.
死亡
Death.
你将被考验 你的意志将被考验
You’re being tested. Your will is being tested.
你将要使一个人活着
Your will to keep someone alive.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
你能遵守规则 接受生命给予的馈赠吗?
Can you follow the rules and grant someone the gift of life?
这是什么? 不!把它……
What is this? No! Get it–
不!不!这是什么! 你要对我做什么?
No! No! What is this! What are you doing to me?
你穿的装置与我的心率监控器相连
The device that you’re wearing is linked to my heart rate monitor.
一旦我心跳消失 或者你走出了限定范围
The second that heart rate monitor flatlines or you move out of range,
项圈就会爆♥炸♥
an explosion will go off in that collar.
你和我的生命都将同时结束
Your life and my life will end simultaneously.
求你了 求你别这样
Please. Please don’t do this to me.
我有一个家庭 我有一个家庭
I have a family. I have a family.
让我换个简单的说法告诉你吧
Let me give you the simple version.
你要不惜一切代价的让他活着
You will keep him alive, whatever it takes.
不许找借口 不许装糊涂
No excuses. No equivocations.
不许哭喊
No crying.
你什么意思 让他活到什么时候?
What do you mean, keep him alive?
那边的监视器里面 我们有另外一个考验对象
Out there, on those screens, we have another test subject.
一个男人
A man.
他将面对一系列的考验
He will face a series of tests.
你要让约翰活下去直到那人完全通过
You have to keep John alive until he makes it through.
如果他完成了所有的考验 而且约翰还有气的话
If he completes all of his tests and John is still breathing,
那我就会解下你的项圈……
then I will remove your collar…
你就可以走了
and you’re free to go.
你是我谜题中至关 重要的一块 戴伦医生
You’re a vital piece of my puzzle, Dr. Denlon.
可能是我最后考验中的最重要部分
A critical part of what could be my final test.
阿曼达 是时候开始我们的游戏了
Amanda, it’s time to start our game.
救命!
Help!
喂!
Hello!
外面有人吗?
Is there anybody out there?
你好 杰夫
Hello, Jeff.
在过去的几年里
Over the past few years,
你让自己成了生活中 空壳般的行尸走肉……
you have become a shell of your former self…
内心充斥着憎恨和复仇
consumed with hatred and vengeance.
憎恨着那个喝醉酒并撞死你儿子的司机
Vengeance against the drunk driver who killed your only son.
出于你的惊讶和沮丧 你憎恨着 这个杀手
Vengeance against the killer, who to your surprise and dismay,
在草率审判后被判无罪释放
was set free after a hasty trial.
然而 今天 轮到了你来接受审判
Today, however, it is you who will be put on trial.
要逃离这地方 你将面对一系列的考验
To escape from where you are, you will have to face a series of tests.
你将在通过每个关卡 时受到煎熬般的考验
You will have to suffer to move forward through each of them.
但是每次考验 你都会有一次机会……
But with each one, you will also have a chance…
一次去原谅的机会
a chance to forgive.
当你完成所有考验时
When you complete the tests,
我向你保证 你将最终和一个人面对面
I promise you you will finally come face to face
这个人应对你失去的孩子的死 负全部责任
with the man responsible for the loss of your child.
那将是你最终的考验
That will be your ultimate test.
你能原谅他吗?
Can you forgive him?
不过你最好抓紧点
You better hurry, though.
两个小时后 门就会锁住
In two hours, the doors will lock,
这地方就将会成为你的坟墓
and this place will become your tomb.
这是你一直以来所期待的 杰夫
This is what you’ve been waiting for, Jeff.
让游戏开始吧!
Let the game begin.
救命!
Help!
你♥他♥妈♥的杀了我儿子
You fucking killed my son.
你♥他♥妈♥还不求饶?
Don’t you fuckin’ beg.
知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
让我来教教你 你着该死的混♥蛋♥!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!