-What about them,there’s barely… -Hey,asshole!
我们两位队友已经为你送命
Two of our guys already died trying to find you.
真的? 不错
-Sir? -That’s right.
他们叫什么名字? 艾文韦德和艾德林卡帕佐
-What were their names? -Irwin Wade and Adrian Caparzo.
韦德和谁?
Wade and?
卡帕佐
Caparzo.
没有理由要这样
It doesn’t make any sense.
这样没道理 我何德何能 可以先走?
It doesn’t make any sense, sir. Why do I deserve to go?
为何不是他们? 他们也同样努力
Why not any of these guys? They all fought just as hard as me.
你死后传讯员就要跟…
Is that what they’re supposed to tell your mother
你母亲这样说?
when they send her another folded American flag?
跟她说你在这里找到我
Tell her that when you found me I was here,
我要跟军中其他手足一起
and I was with the only brothers that I have left,
我怎样也不会离弃他们
and that there was no way I was going to desert them.
她应该会明白 我不会离开这座桥
I think she’ll understand that. There’s no way I’m leaving this bridge.
现在怎么办?
What are your orders?
中士 我们进入了 一个奇异的国度
Sergeant, we have crossed some strange boundary here.
一切都异乎寻常
Our world has taken a turn for the surreal.
但问题始终要解决
Clearly, but the question still stands.
我不知道 你觉得怎样?
I don’t know. What do you think?
你不会想知道
You don’t want to know what I think.
不 我想知道
No, Mike, I do.
我其中一个想法是 如他所言 他何德何能?
Part of me thinks the kid’s right. What’s he done to deserve this?
他既然想留下来 我们就干脆回去
If he wants to stay here, fine. Let’s leave him and go home.
不错
Yeah.
但我还有一个想法 要是我们也留下来
But another part of me thinks, “What if by some miracle we stay
会缔造什么奇迹呢?
and actually make it out of here?”
有天我们回想此事
Some day we might look back on this and decide that
也许会觉得在这场混帐战争中
saving Private Ryan was the one decent thing we pulled out of
拯救瑞恩是唯一的好事
this whole godawful, shitty mess.
这是我的想法 上尉 如你所言
That’s what I was thinking, sir. Like you said, Captain.
我们会留下来 一起为团聚战斗
We do that, we all earn the right to go home.
兄弟
Oh, brother…
就只有这些
This is everything.
0.230机♥枪♥、17枚手榴弹 11个霍金斯地雷
You’ve got the.230 calibre machine guns, 17 grenades, 11 Hawkins mines.
你有两支火箭筒 但只能发射八次
You’ve got two bazookas, but they’ve only got eight rounds left.
还有各式小手♥枪♥
And assorted small arms.
本来有0.60迫击炮 但已损毁
We had a.60 mortar, but an arty round took it out.
敌军坦克压过来 吐口水攻击好了
Might as well be spit wads if they roll on us with tanks.
敌军当然会动用坦克 你意下如何?
Which they’re sure to do. What are you thinking, sir?
我提议进行夹击
I’m thinking I’m going to whip around the flanks.
要把他们引到大街
Unless we can draw them up the main road between the buildings,
用瓦砾造一个瓶颈
where all the rubble makes a bit of a bottleneck
让坦克无用武之地? 可以的话
-Disable him? -If we can.
造个六十吨♥的路障 然后展开夹击
Make a 60-tonne roadblock. Then we’ve got a fighting chance at her flanks.
好 分散他们 别让他们集结
Good. Split them up, don’t let them mass.
然后逐一击破 再退回大桥
Hit them hard one-on-one, and fall back to the bridge.
下面放一台机♥枪♥ 另一台置于高处
Machine gun on the move down here, number two up high to piss on them.
计划就是这样 杰克森
That would be the idea. Jackson!
可以的话 我想你去钟楼
If we can, I’d like to get you up in that bell tower.
知道 我会给你安排帮手
Yes, sir. I’ll give you some company.
也好 还要0.30狙♥击♥枪♥ 和一千发子弹
Some company couldn’t hurt. A.30 with about a 1,000 rounds would be OK.
帕克 有份优差
Parker, job opportunity.
这主意不错
It’s not the worst idea ever,
但胜负关键在于 把坦克弄到街上让我们夹击
but everything depends on getting the tank down the road for us to knock out.
你有什么主意?
How the hell do you plan on doing that?
他说得对 空降师的队友刚说
He’s right. As our colleague from Airborne pointed out
我们有的是口水
what we’ve got is a bunch of spit wads.
但把坦克引来后 如何应付?
How do we stop the tank if we get it to commit?
先用兔子引它追赶
Give it a rabbit to chase.
接着攻击坦克的履带
We could hit the tank in the tracks.
对 但用什么攻击?
Yeah, but with what?
用粘附式炸♥弹♥ 粘附式炸♥弹♥?
-We could try a sticky bomb. -Sticky bomb, sir?
你编出来的吧?
Sir, are you making that up?
不 你可以去翻翻作战手册
No, it’s in the field manual. Check it out, if you want to.
手册不知道在那里 你尽管讲解一下
We seem to be out of field manuals. Perhaps you could enlighten us.
有炸♥药♥吧?黄色炸♥药♥ 还是B成分炸♥药♥?
You have some demolition, don’t you? TNT or Composition B?
很多 桥那里的B炸♥药♥ 足以把桥炸断两次
Plenty. I’ve got that bridge wired with enough Composition B to blow it twice.
那拿一点出来
You can spare some, then.
塞满军装袜子
You take a standard GI sock, cram it full with Composition B,
再加进导火线 表面涂满机油
and rig up a simple fuse. Then you coat the whole thing with axle grease.
炸♥弹♥扔出 就能粘附于目标物
That way, when you throw it, it should stick.
有粘力 所以叫粘附式炸♥弹♥
It’s a bomb that sticks. It’s a sticky bomb.
有更好的方法 尽管说出来
Come up with a better way to knock the tracks off a tank, I’m all ears.
这主意不错 大家要缴袜了
This is good. Now we have to surrender our socks!
拉上去
Haul away.
选择攻击范围 与钟楼组成交叉火力动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
Select the field of fire. Crossfire with the one in the bell tower.
我负责12到9
I can cover 12 to 9 from here.
慢慢来 行了
Easy! I’ve got her!
这是地雷
Here are the mines.
要配置得当才行
For being the best we can do,
前头的机♥枪♥位置不太好
that forward machine gun is not in a terrible firing position.
应该放到这里
And this position right here…
这是最后防线
This is the Alamo.
要是退到这里 最后一个活人负责炸桥
They push us this far, the last man alive blows the bridge.
导火线能烧三十秒 告诉大家
We’ve only got a 30-second delay on the fuse, so tell everyone
点火后快逃 不然性命不保
that if you’re last you’d better hurry or you’ll not live long.
上尉?我有什么任务?
Captain? Where am I during all this?
留在我两英尺之内 不许有异议
Never more than two feet away from me. And that’s not negotiable.
跟我去拿弹♥药♥
I’m going to get some ammo. Come on.
厄本 听着 是的
Hey, Upham, listen to me. Yes.
你在听吗? 是的
-Are you listening? -Yes.
我们会不断东奔西跑
We’re going to be displacing and falling back like crazy sons of bitches,
你要运送弹♥药♥ 随传随到 不然我们就死定
so you’ve got to be Johnny-on-the-spot with the ammo,or we’re dead.
你明白吗? 随传随到
-Do you understand? -Johnny-on-the-spot.
你没事吧? 没事
-Yeah. Are you alright? -Yeah.
我们从英国出发时 也会分发香烟
When we shipped out of England we got cigarettes
我却说“谢谢 我不抽烟”
and I said, “No, thank you. I don’t smoke.”
形势很凶险吧? 难以置信
-Quite a situation, huh? -Unbelievable.
这差事混帐得不得了
Yeah. “Fucked-Up Beyond All Recognition”, right?
不错
You’ve got that right.
“苦差” 对
-“FUBAR”! -Alright!
很痛
Ouch.
这可不是玩的
Yeah, well… It’s going to be a real show, huh?
知道了
Yeah, OK.
放轻松
Take it easy.
“苦差”
“FUBAR.”
是谁的歌♥声?
Who’s that singing, sir?
艾迪斯皮雅福
Edith Piaf.
她为何这么伤心?
What is she so upset about?
情人离异 但他的面容历历在目
Her lover left her, but she still sees his face everywhere she goes.
就是这样
That would do it.
生命中就只有你
“Even life itself only represents you.”
梦着你拥我入怀
“Sometimes I dream that I’m in your arms.”
什么?她曾经唱过 是副歌♥
What was that? She sang it before. The chorus.
副歌♥
The chorus.
每当你耳语喃喃
“And you speak softly in my ear.”
都让我闭目静听
“And you say things that make my eyes close.”
感觉美妙
“And I find that marvellous.”
厄本
Again, Upham…
老实说 你使我兴奋莫名
…to be honest, I find myself curiously aroused by you.
棒极了
Marvellous.
这首歌♥很哀伤 开始时她唱着
It’s a really melancholy song. At the beginning of the song she says:
你离去后 我就伤心绝望
“And then one day you left me and I’ve been desperate ever since.”
漫天满地 都是你的影子
“I see you all over the sky, I see you all over the earth.”
再听多几首这种歌♥ 不用德军开枪
Any more songs like this, the Krauts won’t have to shoot me.
我就割脉自杀了
I’m just going to slit my own wrists.
厄本 你好奇怪
You’re a strange bird, Upham.
对不起 是艾迪斯
I’m sorry. It’s Edith, you know.
可知道这首歌♥让我想起什么?
You know what that song reminds me of?
瑞雪太太在我出发前的一番话